Marshall Merrow Media Reviews

10 | Glens Falls, NY

10 Reviews for Marshall Merrow Media

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Where do I even begin, Nina and Adam are the perfect team! We loved everything about them! We will forever be so grateful that they were apart of our wedding day! They make it look so easy because they truly love and have passion for what they do! They both are so relaxed even though weddings can be chaotic at times. They give off this vibe that just makes you feel so grateful to be in the moment! I knew from the start when I first viewed their work they needed to be apart of our wedding day! The second I met nina and Adam I knew I had no regrets! They were so easy to talk to! The video they created of our wedding day is beyond perfect. I was speechless the first time I saw just a short preview clip of our video. You made simple moments mean so much more! We will forever cherish the video you have created for us! We could never thank you both enough for making our day so special! You two truly have a gift!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • U

User · Married on 07/09/2017

Adam + Nina are nothing short of amazing. We were referred to them by a friend and couldn't have been luckier to have found them. We were blown away with the amount of compliments we received about them after our wedding. Their presence puts you at ease and they are the kindest people to be around. My bridesmaids and I totally love Nina! Her + Adam didn't didn't miss a single beat. They went above and beyond to cover every angle at every moment. They also went out of their way to bring us moments they specifically knew we would love! They worked seamlessly with all of our professionals. They even captured absolutely stunning still frames to tease us with the day after our wedding. They were perfect. We cannot put into words how truly wonderful they are. Marshall Merrow Media is the best!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Monica · Married on 07/06/2017

What a talented and awesome team to work with to capture your special day. Nina and Adam filmed our sons’ outdoor wedding/reception at Heavens Grand Gate in Lake Luzerne . They really captured Brandon and Lexee’s unique venue and their sweet , deep love for one another in a magical place.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2016

Nina and Adam made my husband and I feel very comfortable on our wedding day. I have personally known Nina for a long time and she has always been interested in this realm of creativity, so its nice to see that she has teamed up with Adam to create magical pieces. I would recommend these two for any kind of event you plan on having. Thank you for all you guys did for us and we can't wait to see the rest of our video!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2016

Adam and Nina are an amazing duo! They are very professional, timely and incredibly talented. If you are looking for a one of a kind wedding video by two artistic people, I would highly recommend Marshall Merrow Media. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Kindra · Married on 08/27/2016

This past August my husband and I had the pleasure of having Nina and Adam capture our wedding day. With only very short notice Nina and Adam were able to accombdate and work with our schedule to get together and discuss exactly what it was we were looking for.

The day of the wedding, Adam and Nina were absolutely amazing! They were capturing every moment of the day and giving suggestions on what would look good. They enhanced our day in the best way possible and have allowed us to look back on our day whenever we would like with an incredibly edited, smooth video capturing all of the best moments. Their service and care was phenomenal and having them be there on our wedding day was definitely a no brainer. We recommend them to anyone looking to have their big day captured and showcased in a way not otherwise possible.

We could never thank them enough for making it so we can relive our day over and over!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Katy · Married on 07/16/2016

LOVE THESE TWO!!! :)
    Such a great team, wouldn't of asked anyone else to capture the beauty and fun of my wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 02/14/2016

Nina and Adam were so amazing to work with on my wedding day! They have great vision and they exude professionalism! They will be a great addition to help you capture your wedding day. I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Laurie · Married on 01/13/2016

I can't tell you how happy we were with our experience with Nina and Adam. They filmed my daughters wedding last Valentines day and made the most beautiful memories for us. They are an amazing team and have wonderful ideas to enhance the vision we had. Their finished product was fabulous and done in a timely manner also. You will not be disappointed if you hire this team!!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Allyson · Married on 10/28/2017

1.4
      1.0
      1.5
      0.5
      1.0
      3.0

Very disappointed in everything about my experience with Marshall Merrow media. I finally received my wedding video 6 months after my wedding with multiple excuses as to why I wasn’t receiving it. I understand things happen in life but it’s a business and I have a contract that states what I should be getting. I also finally received my usb of all the video 7 months after the wedding and was only formatted to work with a Mac computer...Also, be aware that you are not receiving all of the media they have. You only get speeches, dances and short film that they create. Very stressful and not worth the price for the bad service that I am continuing to receive. Videos are very important to have after your wedding and I am absolutely disappointed. Spend your money elsewhere.

Sent on 05/06/2018