306 W Main St Suite 408, Frankfort, KY 40601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About A To Z Productions Mobile DJ

Every wedding has it's own story... Almost every Bride & Groom wants their big day to be unique. We think that kind of speaks for itself. It's our job, no, our MISSION to help clients have that wedding day that they've always dreamed of. Cliche? Maybe.. but it's the truth. We want to get to know you, your personalities and your hopes for that one special moment in time. You've said yes, now allow us to make it a reality. We offer Disc Jockey, MC and Officiant services. Give us a call for any of your wedding needs, big or small.

Our Staff:

Kerry Azbill

Kerry is a seasoned veteran Disc Jockey, with over 200 weddings under his belt, he will tell you that no two weddings are alike. Being a DJ is always a blast, but now-a-days it's about much more than that. Your DJ needs to be the most calm under pressure, organized and trusted vendor you employ on your big day. It's always been about more than just the music.

Also a registered Officiant, Kerry can also marry you! Give us a call with any inquiries or questions!

Beth Mitchell

Beth Mitchell comes to us from years of experience as a single operator DJ Service. She adds diversity to our line-up of performers, in what is primarily a male-dominated industry.

"I grew up listening to all types of music. I always had a song running through my head, had to make sure music was playing no matter where I was and was always dancing! When I got to college I was asked to DJ one of my sororities parties as well as help cut some music for an event we were hosting. From then on, I loved bringing the party! I have been DJing since 2007. I have experience DJing sorority formals, Birthday parties, high school and family reunions, wedding receptions and high school proms."

Over the years, Beth has established herself as such a highly reviewed Wedding DJ that bringing her onboard A to Z Productions was an easy choice. Beth is excited, and we are too!

Joseph Nichols

Joseph Nichols is without a doubt the pure artist of the bunch.

Originally from Frankfort, KY, Joseph has lived in Lexington, KY since separating from the United States Navy. He has a bachelors in English Literature from UK, an MFA in Creative Writing from The Bluegrass Writers Studio at EKU, and still remembers a little Arabic from his time in the military. He writes short stories, essays, and is closing in on two completed novels. His poetry has been featured in local and international exhibitions and readings, was shortlisted for the Summer Literary Series for International poetry, and has a featured piece in Movement Continuum's upcoming "Ever After" dance show.

Are you looking for that creative spirit? Joe is truly the Master of Ceremonies!

Follow A To Z Productions Mobile DJ on

A To Z Productions Mobile DJ  6
A To Z Productions Mobile DJ  7
  • Kay

Kay Cardwell · Married on 06/22/2019

This group is the Real Deal!!!!!

Kerry and group are the most professional— yet the most fun — group we’ve ever had the privilege of collaborating with! Kerry handled everything with ease, from the sound system at our outdoor ceremony to the wonderfully fun reception! A great emcee, there were never any ‘down’ awkward moments. The dance floor stayed full and his handling of the shoe game was a huge hit with our 250+ guests! I would encourage everyone that wants a fun, smoothly-run, stress free yet memorable experience contact them.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    A To Z Productions Mobile DJ  12
    A To Z Productions Mobile DJ  13
    A To Z Productions Mobile DJ  14

Aly Miller · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing! They were extremely professional and fun!

I absolutely loved working with DJ Beth from A to Z Productions! We had a set playlist for everything throughout the night and a set timeline and she was awesome! She kept the party moving and was able to read the group of people to see what to play next! She was so professional and sweet and calm and she put me at complete ease! I can't recommend her and the company enough!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lynn Farlin · Married on 12/08/2018

Beth was the best!

When we met with Beth almost a year ago we were instantly at ease. We had a particular vision for our wedding and reception and she didn't blink an eye. We inquired about having karaoke for the last hour or so of the reception and her response was, "I've never done that before but I'll see what I can come up with." and she did! She even did a duet with the head of the venue and the photographer! You know it's a good party when the vendors join in!
    My now husband and I are around 40 and it's a first marriage for us both. We really wanted to have a fun party instead of a fussy formal event. We had a lot of 80's/90's elements to our ceremony and reception and we wanted our music to reflect that. Beth didn't disappoint. She kept the Michael Jackson and Prince rocking the dance floor.

She even hopped in to lend a hand when my family and friends were setting up the venue. She was everything we could have asked for in a DJ. Thanks, Beth!

Sent on 12/13/2018

A To Z Productions Mobile DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00

Real Weddings

• Beth Mitchell DJ Service
    Beth Mitchell DJ Service Wedding DJs

Kerry is one of the most professional and knowledgeable DJ's in the business. He is always willing to help any couple make their big day the best it can be! He also helps out fellow DJ's in need whenever possible. He always puts the customers first and goes above and beyond to make any event remarkable. You cannot go wrong if you work with Kerry of A to Z Productions.

• KY Sounds, LLC
    KY Sounds, LLC Wedding DJs

Kerry of A-Z Productions often refer Brides & Grooms to each other. He has a great personality, great work ethic, and does great work! We are more than happy to refer him to anyone for their most special day!

• B & J Studio Productions, Fabuleux Films
    B & J Studio Productions, Fabuleux Films Wedding Videographers

All you have to do is check out their reviews and you'll soon realize A To Z Productions offers high quality professional service. We definitely recommend them, for your next event.

• 306 W Main St, Suite 408 Frankfort, 40601 See on map
    5025171020 (Other Phone Number)
    5025171020 (Fax Number)