222 Reviews for Medure's Catering

Asian (1)
BBQ (1)
Lactose Free (1)
222 Medure's Catering Reviews

I don't think we could have found a better caterer! Perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Ryenn, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, American, Italian, Buffet, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Medure’s catering was one of the main reasons my wedding was a huge success! The food was amazing. The staff was so wonderful. They did so much for us. It’s like the word “no” wasn’t in their vocabulary. They helped us in every way possible. I was still changing my seating chart 5 days before the wedding and they were nothing but kind and gracious. Superb job!

Profile Picture Janna, 5/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, BBQ

Absolutely AMAZING food. Organized and friendly staff. Pete, the owner, was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very prompt and accommodating to some of our crazy last minute changes. His staff did an exceptional job making sure food and cookie table were stocked (and making sure the bride was full!) I cannot say enough good things about Medure's catering and the amazing staff. 5 stars for sure!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can’t say enough great things about these guys. Even before we were a customer they were very responsive to our questions about pricing and anything else. Once we were a customer, they immediately provided all timelines and what to expect. Changes were easily accommodated and they have a lot of options. Day-of, their site leader Pam introduced herself quickly. Several times throughout the night she checked in with us just to make sure all was going well.

Everything was seamless – from the food quality, to display, to cookies, to cake, to bartenders. They made my day so much easier than I was expecting. I want them to live in my house and do that every day!!! Our guests also gave us good unsolicited feedback about them as well. And the final cherry on top – we took all the leftover food with us! Swoon!!!! Since most of our guests were from out of town we were having people over the day after our wedding anyway, and this just made it easy as pie. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture carinne, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where to start? From our first communications with Pete and his staff at Medure’s all the way through to our wedding day last Saturday, we had an amazing experience! Everyone at Medure’s is professional, responsive, understanding and extremely helpful. The level of customer service provided in such a busy industry is truly impressive. I can’t say enough about the positive experience we had from beginning to end. The food at our wedding was delicious and our guests gave us so many compliments! The bartenders and servers were on top of everything and kept our guests happy and having fun! Pete is extremely organized and efficient, which made me feel confident that I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day. Medure’s also has excellent working relationships with the venues that they cater making it extremely easy to coordinate! We couldn’t have been happier with the service and quality of Medure’s, and don’t hesitate at all in recommending them to anyone in need of catering services!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful family company! Staff was all courteous, kind, and extremely efficient! Food was great, bartenders were great, and the cookie table set up was beautiful! Would recommend!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Had our wedding at Irons Mill Farmstead on 5/5/18! Mendure's catering were AMAZING!!!! Pete was fantastic to work with the whole process! He's SO expereienced! So helpful. Really made our day complete from start to finish and the food was AMAZING!!!! Everyone was raving about it, and still are!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

"The most scrumptious wedding meal ever." Not my words but I agree wholeheartedly! We were LUCKY that Pete had an opening on his calendar for our date. The food was outstanding and by no means typical. Our sit down dinner was served by a staff that was friendly, efficient and helpful the entire evening. Pete was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns. The price is reasonable considering the china, flatware and linens are included along with many"extras" that other caterers charge for. Once you talk to Pete and taste the food, there will be no need to call anyone else.

Profile Picture toni, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were married at Succop Nature Park. Medure’s catering is the exclusive caterer for
the site but there couldn’t have been a better choice. The food was so delicious. Our
guests went on and on about how good everything was. The staff was so helpful and
provided a great experience that made everything far less stressful than it could have
been. We were surprised by their anticipation of needs. They had all of the leftovers
packaged and ready to transport. Additionally, the staff had a positive attitude the entire
night. We would greatly recommend Medure’s catering for their amazing food and
positive, responsive staff and management.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pete and his staff displayed a level of professionalism, experience, and flexibility from our initial meeting until the end of the wedding reception! Any questions and/or concerns I had about the menu choices, stocking the bar, and service to guests were answered immediately through phone calls and e-mail by Pete. He instilled such a sense of assurance and confidence in the day prior to it occurring, which relieved a lot of stress during the planning phase. The day of, Medure's staff and bartenders truly catered to us in the wedding party, and had friendly interactions with all of our guests! They had great sense of humors and fit right in with our friends and family! Most importantly, the food was delicious - unlike any wedding food I've ever had. When I thought perhaps, I was being biased since I had chosen them, I wasn't. Weeks after the wedding, guests are still raving about the tenderness of the meats, unique flavors, and authentic use of ingredients. So many guests asked us if we had leftovers, and we continued to share them the following days! We highly recommend Medure's for your wedding, or any other event!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The service and the food really could not have been any better! Everyone told us all night how delicious the food was. The serving team was so kind and did an excellent job setting up the cookies and desserts and helping people at the buffet. Highly recommend Medure's!

Profile Picture Pete, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s)

•Working with Pete was a pleasure, and a total breeze! Our guests would not stop talking about how great and flavorful the food was for our wedding. Medure’s came recommended by our venue, Pinehall, and I couldn’t be happier they were sent our way. From the start, Pete made sure to work within our budget to help us obtain a menu that was exactly what we were looking for. He was so helpful during the tasting (such a fun experience as an engaged couple!), and even made sure that all linens were at the venue for our early set-up. In addition to all of this, Pete worked seamlessly with our personal requests to set out apple cider, late night s’mores, and pack up our homemade treats for our guests. His bartenders were great too! Nothing but smiles from our guests. Thank you for being an integral part of our big day!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pete was an absolute joy to work with when planning my daughter's wedding. His staff were friendly, helpful, and professional. The food was hot and delicious. We received so many compliments on the quality and taste of the food. Thanks you Pete and. MEDURES CATERING. I can't wait to start planning my next event just so we can use you!

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Medure’s was awesome! Their food was wonderful and they were incredibly professional and fun to work with! Pete kept the tasting process simple and so easy! They went with the flow on all of our crazy changes through the last minute and everyone raved about their bacon-wrapped artichoke hearts and their eggplant rollatini!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Clean Up, Set Up

I have been so impressed with Medure's Catering. I had always heard great things from family and friends, but I was even more impressed after having them cater our wedding. Pete was always very prompt with responses and so wonderful to work with. He would answer every question I had and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. The attention to detail and professionalism was so refreshing to have. I would highly recommend Medure's to anyone that needs an event catered. Their staff handled everything without issue. We still are receiving compliments on how great the food and service was.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Chairs, Tables, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Everything turned out perfectly! Every single person that attended the wedding commented on how wonderful the food was! My dad is a chef and some of his chef friends were also there and they all raved about everything from the appetizers, dinner, and desserts. I had a few people who said they normally don't even eat at weddings because the food is never very good and they went up for seconds!! Honestly, I cant say enough good things! The tables were nicely decorated, the cookies were presented beautifully, and your staff was all so kind. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pete, the owner, has been great! All communication has been prompt and our tasting was wonderful! The food is delicious and he explains the ingredients used as well as the cooking process. Very detail oriented. He was very helpful and made our catering decision extremely easy for us. We can't wait til our big day!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pete is AWESOME. I could never say enough good things about Medure's. From the tasting to food at the wedding and all of my questions and changes in between, Pete ALWAYS got back to me so fast. Best vendor I had hands down. We were required to use Medure's by our Venue and I am SO glad that had to! Delicious food and great people. What more could you want?

Profile Picture Amber, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Bartender(s), American, Italian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings

Pete and his staff are very professional. Where other caterers wouldn't even talk to us about our daughters reception venue, Pete had no issues and provided delicious food and an amazing staff. Medure's catering is an excellent, professional company that will have your guests thanking you for their food weeks later. My wife and I trusted Medure's with the food for our daughters wedding and they delivered an 11 out of 10. They felt like part of the family. No area was untouched by their attentiveness. Thank you to Pete and your amazing staff. Dave and Karen Sept 2017

Profile Picture Dave, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There were a wide variety of foods from which to choose. We heard from multiple guests that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The whole staff was very professional, friendly, responsive and willing to do anything we asked. They even prepared a special meal for a guest with special dietary requirements. We could not have had a better experience.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful food and wonderful people!!! Great communication and are very willing to work with you! I would recommend Medure's to anyone looking for great tasting food and terrific people to deal with!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Medures is outstanding! Their entire staff is professional, courteous, and kind! They made our wedding day amazing and you certainly cannot beat their pricing!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kristen from Medure's was helpful and patient with all of my questions along the way! The food was excellent- our guests raved about it!! I feel the value was good overall- a lot of things were included (i.e. Linens, bartenders, bar ware, glassware, etc). Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Bartender(s), Delivery, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Chairs, Tables

We had our daughter's outdoor wedding & reception at our home. They they took the worry from my hands and made the reception beautiful! And the food was delicious! Many compliments!

Profile Picture Gretchen , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were married at Succop Nature Park in Butler, Pa., which works with Medure's exclusively on the food. The Medure's team made our wedding day go so smoothly -- it was a joy working with Kristen to decide on the details of the day, and with Kim, who kept everything happening on time and was flexible with any all requests, no matter how late in the game. Our guests also raved about how delicious the food was. We could not have chosen a better caterer for our day!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/24/17, 1 Review