Graystone Catering

Fontana, CA View map Visit website

Thank you for considering us for your wedding!

Here at Graystone, our goal is simple, to help make your wedding elegant and unforgettable.Your gourmet menu is grilled and prepared fresh on site. We offer top quality Meats, Poultry, Fish and Pasta all prepared by our award winning staff to perfection. We are one of the Top Rated Catering Companies in the Inland Empire and Mountain communities with menu options that will be sure to please everyone on your guest list. We are entering our 20th year in the wedding business and look forward to providing our experience and award winning food to you and your guests. We have also been chosen as the Wedding Wire’s Couples’ Choice Award winner for the past 9 years which has placed us in the Top 5% of wedding caterers in the country.

Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to make your wedding dreams come true.

Great Events Begin with Great Food

2012 -2020 Wedding Wire’s

Couples’ Choice Award Winner

GraystoneCatering.com

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20

Server(s)
Tastings
Tables
Linens

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Italian
Local
Mexican
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Skyler P. Married on 05/15/2021

Love love love!

My best friend hired them for her wedding and they did not disappoint! Everyone was friendly, attentive, and professional. They are the sweetest people who show how much they care through their work. The food was amazing! The chicken was not dry and fell apart. Tammy was phenomenal. She was always there to make sure not only the bride but everyone else was enjoying themselves and checked in regularly. I know Chloe and I really appreciated her!
  • Courtney
    Courtney N. Married on 01/05/2021

Delicious!

John and his wife are a dynamic duo in the kitchen. The food was amazing from the rice pilaf to the hawaiian chicken we chose for our wedding day. Everyone at our wedding raved about the food and how they kept wanting more. John made us feel immediately supported once we met him and was able to adjust to my dietary restrictions. You can feel the genuine kindness and concern to make our day the best within every conversation. I would highly recommend Graystone Catering if you want some delicious food and to meet some great people!
  • Chloe
    Chloe D. Married on 10/10/2020

Wouldn't Trade Them for the World

I left a very detailed review on yelp but to sum it up, I absolutely love Tammy and John. They are so amazing, attentive, and patient. They check on not just the bride but EVERYONE. Also can we talk about the food for a second? All I can say is phenomenal!

Tammy, John, and their team are so phenomenal and I would hire them for all of my future events if I was not moving to Florida!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Arrowhead DJ Arrowhead DJ Wedding DJs

When it comes to delicious consistency, John and Tammy and the entire crew at Greystone Catering have you covered. From mouth-watering steak and mushrooms to Hawaiian Chicken, rice pilaf, and a Bacon Spinach salad that will have you back for seconds - I have yet to taste something of theirs that I did not like. They even offered an incredible Salmon that was so moist and flakey - and I really don't even like fish! Loved this one though! Plus they really know how to run a buffet line - they recently fed 130 hungry guests in less than 20 minutes at one of my most recent events! We have worked more than 150 weddings together in the last 5 years. They are by far the most professional catering company in the area. Thank you John and Tammy for so many flavorful weddings - and we look forward to hundreds more in the years to come!

Louis G. Weiner Photography Louis G. Weiner Photography Wedding Photographers

Graystone Catering is a wonderful caterer, I have worked with them many many times and the couples are always happy with the food and service. You can not go wrong with Greystone. They will treat you like family.

Big Bear Lake Weddings & Events Big Bear Lake Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

John & Tammi at Graystone Catering offer a combination of quality and professionalism that have made them our Preferred, wait scratch that, the Premiere Catering Vendor for Marina Resort. They are personally dedicated to making sure that your Wedding is a a success.

Fontana, CA, 92336
Location of (Graystone Catering)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding