B & J Studio Productions, Fabuleux Films

Winchester, KY View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

B&J Productions Fabuleux Films is a national award-winning and event cinematography company. Brian, Johnia and their team routinely travel Kentucky and surrounding states documenting weddings ranging from high profile events to beautiful small country side wedding. B&J Productions has earned several national awards and is featured at venues like the Signature Club and Spindletop Hall. No project is too big or too small. We are truly passionate about our craft and always look forward to handcrafting beautiful wedding films for our clients. The style of work is nontraditional and the day of filming is extremely unobtrusive (as we are looking for natural-candid/ raw emotions)

If you are looking for a high-end quality production, you are in the right place. B&J Productions is a boutique studio that only accepts a limited number of assignments per year, inquire to ensure availability

Please visit our website fabuleuxvideography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive

Rhonda R. Married on 10/24/2019

B & J Studio Productions,

It was such a pleasure to work with B & J Studio Productions. They seemed to be everywhere at the right time. The wedding video of our daughter and her husband was absolutely breathtaking!!! I highly recommend them if you want your memories to be remembered for ever!!
    Dominique Married on 04/22/2017
    B&J Studio Productions, Fabuleuz Films is absolutely wonderful. Not only do they do great work, but they make you feel like family. They treat every detail with importance as if they were creating this film for their own family. The husband/wife duo truly became and extension of my family throughout the process. Our wedding film is absolutely amazing. I've had several requests for their information from those who were a part of my wedding as well as those who have just seen clips.

It's important to work with someone who understands your vision as a couple. B&J definitely did just that AND MORE!
  • W
    Wesley Married on 09/26/2015
    When my wife talked to me about video taping our wedding I thought sure someone we know w has to have a camera. But then she told me about this company and what high quality videos they make. After watching our video together I am so glad that she talked me into going with B&J Studio Productions. Our film is so much more than a taping. It is a movie showcasing all of our loved ones on our special day. Also allowing us to see each other behind the scenes which we had not seen the day of our wedding. My wife and I truly believe that having this video is greater than having our wedding pictures. We highly recommend this company to everyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Nashville Wedding Collection Nashville Wedding Collection Wedding Photographers

B&J Studio does breathtaking work!! The quality, details and special creative touches put into each wedding video is remarkable! I would recommend them to any of our brides!

223 Hibiscus Ln Winchester, 40391
Location of (B & J Studio Productions, Fabuleux Films)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding