Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About California Cookout Catering

Upland California’s California Cookout, Inc. is a wedding caterer that offers all things smoky and spicy with their mesquite grilling. If a traditional, four-course, sit-down meal isn't your style, California Cookout, Inc. may ignite your fire. Surf n’ turf, Mexican side dishes, a taco bar, Texas-style brisket and island-inspired cuisine offer guests a taste of something new. For couples looking for a casual dining experience that still provides high-quality cuisine cooked by professional chefs and pitmasters, California Cookout, Inc. may satisfy your appetite. This unconventional yet delicious option will entice guests to kick off their shoes and relax from the excitement of the day.

California Cookout, Inc. provides a succulent alternative to traditional wedding catering. Services offered include:

• Champagne toast
1318c39b8ada4ae0 1521823418 2f55b7aa499d20ae 1521823417 04a375588506e73e 152182

4 Reviews for California Cookout Catering

• Jacimichelle

jaci · Married on 11/10/2018

Great customer service and great food!

My husband and I chose California Cookout to cater our wedding and we were very pleased with the quality of food and their service! Everything was ready on time and tasted delicious! Nathan and his team are very friendly and very helpful! My guest were pleased with the food as well, and told me all through out the night how much they loved it! Nathan even took the time to show my Mom how to use and prepare coffee, with the coffee machine at our venue and provided us with cups last minute when we realized we forgot ours! His customer service and friendliness exceeded our expectations and I would recommend him and his team to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Tasty wedding perfection

California cookout is awesome. I hired them to serve at my wedding. We had tri-tip, chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies along with some other sides. The food was amazing. Everybody at the wedding commented on how great it was. The service was 100% professional. Nathan went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend California cookout to all my friends and family. Being the prices are so reasonable they can be used for all types of events. Something else that I loved about California cookout, the prices they have posted online are the actual prices you are charged (not including tax of course). In looking for a caterer they are the only one, out of what seemed like hundreds of places, that had accurate pricing with no add ons or hidden fees.

Thanks you California Cookout! You made the day great!

Sent on 11/11/2018

California Cookout Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Cajun, Greek, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Champagne Toast