29 Reviews for McKay's Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Flush Mount (1)
29 McKay's Photography Reviews

Heather is an amazing photographer and we could not be happier that we decided to work with her for our wedding. She was professional, fun, and made sure our entire wedding day ran smoothly! She somehow managed to capture everything during the day including all the little details and special moments we didn’t even notice happening. Even just a few days after the wedding, she had a bunch of beautiful photos from the wedding ready for us! I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Prints, Thank You Cards

Heather helped make our day run smoothly and seamlessly. She is an enormously talented photographer, the photos from our day are absolutely stunning. She was al soso kind and helpful ( she did so much besides take amazing photos! like bustling my dress and helping kids with shoes!). We just received our pictures and she is a true artist! We can't wait to see our beautiful heirloom album! highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Heather is true talent. She has this ability to capture people's joy in her pictures in a way that I've never seen before. And for me, that was what I loved so much about her work. On top of that, she was so easy to work with and actually made the photography sessions fun. I can't even express how happy I am that we chose Heather because every time I look at my pictures I'm just taken right back to the amazing moments of my wedding. My wedding was epic, but my pictures are even more epic. Heather is worth every penny, and I can't imagine having anyone else capture the most amazing day of my life. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture User5398367, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Heather was the "behind the scenes" glue to our wedding day - meeting with her, having her guide us through not just shots that we would want taken, but how to navigate our wedding day as a whole. Heather had the whole thing down! The guidance and tips she gave us for the day, were spot on. She made us feel completely comfortable and relaxed, and we were just able to sit back and enjoy the day knowing our memories and moments of the day were being captured by a total professional. We had a blast and it was tons of fun, and Heather couldn't have steered us any better to make sure our day was phenomenal.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so happy that we chose McKay's Photography for our wedding. Heather is a seasoned professional and amazing photographer. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and totally understood exactly what we wanted for our big day. Our entire day was captured better than we could have imagined. All of our guests fell in love with heather and continuously complement us on our gorgeous photos.

Profile Picture Merri, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't have had a better experience working with Heather. She was so fun and really helped us with every aspect of the day. We were thrilled with the beautiful photos she took and would recommend her to anyone! Thanks, Heather!!!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing McKay's Photography for our Wedding was one of the smartest decisions we made. Heather was professional, courteous, and very attentive to detail. The thought process that goes into her photos sets her apart from the standard wedding photos that people typically have done. Her journalistic approach really helps to tell the story of your wedding and it really pours forth in the album. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone else looking for a creative and fun wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would definitely recommend Heather as a photographer. She was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, not only in the realm of photography, but in several aspects of wedding planning. She provided us with several recommendations and things to consider while always giving us the freedom to make our own choices. Interpersonally, she was very positive and supportive during what was sometimes a stressful process.

The only thing we'd reconsider if we could go back would be to discuss the option of having a second photographer. We had a fairly large multi-cultural wedding with several things happening throughout the day, especially "behind the scenes." Overall though, we had a great experience working with Heather!!

Profile Picture R, 8/20/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thanks for the great job. We love our pictures!

Profile Picture Pete, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We're so glad we went with Heather as our photographer - she was helpful every step of the way, fun to work with, and recommended several other vendors for us that were also great. We've lost track of how many people have raved about our engagement and wedding photos!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was and is absolutely amazing in all meaning of the word. She is professional and easy going-she has a calming presence amongst the stress of planning/preparing a wedding. My husband an I would recommend Heather for any type of photography need. She is fun, down-to-earth and beyond talented-she captures moments in a way that makes them sublime. She is an incredible photographer and person. We are so grateful that she was able to be a part of our wedding. Without a doubt, Heather has inspired me. We never had to worry if she was capturing the moments we hoped for-she's totally trustworthy! We couldn't have asked for more!!! Thank you so much Heather!!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Talking with Heather was one of my favorite parts of the process from beginning to end. I have nothing but gratefulness for her kindness and professionalism. She is truly an artist! I haven't even seen the images yet (the wedding was 2 days ago) but trust they will be gorgeous. She is someone you can rely on. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made.

Profile Picture m, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was not only a fantastic photographer but her experience with weddings in general was a tremendous help. I would not hesitate to hire Heather again for my photo needs.

Profile Picture User818125, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is an absolute dream to work with! We were married on Saturday and she had photos of our wedding on her blog by Monday afternoon! I honestly can't praise Heather enough! She even helped my mom bustle my dress! She captured images that I never even saw her take! She flowed seamlessly among the wedding guests. She made everyone comfortable and I heard praise throughout the night about how wonderful our photographer was and how friendly she was being to everyone. She captured special details that other photographers often overlook. She captured candid moments that are absolutely priceless! My husband and I recommend Heather with no reservations whatsoever! We look forward to having her photograph our family throughout the years! What an absolute pleasure!

Profile Picture User179271, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather was great to work with: flexible, professional, responsive, everything we could have asked. She got some of the best shots ever of my husband and me, and a lot of fun pics from the reception. She took the time to understand what we wanted. Her website is *very* professional and makes it easy to do business with her. We haven't ordered prints or albums yet, but are looking forward to them.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was amazing. Our wedding coordinator quit right before our wedding but Heather stepped up and helped us coordinate the wedding her self. She adapted to our very creative needs and shot just the most amazing photos. She was a joy to work with I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Vincent, 8/9/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather McKay was wonderful to work with. She captured the day completely from beginning to end and didn't miss a thing. Her quality of work was so impressive that I highly recommend her to everyone I meet. There were so many fantastic casual and formal shots throughout the day. Her talent and creativity added so much to the event. Each time I look at my album I feel like I am reliving the day.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved Heather's work from the minute we saw it, and from the few photos we have seen from our day, we absolutely love them! She did a great job,and is just a fun person! We would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture stacy, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Heather for everything! You did an amazing job!

Profile Picture User736321, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so excited to have Heather as our wedding photographer. I have always loved Heather's work and I knew that our wedding photos would be spectacular!! Now when we look at our amazing photos, we can't even pick our favorites, there are just too many. :) Not only did we get amazing wedding photos but we had a great time taking them!! I couldn't believe how much fun we had. So far we have had our engagement portraits, wedding photography, and a family portrait session with our puppies!! And the comments we hear from our family and friends about our photographs is just Great!! They love that they see Matthew and I as we are.

We would and do recommend Heather to everyone!! And Matthew and I will continue to have Heather capture our lives together and are grateful to have Heather as our photographer and friend.

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/16/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just went to a wedding not too long ago, and I was looking at the photos their photographer took. Needless to say they were not even close to the perfection you gave us almost 4 years ago. I sill go back and look at our album every couple months and think how lucky we were to be able to have you photograph our wedding. I always talk about how amazing you were at our wedding and how beautiful our album is. I would recommend Heather for any event that you want to capture flawlessly.

Profile Picture User2538642, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We do not have enough good things to say about Heather!! From our first phone conversation, we knew that she was exactly what we were looking for. She is friendly, fun, resourceful, and has an amazing eye for capturing (not posing) the most important moments. Not only did we get incredible photographs to remember our wedding day by, but we also gained a new friend. We absolutely adore her! We would (and do) HIGHLY recommend Heather!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/7/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Heather! She was fun and professional from start to finish. She kept all of our guests (and us!) at ease and laughing the whole time! Everyone that has seen our pictures has commented on how beautiful they are. We need to buy a bigger house so we have room to hang all of her amazing work.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/26/07, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather was exactly what we were looking for. She was extremely flexible, answered all of our questions and did a beautiful job with our wedding. Her passion and dedication was very apparent.

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/6/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great to work with, wonderful energy. Very flexible. Have recommended to others

Profile Picture Michael , 6/30/07, 1 Review