Meishach Moore Photographers Reviews

3 | Nashville, TN

3 Reviews for Meishach Moore Photographers

Christine · Married on 10/10/2015

Meishach was amazing thoughout the whole process. My husband and I has a hard time agreeing about what we wanted out of the photography, but we're so happy we went with Meishach. He gave us the full rights to our images, which was important to my husband and almost no photographers will do. He was prompt and professional, and very kind. His prices were extremely reasonable, especially for what we got. Our photos were absolutely gorgeous, and he and his second photographer were perfect on the wedding day, very helpful and smooth with coordination, engaged with the event but unobtrusive. Our guests were very impressed and all complimented us on hiring him. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2011

I would recommended Meishach Moore Photographers to any bride. Words can not explain how happy I am with my wedding pictures. I literally cried when seeing them for the first time because they were so beautiful. Meishach is worth more than his prices. He is a great person to work with. I wouldn't have wanted any other photographer to capture my wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2010

We had Meishach himself photograph our wedding and our engagement session and it was completely fabulous! The sessions were a bit pricey, but we got a CD with the rights to our images (most weren't willing to give this out) so we can print off images as we like. We met Meishach and instantly clicked with him - so we hired him on the spot. He was able to book our wedding and do our engagement session within a month of meeting him - so fast scheduling! Our event was a quick ceremony and reception, but we had two photographers come out and they were able to get in lots of shots. We are so so so happy with the professionalism, photographs and their abundant knowledge of their profession! My husband and I are so glad we chose this vendor. Thanks guys!

Sent on 03/31/2011