Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service Reviews

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service 4
Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service 5

Teresa Chang · Married on 10/06/2018

Best dj ever!

Percy was the DJ and lighting for our wedding in October of this year and he was amazing! I had to plan my Maryland wedding from California and from the first phone call Percy has been nothing but professional, helpful, and responsive. He made the entire process stress free and easy. For the day of he was prompt, efficient, and so professional. He coordinated so easily with the venue and our last minute performer that there was no stress to be had. The lighting for the room was perfect and made the room so beautiful! And the music!! He kept the dance floor full the entire night. Our guests kept coming up to us and saying what an amazing DJ we had and how it was the most fun they had had at a wedding ever! I just wish I lived closer so that he could DJ all of my events!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much and it was truly my pleasure! Please feel free to share my information with anyone who may be in need. Best wishes to you!

Jorge F · Married on 10/05/2018

Very professional

Percy is very professional and responsive to his clients. He understands the end goal and makes sure you have the experience you are looking for. It’s such a pleasure to work with him, as he’s very engaged!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was truly my pleasure working with you and please let me know if you need anything in the future.

Judy · Married on 09/30/2018

Mr. Percy is an awesome DJ. I cannot give him enough raves. He provides so many services to include lights, GOBO, and the cloud (my favorite). Mr. Percy was very reasonable in price based on all the services he provided. He took the time to focus on what we (the bride and groom) wanted for our day. My husband and I were so pleased with his services. We highly recommend Master Productions to anyone who needs music, other services, and a professional vendor that cares about his customers.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service 6
    Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service 7
    Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service 8

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so amuch for your kind words! I truly enjoyed working with you to develop your perfect day! Please keep in touch.

Pamela · Married on 07/03/2018

Master P was absolutely awesome! Master P provided sound for the ceremony which was held outside. He also provided the music for the reception. The dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. I highly recommend Master P Productions.

EARLE · Married on 05/12/2018

I HAVE USED MASTER PRODUCTIONS SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST AND I AM CONSTANTLY IMPRESSED BY THE QUALITY OF SERVICE THAT I RECIEVED....I WILL NEVER USE ANY OTHER DJ SERVICE FOR ANY OF MY FUTURE EVENTS....PERCY NORMAN IS THE BEST!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service 9
    Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service 10

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much and it has truly been my pleasure to provide service for you. Please keep in touch!

Jamal · Married on 04/22/2018

Percy and Master Productions are top class. From the moment we met them for our initial meeting we knew that they would be able to deliver at our reception.

Boy, did they deliver. DJ Damon made the night oneto remember. Everyone said it was the best wedding they’d been too in a long time.

Highly recommended. In fact we’ve already recommended them!

Demetrice · Married on 04/14/2018

Mr. Norman was the absolute best dj I have ever encountered. He was extremely professional, easy to communicate with, flexible and knew what he was doing for our wedding day. I didn’t have to worry about anything. We even made last minute changes minutes before our bridal party was introduced and he made it happen without a glitch! The music was on point the entire night and he made our day so special. I couldn’t have imagined a better person to dj our entire wedding. He also does excellent lighting!! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and please feel free to refer me to anyone who might be in need.

Lindsay · Married on 01/20/2018

Percy was perfect! Thank you very much for making our day so special!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't give Percy Norman enough praise, and I 100% recommend him to anyone. He was consistently polite, professional, responsive; he made every effort to accommodate us (my husband and I were in the middle of a move while wedding planning), and above all Percy did an AMAZING job DJing at our wedding. He provided music throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, formal dances, and the celebration. The biggest praise I can give Percy is the number of compliments I received on the music selection. I'd like to take credit for that, but it was Percy's keen sense of the crowd and the energy of the room. I gave him a few a few of my favorite songs and he filled in the rest perfectly! Percy also provided lighting service, we briefly discussed my preferences and colors and he did the rest. And it looked fantastic! Thank you Percy!!!!

Stuart · Married on 06/03/2017

Very professional and definitely a difference maker. Provided excellent service and my guest are still reliving the event. I would use services again no matter the occasion if I wanted people to have a good time. Trusted his judgement and he delivered

Abbey · Married on 04/28/2017

Percy was incredible to work with!!! He is very experienced, quick to answer any question, and had my guests dancing all night. The lighting and lighted monogram made the tent at my venue look beautiful. I would definitely recommend Percy to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Thank you so much!!!!

Percy was great!! My guest said he should have been my decorator, coordinator and DJ . His up lighting was great he had the dance floor filled at all times and he made sure the wedding flowed . He did better than my coordinator!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review and please let anyone know who may be in need of service!

Chantell · Married on 11/26/2016

Percy was excellent!! He had great lighting and music. And he was very organized . My guest said he could have been your DJ, coordinator and decorator. He was so on point with everything! You can't go wrong with using Master Productions

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2016

Master Productions provided the best service for my ceremony and reception. My guests are still talking about the music and how much of a great time they had. My wedding was over 2 months ago, and people are still talking about my DJ! Percy is extremely professional and played an integral part in making my day turn into the best party ever. Do not go with another DJ-- Master Productions offers all of the services that you will need to make your event spectacular. I can't say enough with how thrilled I am to have had Percy and Master Productions for my wedding!

Percy was an essential reason why our wedding was so wonderful! He did a great job with the uplighting, really setting the mood and assisting with our theme with little instruction. He plays to his audience making sure the music fit the people on the dance floor and it was an absolute blast! I highly recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be fun, fun, fun!

Michael · Married on 10/15/2016

This was an overall great experience for my wife and I. The DJ made our wedding so much fun. I would definitely recommend him for other events.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!!! Wish you both all the best!

J. · Married on 10/08/2016

Percy was a pleasure to work with! Very professional services and great DJ for a wedding reception or other event with a mixed age group of guests. He provided a variety of music to accommodate the varying age groups at our reception. Thank you very much Percy! We hope to have another opportunity to work with you and/or refer your business to others!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly my pleasure!

Maggie · Married on 09/24/2016

I would advise any couple considering booking this vendor that this would be one of the wisest decisions of their planning experience! From the initial consultation to the services rendered at our reception, Master Productions (MP) was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating! After our first meeting with Mr. Norman, which included a demonstration of MP services, I was able to relax and felt assured that the music and lighting would be exactly as I envisioned. Additionally, Mr. Norman is very open to working within a couple's budget. We have anointed him our 'go to DJ' with any future events we plan to have. Yes, MP is just that good! We highly recommend MP without reservation.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review and please stay in touch!

Jake · Married on 07/30/2016

Master Productions was absolutely fantastic. My wife and I couldn't have been any happier with their service and all of our guests said that the music selection and audio was perfect! We would definitely hire them again for another event.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was truly our pleasure to provide service! Thanks and please stay in touch!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/11/2016

Percy is a true DJ! In this age of technology and iPods, etc, Percy could've easily provided an "electronic" performance if he wanted to, but one of the things that sold us on this vendor was the fact that he used real turn tables to make music! No iPod playlists or pre-recordings...he made music the old fashion way, and it was amazing! He was professional and responsive to our needs and ideas, and he also had some great ideas of is own that we incorporated into our wedding. He was worth every penny, and our wedding was an amazing success as he also helped keep the program moving and the dance floor full! He invited us out to his home studio for our initial consult, and we were blown away by his depth of knowledge and experience. Do yourself a favor, and do not book another DJ until you've checked Percy out!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Michele · Married on 05/15/2016

Percy is a seasoned DJ that knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor. My husband and I appreciated the music as well as the sleekness of his equipment, which did not takeaway from the beauty of our garden wedding. We needed last minute lighting and Percy was able to provide up lighting for a fraction of the cost when compared to a lighting company or florist. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Margaux · Married on 05/07/2016

Percy was the highlight of our wedding reception. Our guests couldn't stop raving about our DJ for weeks after our wedding. He was incredibly professional and easy to work with. He knew exactly what to play at exactly the right time. Percy was incredibly easy to communicate with, he was there and available for every step of the wedding process. I would highly recommend using his DJ/MC services. He was the BEST!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks again.

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

I worked with Percy & Damon on my wedding. They are amazing. I was able to get DJ, ceremony, and lighting services all in one place. The prices are reasonable and you can see they love what they do! They're both very professional and the attention to detail is wonderful. Damon was our DJ for our wedding day. He tailored everything to our needs. Did a site walk through and answered all my questions. The dance floor was packed all night long!!! He even found a way to incorporate my husbands love of transformers into our day. I plan on using them again for parties. And have already recommended them to friends and family.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and it was our honor to work with you!

Paula · Married on 04/03/2016

Master Productions was such a wonderful service to have at our wedding. We loved the music, lighting and great price point for our service. I would recommend Master Productions for any event.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

It was truly my pleasure working with you and thank you for the kind words and great review. If you need anything in future please feel free to contact me at any point. Thank you.

Sean · Married on 11/13/2015

This review is long overdue but much deserved. I had the opportunity and privelage to work with Percy and Master DJ for my wedding that took place on 11/13/15. Going into wedding planning mode, I was initially big on saving money. After going to meet Percy, I was SOLD with his talent and skill. His sound system was outstanding (as I love music) and he was sure to play all the songs my bride and I wanted at the wedding! At the end of the night (and to this day) my guests were wondering how and why we ran out of town as they wanted to continue to have a great time!

Thanks again for making our day perfect! I will be using you again (not for a wedding tho... Don't expect to have any more of those in my lifetime!!)

Sent on 12/28/2015

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service's reply:

Sean, Thanks so much for the great review! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire process in working with both of you. You also had the perfect audience at your reception to make it an awesome party! Thanks again for selecting me to be a part of your special day and please keep in touch! Percy