96 Reviews for Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service

Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
96 Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service Reviews

I HAVE USED MASTER PRODUCTIONS SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST AND I AM CONSTANTLY IMPRESSED BY THE QUALITY OF SERVICE THAT I RECIEVED....I WILL NEVER USE ANY OTHER DJ SERVICE FOR ANY OF MY FUTURE EVENTS....PERCY NORMAN IS THE BEST!!!

Photo for Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture EARLE, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Percy and Master Productions are top class. From the moment we met them for our initial meeting we knew that they would be able to deliver at our reception.

Boy, did they deliver. DJ Damon made the night oneto remember. Everyone said it was the best wedding they’d been too in a long time.

Highly recommended. In fact we’ve already recommended them!

Profile Picture Jamal, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Norman was the absolute best dj I have ever encountered. He was extremely professional, easy to communicate with, flexible and knew what he was doing for our wedding day. I didn’t have to worry about anything. We even made last minute changes minutes before our bridal party was introduced and he made it happen without a glitch! The music was on point the entire night and he made our day so special. I couldn’t have imagined a better person to dj our entire wedding. He also does excellent lighting!! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Demetrice, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Percy was perfect! Thank you very much for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't give Percy Norman enough praise, and I 100% recommend him to anyone. He was consistently polite, professional, responsive; he made every effort to accommodate us (my husband and I were in the middle of a move while wedding planning), and above all Percy did an AMAZING job DJing at our wedding. He provided music throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, formal dances, and the celebration. The biggest praise I can give Percy is the number of compliments I received on the music selection. I'd like to take credit for that, but it was Percy's keen sense of the crowd and the energy of the room. I gave him a few a few of my favorite songs and he filled in the rest perfectly! Percy also provided lighting service, we briefly discussed my preferences and colors and he did the rest. And it looked fantastic! Thank you Percy!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional and definitely a difference maker. Provided excellent service and my guest are still reliving the event. I would use services again no matter the occasion if I wanted people to have a good time. Trusted his judgement and he delivered

Profile Picture User7362290, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Percy was incredible to work with!!! He is very experienced, quick to answer any question, and had my guests dancing all night. The lighting and lighted monogram made the tent at my venue look beautiful. I would definitely recommend Percy to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Abbey, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Percy was great!! My guest said he should have been my decorator, coordinator and DJ . His up lighting was great he had the dance floor filled at all times and he made sure the wedding flowed . He did better than my coordinator!!!

Profile Picture User7457276, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Percy was excellent!! He had great lighting and music. And he was very organized . My guest said he could have been your DJ, coordinator and decorator. He was so on point with everything! You can't go wrong with using Master Productions

Profile Picture Chantell, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Master Productions provided the best service for my ceremony and reception. My guests are still talking about the music and how much of a great time they had. My wedding was over 2 months ago, and people are still talking about my DJ! Percy is extremely professional and played an integral part in making my day turn into the best party ever. Do not go with another DJ-- Master Productions offers all of the services that you will need to make your event spectacular. I can't say enough with how thrilled I am to have had Percy and Master Productions for my wedding!

Profile Picture User7489515, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Percy was an essential reason why our wedding was so wonderful! He did a great job with the uplighting, really setting the mood and assisting with our theme with little instruction. He plays to his audience making sure the music fit the people on the dance floor and it was an absolute blast! I highly recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be fun, fun, fun!

Profile Picture User7472705, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

This was an overall great experience for my wife and I. The DJ made our wedding so much fun. I would definitely recommend him for other events.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Percy was a pleasure to work with! Very professional services and great DJ for a wedding reception or other event with a mixed age group of guests. He provided a variety of music to accommodate the varying age groups at our reception. Thank you very much Percy! We hope to have another opportunity to work with you and/or refer your business to others!

Profile Picture J., 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I would advise any couple considering booking this vendor that this would be one of the wisest decisions of their planning experience! From the initial consultation to the services rendered at our reception, Master Productions (MP) was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating! After our first meeting with Mr. Norman, which included a demonstration of MP services, I was able to relax and felt assured that the music and lighting would be exactly as I envisioned. Additionally, Mr. Norman is very open to working within a couple's budget. We have anointed him our 'go to DJ' with any future events we plan to have. Yes, MP is just that good! We highly recommend MP without reservation.

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Uplighting

Master Productions was absolutely fantastic. My wife and I couldn't have been any happier with their service and all of our guests said that the music selection and audio was perfect! We would definitely hire them again for another event.

Profile Picture User7034910, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Percy is a true DJ! In this age of technology and iPods, etc, Percy could've easily provided an "electronic" performance if he wanted to, but one of the things that sold us on this vendor was the fact that he used real turn tables to make music! No iPod playlists or pre-recordings...he made music the old fashion way, and it was amazing! He was professional and responsive to our needs and ideas, and he also had some great ideas of is own that we incorporated into our wedding. He was worth every penny, and our wedding was an amazing success as he also helped keep the program moving and the dance floor full! He invited us out to his home studio for our initial consult, and we were blown away by his depth of knowledge and experience. Do yourself a favor, and do not book another DJ until you've checked Percy out!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Percy is a seasoned DJ that knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor. My husband and I appreciated the music as well as the sleekness of his equipment, which did not takeaway from the beauty of our garden wedding. We needed last minute lighting and Percy was able to provide up lighting for a fraction of the cost when compared to a lighting company or florist. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Michele, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Percy was the highlight of our wedding reception. Our guests couldn't stop raving about our DJ for weeks after our wedding. He was incredibly professional and easy to work with. He knew exactly what to play at exactly the right time. Percy was incredibly easy to communicate with, he was there and available for every step of the wedding process. I would highly recommend using his DJ/MC services. He was the BEST!

Profile Picture Margaux, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I worked with Percy & Damon on my wedding. They are amazing. I was able to get DJ, ceremony, and lighting services all in one place. The prices are reasonable and you can see they love what they do! They're both very professional and the attention to detail is wonderful. Damon was our DJ for our wedding day. He tailored everything to our needs. Did a site walk through and answered all my questions. The dance floor was packed all night long!!! He even found a way to incorporate my husbands love of transformers into our day. I plan on using them again for parties. And have already recommended them to friends and family.

Profile Picture Lauren , 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Master Productions was such a wonderful service to have at our wedding. We loved the music, lighting and great price point for our service. I would recommend Master Productions for any event.

Profile Picture Paula, 4/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

This review is long overdue but much deserved. I had the opportunity and privelage to work with Percy and Master DJ for my wedding that took place on 11/13/15. Going into wedding planning mode, I was initially big on saving money. After going to meet Percy, I was SOLD with his talent and skill. His sound system was outstanding (as I love music) and he was sure to play all the songs my bride and I wanted at the wedding! At the end of the night (and to this day) my guests were wondering how and why we ran out of town as they wanted to continue to have a great time!

Thanks again for making our day perfect! I will be using you again (not for a wedding tho... Don't expect to have any more of those in my lifetime!!)

Profile Picture Sean, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Percy was great!

We met with him twice to talk about what we wanted, and he gave us a little "preview" of his skills and the st up with lighting.

We had a few very specific songs that we want him to play. He found them, and played them, no problem! We also had a few songs that we wanted edited/cut special, and he did that for us as well.

All of our guests loved the music and stayed on the floor All night, which is exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Jamel, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We found Percy through the wedding experience at the Patriot Center. We were beyond impressed by how receptive he was to responding to emails and phone calls. He made the process extremely simple. We were so happy with our DJ and all of our wedding guests could not stop raving at how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the music. He kept our family and friends dancing all night. We were able to fill out paperwork which made the wedding day happen without any problems.

Profile Picture Lindsay , 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

WOW....Simply put, the absolute best! Percy provided DJ services for my ceremony and wedding on September 25, 2015.

I met Percy and a bridal expo and was instantly impressed by his professionalism and ability to read an audience. Believe me nothing kills a party quicker than a Dj who has a limited catalog of music or someone who doesn't know how to keep the crowd on their feet.

We planned a 2 day wedding event with nearly 200 guests and prioritized what was most important to us. We let that decision guide us in how & where we spent our money. The ceremony was #1. Providing amazing, nonstop, partying entertainment during our reception was #2. We wanted our guest to have the ultimate wedding experience and dance the night away.

The transition from the ceremony to the reception was seamless. Our nightclub style reception was a big hit! Percy did an amazing job of keeping everyone on the dance floor. In the last week alone I've received 4 requests for Percy's contact information from friend looking for a DJ (including 2 people looking to hire him for corporate events). Comments from my guest range from "best wedding I've ever attended" to "where in the world did you find your DJ, I tried, but I just couldn't get off the dance floor?" He was so good in fact, that we along with several couples are planning on renting out a club, next year, throwing a huge party, and of course having Percy as our DJ. He is not the cheapest DJ, but he is well worth every penny spent. Percy and his DJ skills were HANDS DOWN THE BEST PART OF OUR RECEPTION!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Mr. Percy Norman for helping to make our wedding a huge success and one of the most talked about events of the year! Kevin & Renee

Profile Picture Renee, 9/25/15, 5 Reviews