Makeup Art by Gaston Reviews

1 User photo

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/13/2018

Talented, Caring, Professional - Perfection

Where do I even start?!?! Gaston is simply amazing. He is talented, communicative, fun, caring, and the utmost professional.

From day one, he offered his expert advice, was flexible, and a true pleasure to work with. We had a lot of fun at my trial and more fun on the wedding day when he completed not just my hair/make-up, but two moms and my best friend. He focused on making sure we looked like us, but with the added glam - adjusting as needed & truly highlighting each woman's beauty.

As things always happen day of, he was a calming presence, going with the flow & ensuring we were all enjoying.
    My make-up looked AMAZING and it lasted through the entire night...this includes 90 degree temps, photos on the beach, and lots of dancing!

Thanks Gaston for making me look so radiant & being part of our special day!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • F

Fern · event on: 02/25/2018

I Had my make up done for my birthday by Gaston, he is such a talented makeup artist! I totally love my makeup and got so many compliments. Definitely will be calling him again!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Makeup Art by Gaston's reply:

Hi Fern! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule for little ole me! I really appreciate a happy client! Im so happy that you had so much fun and felt gorgeous on your birthday!!! Call me and book me for your next girls night out. I have an excellent group package we can discuss!!! I think you will love it!

Jen · Married on 02/18/2018

I have had my makeup done by Gaston many times. I am not one for writing reviews but recently I traveled and did not have Gaston with me. I had to rely on reviews to pick someone.
    On different occasions I have had both beauty makeup as well as costume type of makeup done by Gaston. For beauty makeup he creates a flattering look for my round face. This is the main reason I keep coming back! As far as the costume type of makeup, he is so talented at bringing visions to life. Recently a dear friend of mine got married in Miami but for her it was a destination wedding since she lives in L.A. Throughout the whole process Gaston was extremely accommodating and really went out of his way to meet us at odd hours for the trial makeup & hair, as well as last minute makeup for surprise bachelorette party and surprise wedding shower. He was the most consistent and reliable aspect of this unpredictable, full of surprises wedding. I will use him again and I recommend him to anyone that wants quality work with a seasoned and talented artist.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Alisa · Married on 10/17/2017

Gaston is a pure pleasure to work with! His talent within makeup is amazing. He made me look stunning! His technique and style made me not have to worry about a thing. He is a must hire and a delight to work with.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Makeup Art by Gaston's reply:

Alis!!! Thank you so much for your beautiful review!! I look forward to working with you real soon

Susie · Married on 05/28/2017

I’ve had the pleasure of having Gaston do my makeup on multiple occasions now, and each time is wonderful.

He always listens to your wants/needs and makes you look and feel your best.

I highly recommend Gaston for so many reasons – talented, professional, intelligent, prompt, flexible, efficient, super fun, amazing soul and great energy. ✨

Sent on 03/06/2018

Makeup Art by Gaston's reply:

Awe! Susie!!! Thank you so much for your amazing review of my work! It's always a pleasure to do your makeup and always a blast!!! Hope to see you real soon! Big hugs!!!

Norma · Married on 08/16/2014

Gaston was on time. Did a great job at very reasonable price. I will call him again for sure.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Makeup Art by Gaston's reply:

Thank you so much for you’re excellent review Norma!! I hope to work with you real soon.

Katia · Married on 05/11/2012

He is amazing !!!! He did my wedding makeup in 2012 ... gorgeous!!! Loved it !!! So no more words to describe his job ... his is The Best ... katia

Sent on 02/15/2018

Makeup Art by Gaston's reply:

thanks you so much for this wonderful review Katia. I look forward to seeing you real soon!!!

Bianca · Married on 12/31/2019

I've been fortunate to work with Gaston on different occasions & every time, was completely satisfying. His love and creativeness toward the art of makeup can be felt & seen as soon as you speak to him. He's easy to work with & not to mention, fun to be around. He listens carefully to what you need and executes. Other times, he's been able to achieve the perfect look when I'm not sure about what I what. Gaston simply knows what works & what looks best. He's my go-to and will always be!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Makeup Art by Gaston's reply:

AWE that’s Thank so much for that Bianca!!! You’re the bestest!! Lol! I’m besote. Let’s start planning for this year. And please keep me in mind for any events you may have that needs my beauty makeup. I’ll give you the loyal special customer deal ;)