Medure's Catering Reviews

Medure's Catering 1
Medure's Catering 2

Ashlee S · Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious and wonderful

I cannot tell you how many people complimented our food and how amazing it was at my wedding this past weekend. Pete knocked the menu out of the park!!!! Wow, I am so grateful he was our caterer. Not one bad word was said about the food!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 11/03/2018

The very best!

There are no word's for Medure's Catering. Pete's willingness to make your day exactly how you want it is unmatched. His kindness, professionalism, and most of all, FOOD are the absolute best. Please do yourself a favor and go with Medure's. The staff was outstanding and I will miss working with them all!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Very attentive, professional, and the food is great!

Medure's was a little more expensive than other caterers we looked into, but totally worth it!! Pete was more than happy to help me out with other aspects of the wedding- i.e. how much to provide realistically for beverages and cupcakes. They even helped my family at the end of the night by stacking our centerpiece stuff on a table for easy takedown. Not only was the service fantastic, but the food was amazing too. We had tons of compliments on the quality.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/19/2018

You can't go wrong with Medure's!

We got married in September and our guests are still raving about the food. We had many approach us to say it was the best food they ever had at our wedding.

Pete is amazing to work with and so helpful (and responsive) throughout the entire wedding planning process. He's been doing this for awhile, so he's definitely an expert and was a sounding board for a lot of my ideas and questions. I appreciated him so much.

On the day of the wedding is was comforting to not have to worry about Medure's. I knew they would show up and do exactly as we discussed, and that's absolutely what happened. The food and service were nothing short of perfect.

You can't go wrong with Medure's!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Megan Meeder · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't have asked for more

I wanted to take a moment and thank Medure's for all your staff did last Saturday. They were very accommodating, helpful and kind. The food was excellent and we had a lot of positive feedback. The dessert/cookie table was beautiful, I couldn't have displayed it better:)
    The entire process from start to finish was easy and delicious!!

Congratulations on running such a successful business that helps make wedding days even more special.

I look forward to having our leftovers at some point!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Happily Ever Mrs. H

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

I am supremely happy with our choice in Succop and Medure's Catering! The whole staff at Medure's Catering has been nothing but polite, kind, and professional from the very beginning. Whenever my husband and I went up for a food tasting, the owner himself greeted us and wanted to know how we liked everything. He was so genuinely happy and appreciative of our business and passionate for what he does. We loved everything we tasted and got several compliments at the wedding on how great the food was!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Corrie · Married on 09/29/2018

Medure's made our wedding day so amazing!

I have only AMAZING things to say about Medure's (Our wedding was at Succop where they are the exclusive caterer, on 9-29-18). First off, I can't even count how many people told me the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding - people were seriously EXCITED over the food, it was so nice to hear! Everyone I interacted with from Kristen Medure during the planning/pre-wedding process to the team that was there on the actual day of our wedding was SO kind and helpful. They went out of their way for everyone and did a lot of little things (like coming up to our table and asking if they could get myself or my husband more food). They also packaged up some prime rib for our pap to take home and he is still talking about it to this day, and how nice the ladies were that did that for him. They also did an amazing job with the cookie table - I brought a lot of my own decor/props and they incorporated them beautifully and just did such a great job displaying the cookies. I feel so grateful to have had them for our wedding, and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Medure's 11/3/18

Medure' was the exclusive caterer for our venue, but though we didn't get to CHOOSE them, we are SO happy we ended up with Medure's! Nearly everyone we spoke to at our wedding mentioned that our food was the best they've ever had at a wedding (buffet-style, no less). Most talked about dishes were the mac and cheese (with bacon!) and their famous eggplant rollatini. Medure's was responsive to my many questions before the big day, reasonably-priced, flexible, and accommodating! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kiersten · Married on 09/14/2018

Medures was our caterer for our wedding this past weekend. I can't say enough good things about them. First and most importantly, the food was AMAZING! The meat was melt in your mouth and the eggplant was to die for. I woke up craving it the next morning. The staff was so friendly and attentive. They were flawless from setup to tear down, displaying the food and cookies beautifully and boxing everything up for us (including our decorations) at the end of the night. The bartenders were also part of their staff and were friendly and fun interacting with the guests throughout the night! Pete was who we worked with throughout the planning process. He was so responsive and provided great feedback when asked for suggestions. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kirsten Cashdollar · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing Food!!

We did a breakfast theme for our wedding meal and Mr. Medure planned a great menu with our input. The food was absolutely delicious. A bunch of people have commented on how good the food was. He was very responsive to emails and questions. The food and setting up went smoothly. I would totally recommend him and the company for catering.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kerri · Married on 09/08/2018

Pete and his staff are amazing! They took care of every little detail for our wedding with a smile on their faces! The food was absolutely amazing! Our guest raved about it for months after our wedding!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Marisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Pete and his team are absolute professionals! They did an amazing job as the caterers for our wedding late last month. The entire planning process was seamless, and the food couldn't have been better. We've even gotten feedback from numerous guests on how much everyone loved everything!I would definitely chose Medure's again, and I hope to work with them in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Every thing was perfect for our wedding day! And the food was spectacular. We got many compliments on the food and Medure’s Staff. They were extremely kind and helpful. And Kristen was so helpful
    from the start. I wish we could do it all over again. It went by so fast! If only we could rent out Succop just for parties and use Medures services again!

Sent on 08/25/2018

diane · Married on 08/11/2018

I have been to a dozen weddings in the past 2 years including some fine dining hotels and the food provided by Medure's was hot delicious and by far the best I have had. They served over 250 guests with China, linens, bartenders, refrigerated truck, servers all outside under tents at an individuals home. They provided plentiful servers, they did a fabulous job cleaning up and keeping the place beautiful for the entire evening. I gave them my daughters food requests including specific items like Amish butter Breadworks Bread Filet Mignon in our beef kabobs and appetizers served on the table. All no problem. They met all my requests. I wish I had another event to go to where they are doing the catering. As mother of the bride I did not have time to enjoy but my guests all made comments about the quality and taste of the food and professionalism of the staff. Not to mention they said the bartenders were handsome. Best wedding food ever and plentiful staff. I cannot say enough but thank you.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Carrie · Married on 08/04/2018

I have so much good I could say for this catering company. We used Medure's for my daughter Alexis's wedding August 4th . Everything about the experience with them was great. They were very quick to respond to any questions I had . The staff were awesome to work with and helped with everything that day and I mean everything . I am still getting compliments about how amazing all of the food was people keep asking if they have a restaurant they could go to . Thank you for making their day even more beautiful with your delicious food . We will be sure to use them for future events .

Sent on 08/26/2018

Gina · Married on 08/04/2018

Medure's catered my wedding at The Gathering Place at Darlington Lake. It was our opinion, and that of all of our guests, that the food was delicious! Medure's is so much more than great food though. We worked closely with Pete who was extremely responsive, professional, friendly, and accommodating. He truly shaped the timeline of my wedding for the better. The staff were also fantastic. They did everything from the set up of the bar and linens to the service all the way to the cleanup at the end. And I can't stress enough that the food was A++.

Sent on 09/25/2018

kris · Married on 07/13/2018

Medures Catering was great on our July wedding day! Despite the hot outdoor temperatures, they made sure that our drinks were nice and cold! The food was delicious and guests were frequently commenting on how much they enjoyed the food! Pete was extremely patient and flexible as I emailed him multiple times as questions came up during the planning process. He approached each in a calm, reassuring manner that everything was taken care of! I trusted him completely and he or his staff did not let us down! He even helped my mom keep her chocolates cool that she made for our wedding! The staff helped so much with clean up at the end of the night when we were tired! For a stress free experience with above average food, trust Medures Catering for your next event! Our families are still asking about buying more food from Pete!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lani · Married on 07/13/2018

I cannot say enough great things about their food! People have been coming up to me and saying it was the best wedding food they've ever had. It was so delicious snd people kept coming back for second and thirds. They also worked with me with my menu and were so accommodating to last minute requests! If you're thinking about them- DO IT!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Medure’s catered our recent wedding at Succop Nature Park and we were beyond pleased with the quality of food and service! Kristen was our coordinator over the last year and a half. She is patient, knowledgeable, and willing to entertain suggestions while providing expert guidance. We worked together to perfect the menu and received SO many compliments on our buffet. Several people said that it was the “best wedding food they’ve ever had.” Highly recommend the upgrade to the beef kebab, spinach stuffed chicken breast and the eggplant rollatini! Their entire staff is professional and personable and went out of their way to ensure everything was to our liking. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jan · Married on 07/06/2018

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Pete and his staff for helping us host a wonderful evening for our daughter's wedding last Friday at Iron's Mill. Medure's role played a BIG part in it being so amazing. The food was fantastic, it was served piping hot, and there was plenty! The staff was really on the ball with serving and keeping the food and cookies replenished. We even noticed one food server taking the time to help a guest who was struggling to get her food at the buffet table while managing a walking cane! We are so grateful for every detail. We heard lots of comments from guests about how much they enjoyed the food. Clean up also went really well. We appreciated the helpfulness and kindness extended by all involved from start to finish! We will be sure to recommend Medures to friends and family who are planning events in the future!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Medure's Catering 3
    Medure's Catering 4

Megan · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I were very impressed with Medures catering. It was very easy to communicate with Pete and his team during the weeks before our wedding. He responded to our questions quickly, and was willing to help with some set-up for us the day of, including placing small thank you cards at the place setting of every guest. Not only were they great at communicating, the food was the best food my husband and I have ever had at a wedding. We had so many friends and family comment the same! I would recommend Medures catering, it just made wedding prep and the day that much smoother for us!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Sherry · Married on 06/30/2018

Medure's Catering made my daughter's wedding absolutely wonderful and no stress for me! They are responsive and polite and the staff went above and beyond! The food quality and taste was fantastic--everyone was commenting on how delicious it was. You cannot go wrong with this caterer!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Charishma · Married on 06/24/2018

Pete and his team at Medure's are outstanding! His responsiveness is so lightning fast, he makes you feel like you're his only wedding of the year (you're not....not even close!). When we came to Pete with our questions about how to accommodate two very different cultures in one buffet menu, he did not flinch at the challenge but was instead excited to create the perfect menu that wasn't pure Indian or pure Puerto Rican, but a cohesive menu that was inspired by both cultures. Going into our tasting, our parents were unsure of what to expect from our menu, but we were all completely blown away by how he executed the meal! On our wedding day, we were especially touched that Pete not only was personally involved with the execution of our wedding day, but he attended our ceremony, too! Also, his staff did so much to help set up our reception space, far beyond what we expected. Thank you Pete and the Medure's staff, you all went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • W

William · Married on 06/23/2018

Pete and his staff were extremely easy to communicate with prior to our big day and delivered on an excellent meal for our wedding! The staff was extremely helpful, kind, and courteous on the day of the event and transitions between cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert were seamless. We highly recommend utilizing Pete and Medure's Catering.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Christy · Married on 06/23/2018

A One-Stop Wonder!

Our tasting blew us away! Pete picked the best food selections for our daughter's wedding in June. Everything he served us, we wanted for the meal. Pete listened intently to us and our concerns and then wowed us with his knowledge of what worked and didn't work for our venue which totally put our minds at ease. From the excellent food choices, knowing napkins, tableware and glassware would be provided, learning that they would display all of our cookies for the cookie table and serve the wedding cake, Pete and Medure's Catering was a one-stop wonder! On the wedding day, we experienced a rain delay which pushed back the serving time of our meal 30 minutes; this had us wondering if the meal would be overheated and dry. Our family table went first and to our surprise, the meal was excellent! My daughter and her husband went last and their meal was excellent too. We surmised and hoped that everyone's meal in between ours had to be just as good. Then the compliments from our family and friends started coming our way ... "I have been to a lot of weddings over the years and that was the best wedding food I have ever had." Too, Pete's staff was so efficient and worked so hard to take care of anything we asked of them. This allowed us to enjoy the day because Medure's had everything under control! We just completed our second tasting with Pete for our youngest daughter's wedding this June (would you go with anyone else after experiencing perfection?). We have different food selections than our last wedding, but we just had to include the Eggplant Rollatini on the menu as people loved it so much. You cannot go wrong with Pete and Medure's Catering. Set the details in place and let Pete and his staff take care of everything else. You can then rest assured that you treated your guests to a fine meal and great service, all while enjoying your celebration.

Sent on 01/30/2019