Sweet Caroline Videography

Lexington, KY View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Sweet Caroline Videography is a studio based in Lexington, Kentucky that can film your wedding. It is owned by videographer Caroline Ingrassia who believes in the power of video to document your memories in an emotive and holistic way. She understands from the experience of her own wedding the effort poured into your special day and uses her medium to celebrate your milestone moment.

Caroline carefully tailors her services at Sweet Caroline Videography to meet each couple’s needs. With the Sweet 6 Signature Film bundle, the creative provides six hours of coverage and crafts a highlight video showcasing your day. In the Caroline Signature Collection, the artist is present for eight hours instead of six, from the preparations to the reception celebrations. In the Diamond Package, Caroline offers 10 hours of coverage along with the highlight reel, raw footage of the ceremony, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
  • Brooke
    Brooke R. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing Videographer!!!

Caroline is absolutely amazing!!! She makes you feel so comfortable and has amazing ideas on what footage to get to make your wedding video amazing!! She puts her heart and soul into your wedding video and gets everything to you so fast. Don’t look anywhere else, use Sweet Caroline!!
  • Raeann
    Raeann A. Married on 11/07/2020

All around amazing!

I could not have asked for a better person to shoot my wedding! caroline was not just someone who took some videos and left. She helped with so much that day with setting up and keep everyone informed! Caroline was just a light to have at the wedding as well! I would honestly recommend her to EVERYONE!

Deals

Sweet Caroline Videography 1
Exclusive

Team

Caroline Sacca
Caroline Sacca
Owner and Videographer

I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia and ever since I can remember, I've always been known as the "creative type". I graduated from Western Kentucky University in 2016 with a Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Merchandising but found myself working in the social media & marketing department. After watching countless hours and shedding many happy tears of wedding videos, I could hear my mom in the back of my head telling me years ago that I belong behind a camera capturing moments. (Yes, moms are ALWAYS right), and just knew that this is what I was meant to do! So I enrolled in a film making school the summer of 2019 and here I am!

Filming your good times that never seemed so good!

Xoxo, Caroline

4135 Katherine Place Lexington, KY, 40515
(859) 397-7511
Location of (Sweet Caroline Videography)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding