4135 Katherine Place, Lexington, KY 40515 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Sweet Caroline Videography

Sweet Caroline Videography is a studio based in Lexington, Kentucky that can film your wedding. It is owned by videographer Caroline Ingrassia who believes in the power of video to document your memories in an emotive and holistic way. She understands from the experience of her own wedding the effort poured into your special day and uses her medium to celebrate your milestone moment.

Caroline carefully tailors her services at Sweet Caroline Videography to meet each couple’s needs. With the Sweet 6 Signature Film bundle, the creative provides six hours of coverage and crafts a highlight video showcasing your day. In the Caroline Signature Collection, the artist is present for eight hours instead of six, from the preparations to the reception celebrations. In the Diamond Package, Caroline offers 10 hours of coverage along with the highlight reel, raw footage of the ceremony, and more.

Follow Sweet Caroline Videography on

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

Sweet Caroline Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1100
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

Team of Sweet Caroline Videography

Caroline Sacca

Caroline Sacca

Owner and Videographer

I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia and ever since I can remember, I've always been known as the "creative type". I graduated from Western Kentucky University in 2016 with a Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Merchandising but found myself working in the social media & marketing department. After watching countless hours and shedding many happy tears of wedding videos, I could hear my mom in the back of my head telling me years ago that I belong behind a camera capturing moments. (Yes, moms are ALWAYS right), and just knew that this is what I was meant to do! So I enrolled in a film making school the summer of 2019 and here I am!

Filming your good times that never seemed so good!

Xoxo, Caroline

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 4135 Katherine Place Lexington, KY, 40515 See on map
    859-800-6725 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Caroline Videography)