First Choice Videos

Lexington, KY View map Visit website
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

Working out of Lexington, Kentucky, First Choice Videos specializes in producing wedding videos. The company is owned and operated by Jeffrey Craine, a talented videographer passionate about his craft. Having loved everything about film as a child, this expert went on to study video production and opened First Choice Videos in 2011. Over the years, Jeffrey has developed his skillset and diversified his style.

First Choice Videos offers a selection of packages to help make your planning experience feel stress-free and straightforward. Jeffrey and his team can create both short-form and feature-length wedding films to suit whatever you would prefer. After the big occasion, these specialists will use industry-grade software to professionally cut and edit the footage they captured during your big day. Their goal is to ensure they piece together a production that reflects the magic of your milestone event, alongside providing a visually appealing experience every time you rewatch it.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Wendy
    Wendy W. Married on 10/04/2019

Hire this guy TODAY!!

Jeff with First Choice Videos is your man when it comes to wedding videography! My husband did all the coordinating with Jeff, so I actually did not know what to expect. When Jeff arrived to where I was getting ready, I was immediately at ease. Jeff has a very easy-going personality and can jive with anyone. He collaborated with my photographer so well! I was a little concerned (having only met my photographer once and never meeting Jeff) that there may be territory issues, but this was not even remotely case! I was just blown away by how he worked with everyone to bring different ideas together. There were moments I was not sure I would be comfortable having someone else around for (i.e. reading my letter to my husband on video before our first look) and Jeff completely accommodated to my comfort. He made everything so easy, comfortable, and natural. You NEED Jeff on your wedding day! Thanks for being a part of our day, Jeff! I can't wait to see your final masterpiece!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic experience

Jeff was great! He was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend to anyone getting married.
    Sarah Married on 05/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful memories captured on video

We weren't planning on hiring a videographer until we started watching other people's wedding videos during the planning process for our own and decided it would be nice to have a recording of the events that we could go back and watch from time to time to relive the day. We didn't want a short "highlight" video, but rather something that would incorporate all of the ceremony and the important parts of the reception. We originally looked for vendors offering unedited raw footage only, which is how we came upon First Choice Videos. After a phone call with Jeff, during which we discussed the pros and cons of raw footage vs. edited video, we realized that his package with ~2 hours of edited video, including the entire ceremony and reception highlights, would be a perfect fit for our needs as well as our budget (unlike most other videographers in the area). Since we live in a different state from where we held our wedding, we didn't meet Jeff in person until the day of the wedding, but he was always very quick to respond to our emails, and we had a phone conversation a few weeks beforehand to go over the schedule for the day and let him know what special elements we were planning so he would be prepared to film them. On the day of the wedding, we almost didn't notice Jeff and his cameras, as he was masterfully discrete, but the video we received about seven weeks later proved that he was most definitely in attendance! The sound quality from the mikes he put on the officiant and the groom during the ceremony was excellent despite the fact that it was outdoors, and the different vantage points from multiple cameras provided a full view of the scene. We are extremely grateful to have a full, edited recording of our ceremony and edited highlights from the reception and will enjoy rewatching the events of the day for years to come.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Jeffrey Craine
Jeffrey Craine
Owner

Hello! I am the sole owner of First Choice Videos. From the time I was a kid I loved creating videos and more importantly making people happy. I studied Film/Video production at Ohio University. After college I filmed a friend's wedding as a favor, and they loved it. So here I am 10+ years later still capturing memories and enjoying every minute of it! I love meeting new people and seeing families come together every year. Give me a call and say hello sometime, take care!

Lexington Lexington, KY, 40517
910 726 0933
Location of (First Choice Videos)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding