J Kathryn Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,895 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,895 Most Popular Price

J Kathryn Photography is based out of Central Kentucky and specializes in, weddings and engagements, as well as high school senior portraits. Other areas by special appointment.

On-location sessions available and will travel.

There’s nothing better than getting that unexpected awe-inspiring image. I take a journalistic approach to capture those stolen glances, real smiles, and pure love that beams bright. I am a creative soul that loves to share that with my clients through not only capturing moments in time, but through the art of processing that image into its final viewing stage.

From seizing breathtakingly beautiful weddings from right here at home in Kentucky, to the sandy beaches of South Carolina and Florida, I love weddings! When not photographing weddings, I enjoy chasing the laughter of a child and artistically capturing high school senior attitudes.

My life is full of excitement, happiness and many blessings. I'm so thankful to be able to do what I do and grateful for all my clients, for all the support and feedback. I love that I am able to inspire you in your everyday life. Email me jkathrynphotography@gmail.com to set up an appointment to talk with me about a unique way to capture your story through photographs.

Keep up with the Facebook page and Instagram for special announcements and stories.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,895

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Alex W. Married on 10/16/2021

The best in the business!

Will definitely be recommending to everyone that is looking for engagement pictures / wedding pictures !! Took amazing pictures & was very professional, while still having a good time !!
  • Madison
    Madison S. Married on 09/19/2021

Very relaxed and professional

I recommend Joy for any photos you need taken. She captured mine and my husbands senior photos, as well as our wedding memories. She was very efficient and provided so many photos from our special day. The edits were perfect and I didn’t have to stress at all on my big day.
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing to work with and beautiful images!

Our wedding package came with an engagement session and covered everything we needed for our big day. The photographer was very flexible with changes and we even had to move our date after initial booking and she was able to accommodate. The quality of the images we received are absolutely stunning and better than any I have seen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

J Kathryn Photography 1
Exclusive

A To Z Productions LLC A To Z Productions LLC Wedding DJs

Joy is one if the premier photographers in the central KY area. She is creative, artistic and a fantastic photographer who is just a pleasure to work with. As a go to photographer when I have a bride inquire about a photog for their wedding, I have no problems always referring to J Kathryn. Truly a class act and a professional through and through. Bravo!

325 Roland Ave Owenton, KY, 40359
Location of (J Kathryn Photography)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding