10184 6th St. Ste. B, Ontario, CA 91730 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jasmine Rose Florist

Welcome to Jasmine Rose Wedding Florist, where we have 25 years of experience in this industry. With so much passion for detail, our weddings have been published in Ceremony Magazine and on Nordstrom's blog.

What sets us apart from other florists is that we tailor every design with your vision in mind. Our one-on-one consultations make it easy to take all of your concepts and turn them into a beautiful work of art. Our passion is to make all of our couple's wishes come true.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would love to hear from you!

Follow Jasmine Rose Florist on

Jasmine Rose Florist 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Elzinga · Married on 09/19/2019

Loved my flowers

I sat down with Jasmine once and gave her a few quick ideas and buzz words of what I was kind of thinking along with my colors. She picked up on everything I could dream up and more! I loved my bouquets as well as the other arrangements she did. Everything was perfect

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Jasmine Rose Florist 8
    Jasmine Rose Florist 9
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Dodson-Hamilton · Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful Greenery & Flowers

We got married at Pine Rose, and Jasmine Rose was one of the preferred vendors and BOY did they deliver. I am not a flower person, but my mom is and she was so happy with the way that everything turned out. I wanted a lot of greenery because we wanted the flowers to match the beautiful forest scenery, and everything looked wonderful and exactly as I had pictured. My bouquet was gorgeous with touches of blue thistle--their suggestion to add a bit of color. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn Lujan · Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Florist Team !

I would just like to start off by saying. I held out to find a florist that I connected with to make my vision come to life. I came across Dee from a referral from a friend that had her wedding recently. She responded to every question I had and more than accommodated my requests. All the arrangements were beautiful and unique. My favorite were the pine branches ! Thank you so so much Dee and team.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jasmine Rose Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 145.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Whimsie Photographie
    Whimsie Photographie Wedding Photographers

We love working with Jasmine Rose Florist! They are professional, friendly, and so creatively talented! I have photographed at least fifty weddings they have done the flowers for and I am always so excited to see what gorgeous flowers they have crafted!

• Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning
    Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure to work with Dee & John from Jasmine Rose and was impressed by their quality of work and their willingness to got the extra mile to fulfill their customers needs. When they realized a customer forgot to order extra flowers, they returned to their shop, 30 miles away, and returned in time with the flowers needed. This kind of commitment to customer service is unheard of these days and earns them my highest recommendation.

• Arrowhead DJ and Events
    Arrowhead DJ and Events Wedding DJs

Always wonderful working with John and Dee - their flowers are the freshest in the area - their arrangements are unique and outside the box. No two weddings are ever the same! I have personally worked more than 20 weddings this year alone with Jasmine Rose and each event was beautiful, unique and the flowers really set the tone for the overall design and theme for each individual wedding. Love these guys! and I know you Will Too!!!

• 10184 6th St. Ste. B Ontario, CA, 91730 See on map