Meadowlark Photography Reviews

Meadowlark Photography 3
Meadowlark Photography 4
Meadowlark Photography 5

Hilary · Married on 06/17/2017

We have become forever clients of Stephanie’s. She did such an amazing job with our engagement shoot and our wedding. We had such a blast at both with her. Our images are breathtaking and it was soooo hard choosing photos to print!!!!

Meadowlark Photography 6
    Meadowlark Photography 14
    Meadowlark Photography 15
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Merrit · Married on 06/03/2017

Recently, Meadowlark Photography did my son's wedding and I was pleasantly surprised.
    When I asked my son about a photographer, I was told that the bride's mother had a friend that would be doing it.
    Now I'm sure everyone has heard of the "friend," or "relative" that takes pictures, and that was my fear also.
    When i arrived at the wedding, I was impressed with the wide spectrum of shots, poses, settings, and lighting conditions the photographer was able to work with and bring together.
    I mention these things because I have been a professional photographer for years, so I was quite interested in how she was going to handle the very hard mid-day sunlight, poor indoor lighting, how she would arrange the poses, the variety of poses that might included everyone you could imagine, which lenses would she choose for which shots, where would she stand for the particular shots and how would she communicate with the people.
    I was not at the wedding very long before my fears were put at ease, and I became increasingly more impressed with her abilities as I watched her work. She had wonderfully arranged poses that were all inclusive, handled the bright sunlight very well without even needing speed lights, strobes, or reflector. Her ability to arrange people was done quickly and efficiently, and she kept things moving very well. The photographer had a nice collection of lenses that covered the head and shoulders shots with great bokeh (she shot a Canon 5D Mark II with a 70-200 2.8), and also had a 24-70 for the more full length shots. I didn't watch everything (after all, I was the father of the groom), so I'm not sure about any ultra wide angles.
    She worked very hard the entire wedding and did not seem to miss anything.
    Upon looking at the finished results (because anyone can run around and take a million pictures with a big camera, but the ultimate questions is, "How do they look?"),I was quite happy. Hire Meadowlark Photography with confidence!

Sent on 07/08/2017