Photography by Michelle

Nashville, TN View map
$3,395 Most Popular Price

$3,395 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I am Michelle, wife to Kevin and mom to Kaylee, Kennedy, and Kyla! I am a Nashville, Tennessee based Wedding and Portrait photographer. I love watching my girls play sports, Pumpkin Spiced Latte's, College Football, and Hot Yoga! I fell in love with photography a couple years ago, and quickly decided to learn everything I could about it.

You are planning the day that you've been anticipating your whole life! My goal as a wedding photographer is to make this aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images, it's a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you deserve an amazing photographic experience! My goal is to provide that to all of my couples!

Wedding packages start at $2,495.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,395

2nd Shooter
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ansley F. Married on 04/04/2020

Our Engagement Session!

Michelle is a joy to work with! I found her work on Facebook and her photography style drew me in immediately. She is always quick to respond to emails and messages before booking and throughout the wedding process. For our engagement session, she was interested in our ideas and had a few great suggestions as well. She was very flexible to find time to meet for our engagement session, which was perfect with us living out of town. On the day we picked, it rained throughout the morning, but Michelle stuck with us and when the rain let up she was down to still meet and make it work! We ended up having a perfect day and have amazing photos. She had great energy, gave good direction, and we felt comfortable posing and working together. We couldn鈥檛 be happier with the quality of the photos and having access to the beautifully edited downloadable images. We can鈥檛 wait to work with her again for our April wedding and know we are in great hands!

Photography by Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much Ansley! 馃挄 I had the best time with you and Colin and I can not wait to capture your wedding!!
    Emily Married on 05/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Michelle has been nothing but amazing! We loved our engagement pictures and we are so excited for the wedding! She is extremely quick to get our pictures back and she is so flexible! We could not be happier to have Michelle as our photographer for our special day!

Photography by Michelle's reply:

Oh Emily! I am counting down the days until your wedding! I know you are going to be stunning and I am honored that you chose me to come to Florida with you to capture these moments!
    Sarah Married on 12/29/2018

Beatiful Photography

Michelle took our engagement photos and they are beautiful. My fianc茅 is not photogenic and always puts on a fake (scary) smile for cameras. Somehow Michelle was able to capture all of the moments with us where he was just being natural and I am so happy to have theses raw moments forever captured.

Her work is amazing and I'm so excited to have her photograph my wedding in a couple months!

Photography by Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah, I can not wait for your wedding in December! You are going to make such a beautiful bride and I am trilled to capture these sweet memories for you and Cameron!
illustration stars

Sarah & Cameron
16 photos 路 12/29/2018

629 Greene Drive Nashville, TN, 37087

M-F 9-5pm, or by appointment
Location of (Photography by Michelle)

Photography by Michelle frequently asked questions

Photography by Michelle includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs
Photography by Michelle includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Proofs
Photography by Michelle offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
Photography by Michelle offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Photography by Michelle offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Photography by Michelle is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding