223 Hibiscus Ln, Winchester, KY 40391 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 32

About B & J Studio Productions, Fabuleux Films

B&J Productions Fabuleux Films is a national award-winning and event cinematography company. Brian, Johnia and their team routinely travel Kentucky and surrounding states documenting weddings ranging from high profile events to beautiful small country side wedding. B&J Productions has earned several national awards and is featured at venues like the Signature Club and Spindletop Hall. No project is too big or too small. We are truly passionate about our craft and always look forward to handcrafting beautiful wedding films for our clients. The style of work is nontraditional and the day of filming is extremely unobtrusive (as we are looking for natural-candid/ raw emotions)

If you are looking for a high-end quality production, you are in the right place. B&J Productions is a boutique studio that only accepts a limited number of assignments per year, inquire to ensure availability

Please visit our website fabuleuxvideography.com

Follow B & J Studio Productions, Fabuleux Films on

BluRay11

• Videos 2

36 Reviews for B & J Studio Productions, Fabuleux Films

Dominique · Married on 04/22/2017

B&J Studio Productions, Fabuleuz Films is absolutely wonderful. Not only do they do great work, but they make you feel like family. They treat every detail with importance as if they were creating this film for their own family. The husband/wife duo truly became and extension of my family throughout the process. Our wedding film is absolutely amazing. I've had several requests for their information from those who were a part of my wedding as well as those who have just seen clips.

It's important to work with someone who understands your vision as a couple. B&J definitely did just that AND MORE!

Leslie · Married on 09/26/2015

If anyone is looking for a professional company to video their wedding this is them. The whole time they were with us they were very professional and helpful. From start to finish they were wonderful. When we received our video I was expecting a great quality video. However what we received was beyond what I expected. I am so glad that we had them do our wedding. Again, if you are looking for a company to video your wedding this is it. Your wedding day rehearsal and everything in between is a high quality movie for you to have for life.

• W

Wesley · Married on 09/26/2015

When my wife talked to me about video taping our wedding I thought sure someone we know w has to have a camera. But then she told me about this company and what high quality videos they make. After watching our video together I am so glad that she talked me into going with B&J Studio Productions. Our film is so much more than a taping. It is a movie showcasing all of our loved ones on our special day. Also allowing us to see each other behind the scenes which we had not seen the day of our wedding. My wife and I truly believe that having this video is greater than having our wedding pictures. We highly recommend this company to everyone.

B & J Studio Productions, Fabuleux Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive

• Nashville Wedding Collection
    Nashville Wedding Collection Wedding Photographers

B&J Studio does breathtaking work!! The quality, details and special creative touches put into each wedding video is remarkable! I would recommend them to any of our brides!

• 223 Hibiscus Ln Winchester, KY 40391 See on map