4 Reviews for Durham Homestyle Gourmet Catering

We have used Meals N More for our Car Clinic Nights here at Clarington Toyota. Used other caterers and grocery stores for our food platters. We were so impressed by the quality of food and pricing we have booked for the next four clinics for 2015 already. Thank you Rhonda for great food, presentation and service.

Caroline Denney
Service Co-ordinator
Clarington Toyota
C

Profile Picture Caroline, 2/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We are extremely grateful for everything Rhonda and Dave did to make our wedding memorable. From the moment we met them we knew they were the right ones for us. They went out of their way to ensure the decor, setup, wedding favors and bar service were everything we wanted. We had a beautiful wedding, and can not thank Rhonda and Dave enough for their help, guidance and support.

Profile Picture Billy, 12/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Cake

When Rhonda from Meals and More had asked me to share my experience that we had with her in a review, I jumped at the opportunity. I'm going to keep this brief but potent. If all of heaven could neatly fit onto a plate with a parsley garnish, this is what it would look like.... 100% recommend!!!

Profile Picture User4600145, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Meals N More provided catering services for a number of our events. Rhonda was a delight to work with, and was very flexible in arranging menu items that would appeal to a variety of tastes and interests. I appreciated her attention to providing meals full of quality, nutritious ingredients. Rhonda provides both quality and quantity with her catering, and we are very happy to be repeat customers.

Profile Picture Erika, 10/27/14, 1 Review