Lynn Shippee Adventure Photographer ! Reviews

16 | Ballston Spa, NY

16 Reviews for Lynn Shippee Adventure Photographer !

Katrina · Married on 08/07/2010

I have no complaints and I am a bridezilla as you know!!
    Lynn did a fantastic job, my photos are outstanding!
    Thankyou so much, Katrina

Sent on 01/05/2011

REGINA · Married on 07/17/2010

AWESOME AWESOME JOB... WOULD DEFINATELY HIRE HER AGAIN.

Sent on 12/15/2010
  • Angelacc

angela · Married on 10/10/2009

Thank you Lynn. We couldn't of asked for a better photographer; personality, sense of humor. You blended right in with our family and did a great job on the photos. Thanks again, Daniel and I appreciated everything.

Sent on 10/11/2009

Laura · Married on 10/03/2009

Lynn was awsome, she was right there to capture everything. We would highly recommend her. SHe takes beautiful pictures, and everyone at our wedding complimented at how great she was.

Sent on 10/12/2009

June · Married on 08/28/2009

Lynn was GREAT!! Our wedding had a medieval theme and was at a local castle. All guests were required to come in attire and Lynn was right in the thick of it! She came dressed as a gypsy and melted right into the crowd! That showed her fun and spirited personality! The daytime was glorious when she came extra early to take before photos, but it started pouring just as we got to the castle for the ceremony! OUGH!!! Lynn was so wonderful that she even brought her "precious" out into the rain for us! What a doll!! She checked with us all throughout the evening to be sure she was capturing our night!! We were on our honeymoon when the photos went up on her site..only 3 days!!! It was so exciting and I still get choked up looking at them! It is hard to put a price on such precious memories but for those of us on a strict budget, it is reassuring to know that Lynn can fit a budget and also produce quality. We really appreciated that! We were not looking for albums because I scrapbook so if you are looking for quality, creativity, and value-Lynn is the right choice! Thanks for capturing our special night Lynn-You are amazing!! June & Darrin (and everyone at our wedding!!)

Sent on 10/19/2009

Colleen · Married on 06/20/2009

It was an absolute pleasure to have Adventures in Photography shoot our wedding. The pictures are beautiful, and the price was outstanding. We would highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 12/17/2010

hope · Married on 06/13/2009

I know rain is suppose to be good luck on your wedding day! But it poured!!
    Lynn had to come up with alternative places for our group photos. Happily they all came out great. She was so nice and personable, made it real easy for us.
    It's not even a week later and our photos are posted on her website and we have our wedding cd's containing over 800 photos. I would recommend her for any photography service.

Sent on 06/19/2009

robert · Married on 06/04/2009

Well I didn't actually get married. I had some family photos taken with my son.
    I wanted to have some unigue photos taken with my son for the family and Lynn suggested since I was an avid kayaker, that the photos could be taken in the boats. So we met up and She took us out in kayaks to a little cove on the Hudson River. I had my son in my kayak with me and Lynn was in another. Talk about a photographer going the extra mile to satisfy the customer. My son ended up flirting with her which created some really cool shots. Myself and my family loved the photos she took. We plan on using Lynn for any and all portraits we want done in the future!

Sent on 06/19/2009

K · Married on 04/10/2009

Lynn was exceptional. My new hubby's uncle was a nightmare. He was quite drunk and tried to get in every photo. Lynn was patient, funny, and excellent at handling him and making him feel a very big part of the wedding. She is a true genius with the camera. I will treasure the pictures that she took for the rest of my life. Thank you Lynn!!!!!

stephanie · Married on 03/29/2009

Ours was a small intimate 2nd wedding. We didn't need an extravagant photo album. The service Lynn provided fit our needs perfectly. She took 820 photos
    and had them all transferred to cd's and we received them within 2 weeks. And the pictures were fantastic. Lynn captured many one of kind photos that we will cherish forever.
    much Thanks, Steph & Rhys

Sent on 04/22/2009

cleo · Married on 02/14/2009

We got married on Valentines Day!!
    It was so romantic & Lynn captured every beautiful moment.
    We have so many wonderful photos to choose from, I don't know where to begin.
    Thankyou so much Lynn!!!!

Blanche · Married on 01/25/2009

Lynn does a lot more then weddings, She took some maternity photos of me, and actually made me look & feel beautiful. After the baby is born she is going to take some newborn photos for me and my husband, I can't wait! I would recommend her for any photography job, she is very professional and wonderful!!

Karen · Married on 09/05/2008

Lynn was awesome. Some of my family members are just not nice. Lynn made everyone comfortable and we actually got some never seen before smiles! Atleast not in pictures. Thank you Lynn for making my day so special.

Sent on 09/16/2008

lidia · Married on 05/01/2008

I was totally satisfied with her professionalism. Pictures actually exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Adventures in Photography for any occassion. We decided to also book her for my mom and dad's anniversary party. THANKYOU.......LYNN!!!

Sent on 09/15/2008

Camille · Married on 01/01/2009

We recently moved from Florida back to the Northeast. Not being familiar with people and services in the area an acquaintance recommended "Adventures in Photography" for our wedding. Second time around we wanted everything to be perfect. Having picked New Years day as the start of new beginnings. Lynn was not only available to accommodate us on short notice but was a tremendous help with other details. Thankyou sooooo much for the beautiful photos as well as those special recommendations that helped make our wedding so memorable. By the way we love your website. We are having a family gettogether in July to re-celebrate our wedding; hope you will be available for some family photos!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2009

Robin · Married on 06/22/2008

The photos were great , taken unobtrusively and delivered in a timely manner.

Sent on 09/17/2008