238 Reviews for Medure's Catering

BBQ (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Signature Drink (1)
238 Medure's Catering Reviews

Medures was our caterer for our wedding this past weekend. I can't say enough good things about them. First and most importantly, the food was AMAZING! The meat was melt in your mouth and the eggplant was to die for. I woke up craving it the next morning. The staff was so friendly and attentive. They were flawless from setup to tear down, displaying the food and cookies beautifully and boxing everything up for us (including our decorations) at the end of the night. The bartenders were also part of their staff and were friendly and fun interacting with the guests throughout the night! Pete was who we worked with throughout the planning process. He was so responsive and provided great feedback when asked for suggestions. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pete and his staff are amazing! They took care of every little detail for our wedding with a smile on their faces! The food was absolutely amazing! Our guest raved about it for months after our wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pete and his team are absolute professionals! They did an amazing job as the caterers for our wedding late last month. The entire planning process was seamless, and the food couldn't have been better. We've even gotten feedback from numerous guests on how much everyone loved everything!I would definitely chose Medure's again, and I hope to work with them in the future!

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Every thing was perfect for our wedding day! And the food was spectacular. We got many compliments on the food and Medure’s Staff. They were extremely kind and helpful. And Kristen was so helpful
from the start. I wish we could do it all over again. It went by so fast! If only we could rent out Succop just for parties and use Medures services again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have been to a dozen weddings in the past 2 years including some fine dining hotels and the food provided by Medure's was hot delicious and by far the best I have had. They served over 250 guests with China, linens, bartenders, refrigerated truck, servers all outside under tents at an individuals home. They provided plentiful servers, they did a fabulous job cleaning up and keeping the place beautiful for the entire evening. I gave them my daughters food requests including specific items like Amish butter Breadworks Bread Filet Mignon in our beef kabobs and appetizers served on the table. All no problem. They met all my requests. I wish I had another event to go to where they are doing the catering. As mother of the bride I did not have time to enjoy but my guests all made comments about the quality and taste of the food and professionalism of the staff. Not to mention they said the bartenders were handsome. Best wedding food ever and plentiful staff. I cannot say enough but thank you.

Profile Picture diane, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have so much good I could say for this catering company. We used Medure's for my daughter Alexis's wedding August 4th . Everything about the experience with them was great. They were very quick to respond to any questions I had . The staff were awesome to work with and helped with everything that day and I mean everything . I am still getting compliments about how amazing all of the food was people keep asking if they have a restaurant they could go to . Thank you for making their day even more beautiful with your delicious food . We will be sure to use them for future events .

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Medures Catering was great on our July wedding day! Despite the hot outdoor temperatures, they made sure that our drinks were nice and cold! The food was delicious and guests were frequently commenting on how much they enjoyed the food! Pete was extremely patient and flexible as I emailed him multiple times as questions came up during the planning process. He approached each in a calm, reassuring manner that everything was taken care of! I trusted him completely and he or his staff did not let us down! He even helped my mom keep her chocolates cool that she made for our wedding! The staff helped so much with clean up at the end of the night when we were tired! For a stress free experience with above average food, trust Medures Catering for your next event! Our families are still asking about buying more food from Pete!

Profile Picture kris, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough great things about their food! People have been coming up to me and saying it was the best wedding food they've ever had. It was so delicious snd people kept coming back for second and thirds. They also worked with me with my menu and were so accommodating to last minute requests! If you're thinking about them- DO IT!

Profile Picture Lani, 7/13/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Medure’s catered our recent wedding at Succop Nature Park and we were beyond pleased with the quality of food and service! Kristen was our coordinator over the last year and a half. She is patient, knowledgeable, and willing to entertain suggestions while providing expert guidance. We worked together to perfect the menu and received SO many compliments on our buffet. Several people said that it was the “best wedding food they’ve ever had.” Highly recommend the upgrade to the beef kebab, spinach stuffed chicken breast and the eggplant rollatini! Their entire staff is professional and personable and went out of their way to ensure everything was to our liking. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Pete and his staff for helping us host a wonderful evening for our daughter's wedding last Friday at Iron's Mill. Medure's role played a BIG part in it being so amazing. The food was fantastic, it was served piping hot, and there was plenty! The staff was really on the ball with serving and keeping the food and cookies replenished. We even noticed one food server taking the time to help a guest who was struggling to get her food at the buffet table while managing a walking cane! We are so grateful for every detail. We heard lots of comments from guests about how much they enjoyed the food. Clean up also went really well. We appreciated the helpfulness and kindness extended by all involved from start to finish! We will be sure to recommend Medures to friends and family who are planning events in the future!

Profile Picture Jan, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I were very impressed with Medures catering. It was very easy to communicate with Pete and his team during the weeks before our wedding. He responded to our questions quickly, and was willing to help with some set-up for us the day of, including placing small thank you cards at the place setting of every guest. Not only were they great at communicating, the food was the best food my husband and I have ever had at a wedding. We had so many friends and family comment the same! I would recommend Medures catering, it just made wedding prep and the day that much smoother for us!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Medure's Catering made my daughter's wedding absolutely wonderful and no stress for me! They are responsive and polite and the staff went above and beyond! The food quality and taste was fantastic--everyone was commenting on how delicious it was. You cannot go wrong with this caterer!

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pete and his team at Medure's are outstanding! His responsiveness is so lightning fast, he makes you feel like you're his only wedding of the year (you're not....not even close!). When we came to Pete with our questions about how to accommodate two very different cultures in one buffet menu, he did not flinch at the challenge but was instead excited to create the perfect menu that wasn't pure Indian or pure Puerto Rican, but a cohesive menu that was inspired by both cultures. Going into our tasting, our parents were unsure of what to expect from our menu, but we were all completely blown away by how he executed the meal! On our wedding day, we were especially touched that Pete not only was personally involved with the execution of our wedding day, but he attended our ceremony, too! Also, his staff did so much to help set up our reception space, far beyond what we expected. Thank you Pete and the Medure's staff, you all went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Charishma, 6/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pete and his staff were extremely easy to communicate with prior to our big day and delivered on an excellent meal for our wedding! The staff was extremely helpful, kind, and courteous on the day of the event and transitions between cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert were seamless. We highly recommend utilizing Pete and Medure's Catering.

Profile Picture William, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I don't think we could have found a better caterer! Perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Ryenn, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, American, Italian, Buffet, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Medure’s catering was one of the main reasons my wedding was a huge success! The food was amazing. The staff was so wonderful. They did so much for us. It’s like the word “no” wasn’t in their vocabulary. They helped us in every way possible. I was still changing my seating chart 5 days before the wedding and they were nothing but kind and gracious. Superb job!

Profile Picture Janna, 5/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, BBQ

Absolutely AMAZING food. Organized and friendly staff. Pete, the owner, was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very prompt and accommodating to some of our crazy last minute changes. His staff did an exceptional job making sure food and cookie table were stocked (and making sure the bride was full!) I cannot say enough good things about Medure's catering and the amazing staff. 5 stars for sure!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can’t say enough great things about these guys. Even before we were a customer they were very responsive to our questions about pricing and anything else. Once we were a customer, they immediately provided all timelines and what to expect. Changes were easily accommodated and they have a lot of options. Day-of, their site leader Pam introduced herself quickly. Several times throughout the night she checked in with us just to make sure all was going well.

Everything was seamless – from the food quality, to display, to cookies, to cake, to bartenders. They made my day so much easier than I was expecting. I want them to live in my house and do that every day!!! Our guests also gave us good unsolicited feedback about them as well. And the final cherry on top – we took all the leftover food with us! Swoon!!!! Since most of our guests were from out of town we were having people over the day after our wedding anyway, and this just made it easy as pie. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture carinne, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where to start? From our first communications with Pete and his staff at Medure’s all the way through to our wedding day last Saturday, we had an amazing experience! Everyone at Medure’s is professional, responsive, understanding and extremely helpful. The level of customer service provided in such a busy industry is truly impressive. I can’t say enough about the positive experience we had from beginning to end. The food at our wedding was delicious and our guests gave us so many compliments! The bartenders and servers were on top of everything and kept our guests happy and having fun! Pete is extremely organized and efficient, which made me feel confident that I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day. Medure’s also has excellent working relationships with the venues that they cater making it extremely easy to coordinate! We couldn’t have been happier with the service and quality of Medure’s, and don’t hesitate at all in recommending them to anyone in need of catering services!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful family company! Staff was all courteous, kind, and extremely efficient! Food was great, bartenders were great, and the cookie table set up was beautiful! Would recommend!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Had our wedding at Irons Mill Farmstead on 5/5/18! Mendure's catering were AMAZING!!!! Pete was fantastic to work with the whole process! He's SO expereienced! So helpful. Really made our day complete from start to finish and the food was AMAZING!!!! Everyone was raving about it, and still are!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

"The most scrumptious wedding meal ever." Not my words but I agree wholeheartedly! We were LUCKY that Pete had an opening on his calendar for our date. The food was outstanding and by no means typical. Our sit down dinner was served by a staff that was friendly, efficient and helpful the entire evening. Pete was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns. The price is reasonable considering the china, flatware and linens are included along with many"extras" that other caterers charge for. Once you talk to Pete and taste the food, there will be no need to call anyone else.

Profile Picture toni, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were married at Succop Nature Park. Medure’s catering is the exclusive caterer for
the site but there couldn’t have been a better choice. The food was so delicious. Our
guests went on and on about how good everything was. The staff was so helpful and
provided a great experience that made everything far less stressful than it could have
been. We were surprised by their anticipation of needs. They had all of the leftovers
packaged and ready to transport. Additionally, the staff had a positive attitude the entire
night. We would greatly recommend Medure’s catering for their amazing food and
positive, responsive staff and management.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pete and his staff displayed a level of professionalism, experience, and flexibility from our initial meeting until the end of the wedding reception! Any questions and/or concerns I had about the menu choices, stocking the bar, and service to guests were answered immediately through phone calls and e-mail by Pete. He instilled such a sense of assurance and confidence in the day prior to it occurring, which relieved a lot of stress during the planning phase. The day of, Medure's staff and bartenders truly catered to us in the wedding party, and had friendly interactions with all of our guests! They had great sense of humors and fit right in with our friends and family! Most importantly, the food was delicious - unlike any wedding food I've ever had. When I thought perhaps, I was being biased since I had chosen them, I wasn't. Weeks after the wedding, guests are still raving about the tenderness of the meats, unique flavors, and authentic use of ingredients. So many guests asked us if we had leftovers, and we continued to share them the following days! We highly recommend Medure's for your wedding, or any other event!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The service and the food really could not have been any better! Everyone told us all night how delicious the food was. The serving team was so kind and did an excellent job setting up the cookies and desserts and helping people at the buffet. Highly recommend Medure's!

Profile Picture Pete, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s)