Jasmine Rose Florist Reviews

Jasmine Rose Florist 5
  • Jessica

Jessica Mcdaniel · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Blew me away!

Jasmine Rose Florist blew my expectations for floral out of the water for my wedding on October 25th. She came as an option for a venue we used in the mountains of California and I could not see myself choosing anyone else. I was not the easiest human to work with, because I had NO idea what I wanted. I was able to show her some photos, and she DELIVERED exactly what I wanted, without even knowing what I wanted! She was prompt on wedding day, all our of pieces were to die from. From the boxes that lined the aisle way, the spray that draped over our entrance, all bouquets, and even down to corsages/bouts. I will never stop recommending her to ANYONE!

Jasmine Rose Florist 6
    Jasmine Rose Florist 7
    Jasmine Rose Florist 8
    Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 11/02/2019

Loved our florals!! Affordable and easy to work with!

Dee and team did an incredible job at our wedding. She worked with our budget to provide the vision we wanted and helped us get creative to stay in our budget. It was beautiful and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Elzinga · Married on 09/19/2019

Loved my flowers

I sat down with Jasmine once and gave her a few quick ideas and buzz words of what I was kind of thinking along with my colors. She picked up on everything I could dream up and more! I loved my bouquets as well as the other arrangements she did. Everything was perfect

Jasmine Rose Florist 9
    Jasmine Rose Florist 10
    Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Dodson-Hamilton · Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful Greenery & Flowers

We got married at Pine Rose, and Jasmine Rose was one of the preferred vendors and BOY did they deliver. I am not a flower person, but my mom is and she was so happy with the way that everything turned out. I wanted a lot of greenery because we wanted the flowers to match the beautiful forest scenery, and everything looked wonderful and exactly as I had pictured. My bouquet was gorgeous with touches of blue thistle--their suggestion to add a bit of color. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn Lujan · Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Florist Team !

I would just like to start off by saying. I held out to find a florist that I connected with to make my vision come to life. I came across Dee from a referral from a friend that had her wedding recently. She responded to every question I had and more than accommodated my requests. All the arrangements were beautiful and unique. My favorite were the pine branches ! Thank you so so much Dee and team.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Liu · Married on 04/05/2019

The best experience!

I am completely floored by Dee’s ability to understand her client (me) and truly make my wildest flower dreams come true, at a price I felt comfortable with. I came to Dee with a budget as we weren’t looking to spend our whole wedding budget on flowers. She immediately gave me options that would help us to keep the pricing down. I gave her my flower “must haves” and she let me know if any wouldn’t be in season yet she could find something comparable.

About a month before the wedding I decided to add a color to my scheme, as well as some additional pieces which she let me know the pricing up front so I could decide if I wanted to add it or not. I truly appreciated her “a la carte” pricing that made it easy for a bride on a budget to decide if I could add it or not. We ended up going with bud vases rather than centerpieces, some flowers with vases for guest and dessert tables, sweetheart table greenery, cake greenery, boutonnières for the dads and groom, corsages for the mamas, and a bridal bouquet.

Day of the wedding: I walked in to the venue, GASPED, and immediately started tearing up because of how simple but BEAUTIFUL it was. My now husband keeps laughing at me because I will bring up the flowers and the bouquet EVERY SINGLE DAY going on and on about how beautiful everything was. To be honest, everything looked EVEN BETTER than my wildest dreams.

As a bride, I feel like if you keep looking at photos, you start to get flower envy and change your mind about this and that. Now looking back on my wedding day, I will NEVER have flower envy again. I only envy my own flowers and that I don’t have them anymore. I’m gonna let the photos speak for themselves.

HUGE THANK YOU TO DEE’s artistic eye who somehow took this fickle bride’s wants/needs and truly overdelivered the day of. I could not be more happy with her and her team (who showed up on time and set everything up beautifully) and although I don’t plan on having another wedding, I am looking forward to a day/event where I can use her skills and talents again.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Jasmine Rose Florist 11
    Jasmine Rose Florist 12
    Jasmine Rose Florist 13
    Jasmine Rose Florist 14
    Jasmine Rose Florist 15
    Jasmine Rose Florist 16
    Sent on 04/22/2019

Kathleen · Married on 09/04/2018

Dee was absolutely amazing. Great and fast with communication. I didn't have a specific design in mind. I told her the colors I would like and let her create what she wanted and it was just a beautiful. I ordered a bouquet, a garland, and two boutonnieres, it all came out so wonderful. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jasmine Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you Kathleen!! It was our pleasure!!!
    Congrats to you both!!

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

Dee at Jasmine Florist assisted with our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and overall floral decor for our wedding on 10 - 22 - 2017. Dee and her staff are very talented and produced amazing floral arrangements. The flowers were fresh, large, and beautiful.

Jasmine Rose Florist 17
    Jasmine Rose Florist 18
    Sent on 10/29/2017

Maria · Married on 07/07/2017

We used Jasmine Rose as our florist for our wedding on 7/7/17. I was so happy with how everything came out. All the bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect. I asked Dee if she could incorporate succulents in with wildflowers and she nailed it. She also did my flower crown and she did such an amazing job with it that I kept it on for the entire wedding and didn't want to take it off after! I love Jasmine Rose!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

I had a great experience with Dee and Jasmine Rose Florist for my wedding at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins. I didn't have a very difficult or ornate "vision" for my flowers - in fact, I wanted exactly the same greenery and centerpieces as a previous bride of theirs - and they delivered exactly what I wanted. Just enough flowers in my flower crown and lots of green everywhere. They arrived on time on the day and had everything set up and ready to go. It was beautiful. Thank you, Jasmine Rose!

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Shy-Bull

Hilary · Married on 03/25/2017

I will start off by saying that i am not a huge flower person. I had a vision the day of my wedding and I knew what I wanted it to look like, but it was a little difficult to articulate it. Dee at Jasmine Rose was beyond accommodating with my questions and responsiveness to my questions. She let me drop stuff off in advance, and was flexible with some of my every changing ideas. She made us feel comfortable and confident for our wedding day. The flowers she provided were beyond beautiful and better than I could have imagined. They were more gorgeous that I even pictured in my vision. They were vibrant, fresh, and put together so beautifully. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Cristina · Married on 09/16/2016

Dee made my wedding a dream. She exceeded my expectations and seeing all my flowers put together I just about cried they were so gorgeous!!! I had whimsical rose petals in s shapes down my isle done beautifully. My cake flowers were exactly like the picture I showed her. My girls died when they saw their bouquets and absolutely loved them. The bridal bouquet took my breath away! I can not rave enough of how happy I was with the work Dee put into the flowers. Thanks Dee for everything you did you have true talent as a florist!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jasmine Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words, and are so happy to hear that everything turned out just the way you wanted it too.

Andy · Married on 08/20/2016

Very challenging venue and Dee knocked it out of the park. Such beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. Even designed our homemade arch and it was spectacular!! Amazing flexibility and just the way you want a vendor, not worried about itemized cost on everything but just making sure the day is perfect. Also great suggestions to accommodate ideas and price point!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Jasmine Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Glad we could be of service to you on your special day.

Allison · Married on 07/30/2016

Dee did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding on 7/30. She was very easy to work with and took the ideas I showed her to a whole new level. Our flowers were a bit different, we used succulents and peacock feathers along with other flowers. We were very pleased with the outcome. I highly suggest using Jasmine Rose!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jasmine Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you for your review. We specialize in challenges, and we are so glad that you were pleased with our results.

Taryn · Married on 07/15/2016

Jasmine Rose was absolutely amazing! Dee provided the flowers for our wedding in July at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins and I could not be more happy. Our centerpieces were beautiful, and bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were all outstanding. I sat down at our vendor meeting with no knowledge of flowers (seriously - I know a rose and that is about it!), and within 5 minutes Dee had pulled up the perfect bouquet. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the process, her prices were very fair, and her work is beautiful. Thank you Jasmine Rose!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

Beautiful flowers done by Dee. She did my wedding July 9th. Not only were the flowers on the tables beautiful but she did a flower crown for my flower girls and the most beautiful flower arrangement to put in my hair. It really made my day perfect. I couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Dee is a wonderful florist and makes perfect arrangements. I sent her many pictures and she was able to transform my vision into beautiful reality. She and her team delivered the flowers all the way to Escondido! My centerpieces were gorgeous and raved about. My bouquets were unbelievable with such fantastic pops of colors. Our gazebo arrangement just really rounded out our perfect ceremony. Many thanks to Dee and her team at Jasmine Rose!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

I didn't know I could feel so excited about flowers until I saw the sample bridesmaid bouquet that Dee made for me. It was perfect in every way! I gave her very vague direction of what I wanted - and she created something so perfect and beautiful that I fell in love (with flowers!). Thank you Dee!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2015

From the first moment, Jasmine Rose was the most amazing vendor to work with! Dee was so sweet, she felt like part of the family right away. We were pretty clueless about flowers, we just had a vague sense of the style we wanted. She worked with us to create the look we wanted and absolutely nailed it! The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were GORGEOUS. Delivered right on time, she accommodated all the changes we made along the way, always very fast to respond to emails, super organized. And she did it all for under our very conservative budget! I can't say enough how happy I am we chose Jasmine Rose for our wedding. Absolutely 1000% overjoyed with the flowers and the people. If you want a stress-free beautiful wedding experience, look no further :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

Renee · Married on 06/14/2015

We first met Dee at our vendor day at Pine Rose Cabins for our wedding. I showed her some pictures of bouquets that I liked that I found on Pinterest. Mind you I am clueless about types of flowers, I just know what I think looks pretty. haha She informed me the ones I picked were not in our budget but gave us alternatives. We did add on additional items such as flowers for the cake, centerpieces and flowers in the boxes down the aisle. She also added a touch of flowers to our escort card holder. Everything turned out beautifully. I LOVED my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. Everything suited our day perfectly. Whenever you email Dee she is really quick to email you back and answer any questions. I definitely recommend working with her at Jasmine Rose Florist.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Kaytie · Married on 04/25/2015

I just got married last weekend, and we had our flowers done by Dee at Jasmine Rose. She was awesome! She came to our venue (PIneRose) to meet us and talk about flowers. She was willing to do anything, and helped brain storm ideas. I had some pretty specific ideas and I sent her photos from pinterest with descriptions of what I wanted, and sure enough on the day of they were EXACTLY what I had wanted. I added things along the way via email, and Dee was super quick in responding with updated invoices. Her prices were also the best of anyone I found, including the other preferred florists with my venue. Most importantly she was just a kind and warm person, making the whole experience so lovely!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Netanya · Married on 03/28/2015

WEDDING FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS ON POINT! :] First of all, Dee and John are AMAZING. Second of all, their flower arrangements are superb. They are a great team and very sweet. Dedicated to making you feel comfortable and providing you with the best from start to finish. They are timely and professional. After all the meetings, consults, and detailed descriptions of how we wanted our wedding to look, Dee provided us with arrangements even more beautiful than we ever imagined! I highly recommend Jasmine Rose for your events. Thank you so much Dee and John!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Sophia · Married on 12/21/2014

Dee and John of Jasmine Rose were simply amazing to work with. My favorite vendor by far!! Dee was extremely prompt with replying to any and every question I had and kept me on schedule with sending her the design ideas I had etc. She is such a sweetheart and so personable and friendly. With regards to her work, the ceremony decor with draping, bouquets, bouttineres, and my tall centerpieces turned out exactly like I wanted them! All for such a reasonable price, especially for the SoCal area. I got married at Padua Hills in Claremont, and after getting ridiculously expensive quotes from all the highly rated florists around Claremont, an acquaintance serendipitously recommended Dee and her services. She even provided a sample bouquet and centerpiece arrangement about a month prior to the wedding just to make sure I would love the final product. I just really cannot say enough about Jasmine Rose, don't hesitate to call her!!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Madison · Married on 10/24/2014

The flowers that Dee made for our wedding were more then I could have ever expected! They were so beautiful and looked very fresh. I had a 1920's theme and Dee incorporated that theme perfectly into our flower arrangements.

Sent on 11/08/2014

shana · Married on 10/06/2014

Dee is so gifted at what she does, I was completely lost at what i wanted for my centerpieces, I came in with a few ideas and she pretty much said, leave it to her, so I dropped off some manzanita trees, lanterns and mason jars and she created the most beautiful centerpieces, i received so many compliments on them. She saw the image I had in my head and actually made it better than I had imagined.

Sent on 11/03/2014