McKenna's Flower Shop Reviews

McKenna's Flower Shop 4
McKenna's Flower Shop 5
  • Chris

Chris + Brie Antoine · Married on 08/16/2019

Obsessed with our Flowers!

Mckennas could not have been more professional, accommodating, helpful, and patient when it came to planning our wedding day florals. The final product was outstanding beyond measure and so much more than what we had originally planned for, that even on the day of the wedding the vision that we had planned for so long was so much better in person. From the bouquets to the arch piece, boutonnieres, and reception decor, they executed our vision so much more than we could have imagined. A huge thank you to the team at Mckennas for everything you did for us. We highly recommended them to any and everyone we know!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Kyrsta

Kyrsta · Married on 05/31/2019

Wedding Flowers

Extremely knowledgeable and friendly from the start. My flowers came out beautifully and exactly as I wanted!

McKenna's Flower Shop 6
    McKenna's Flower Shop 7
    Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Brown · Married on 10/21/2018

Gorgeous Allergy-Friendly Flowers!

Michelle at McKenna's Flower Shop was extremely friendly and easy to work with! I have bad allergies and knew I needed to have silk flowers for my wedding day. I showed her some examples of what I liked and she far exceeded my expectations! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and looked so real!!! The best part is that we get to keep the flowers as decorations for many years to come. It was also helpful that they rented many of their decorations to us. We rented wood slices for the table centerpieces and windows to make a seating chart! Couldn't be happier with how it all looked!!!

McKenna's Flower Shop 8
    McKenna's Flower Shop 9
    McKenna's Flower Shop 10
    McKenna's Flower Shop 11
    McKenna's Flower Shop 12
    Sent on 04/08/2019

maressa · Married on 09/29/2018

My flowers were all stunning for my wedding. More then I could ever imagine. I was so excited when I walked out the the bridal suite for a minute the van just so happened to be driving by to bring us our bouquets I ran to the van to see them. Everyone laughed but knew how happy I was. Highly recommend using Mckenna’s for sure!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Michelle and Michael were fantastic! The went above and beyond on my wedding! Everything was perfect and turned out beautiful. I still have guests talking about it!!

McKenna's Flower Shop 13
    McKenna's Flower Shop 19
    Sent on 09/26/2018
  • BridalGirl24

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle really made my vision come to life. I've never been creative nor a huge flower person but she made sure to get all my favorites into my bouquet and it was gorgeous! Thank you so much for adding in the extra gold tee into my husbands boutonniere. It was perfect for him! He loved it. The girls bouquets were gorgeous as well as the center pieces!!! Definitely would recommend Mckennas to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/28/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about McKenna's. Michael and Michelle are both so kind and professional. They did an AMAZING job at my future sister-in-law's wedding and I would not put my trust into any other florist.

They also did the flowers for my Bridal Shower and everyone was raving about them. After each meeting with Michelle, I get more and more excited to see our vision come to life!

Sent on 03/28/2017

kristine · Married on 10/08/2016

McKenna's is DEFINITELY the place to go for your wedding flowers! Michele is absolutely fantastic at what she does! I had given her different ideas and expressed what I was looking for. I was a little nervous not knowing exactly what I was getting, but when I first saw my bouquet and flowers, I broke down. It was as if she knew EXACTLY what I wanted for everything! From the bouquet to the table centerpieces to the high and low on the end table to the archway, she totally blew my mind! Do yourself a favor and call McKenna's - you won't be sorry!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

I bought a bridal bouquet, a larger decorative bouquet, and a boutonniere from McKenna’s flowers for my recent wedding. As soon as I walked in the door, I felt very valued as a customer, as the owner sat right down and talked to me and my mother for half an hour - with no appointment! I had a few pictures of what I might like for my bouquet, and they worked with me to create something unique and even more beautiful than the one I pictured. My groom was delighted with his boutonniere, which matched my bouquet, and all of my guests were blown away by the beauty of all of the flowers they provided. They were also very flexible and patient with us when we went back and forth a bit about whether we wanted the flowers to be delivered or not.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Cristina · Married on 09/19/2015

Please stop you're searching because you have found the florist for you! I was so incredibly impressed (and grateful) to have found and used McKenna's. Both Michael and Michelle were an absolute delight to work with and so accommodating. I rambled what I had in mind for our wedding flower arrangements and I was so taken aback when they were both able to actually (articulately) relay back to me what I was thinking- they seemed to know exactly what I wanted which was such a relief. And the best part? They did not disappoint. Our flowers were so gorgeous and I kept them as bouquets through out my house for weeks afterwards. Thank you Michael and Michelle!!

Sent on 12/11/2015

McKenna's captured exactly how I was envisioning my flowers (even though I described what I wanted really badly). They were very accommodating in getting the flowers I wanted and had the best price. I went to stop and shop first and was told I couldn't get certain things and was quoted an outrageous amount. So happy I went with McKenna's!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Michael and Michelle were great to work with. They made sure our wedding flowers were gorgeous and stayed within our budget! I've recommended them to all of my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Working with Michael and Michelle was a pleasure! They were great at listening and accommodating to our wants ! They we're prompt and professional when communicating and very flexible when I started to have a "panic attack" about having everything! They knew exactly what to make for bouquets for our beach themed wedding! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone if you want the perfect flowers for your wedding ! :)

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/05/2016

I heard about McKenna's from Deb White of Old Tymes Catering and Debbie told me that McKenna's is wonderful to work with and work with all budgets. I then saw their booth at the Holiday Norwich Inn's Bridal Expo and was very impressed with the beautiful arrangements. I immediately felt that McKenna's was the florist for my wedding. I worked with Michelle Jette Pendleton and she is very well versed in flowers and weddings, living up to her title of Designer & Wedding Diva. Michelle is effecient, knows the questions to ask, is prepared and down to business. Michelle took my design concepts and was able to bring them to life. I wanted a rustic theme and rented a custom made birch arbor for the venue from McKenna's. As per Michelle, she will rent anything from the Flower Shop that isn't bolted down. They have some really unique & beautiful pieces that you could rent so I thought that was fantastic. To continue on the rustic theme, our center pieces were large hurricanes and tree branches protruding out.
    For the flowers, we chose my favorite which is Gerber Daisy which can be very difficult to work with. Our bouquets were beautiful and I was so thrilled with how they came out! We also had single Gerber Daisies in bud vases on the guest tables that guests were able to take home.
    Our flowers were delivered punctually on the wedding day and the birch arbor was set up looking beautifully!
    McKenna's worked within our budget and we are so happy we went with them on our big day. I would highly recommend Michelle & Michael of McKenna's Flower Shop.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

3.0
      3.0

The flowers were beautiful but they were not what I wanted. My bouquet was ivory roses instead of white and the accent flowers were much larger than what I expected. My bridesmaids flowers were supposed to have silver accent wire threaded through the bouquet and instead it was a "cage" of silver wire around it. The corsages and boutonnieres were beautiful. There were a couple times I couldn't get ahold of the wedding coordinator but all the staff was great with helping me with what I needed.

Sent on 05/28/2014