Lush Life Photography and Film Reviews

View more information

• Veronika
    Veronika R. Married on 06/07/2019

Creative, organized, caring

I wish I could give 100 stars instead of 5!! Blaga and her amazing team helped to make our wedding amazing!!! To me, pictures and video are two of the most important aspects because most spend a good amount of time taking pictures on your wedding day and you and your family will be looking back at those pictures to remember your special day forever! We have received countless compliments on our pictures and videos from our guests and social media friends. My husband and I considered at least 4 or 5 other photographers before picking Lush Life Film. The moment I called Blaga I felt that she really cares. We met the next day and had no doubt that she and her team will be capturing our big day. I absolutely loved how all pictures and video came out. The best part is that Blaga and her team were so nice, down to earth, and made us feel so comfortable! As a bride and groom, your are often pulled in so many directions on your big day between your guests and photographer you almost forget to breath, relax and enjoy yourselves. Blaga and her team made our day so much easier and enjoyable. They were SUPER ORGANIZED and knew exactly how much time we needed to spend taking pictures and how we wanted them, we had backup plans for different scenarios and it worked out perfectly!! And, best of all... we got my pictures and video so FAST!! The level of PROFESSIONALISM Blaga and her team showed us was exceptional. It keeps the fun of the wedding going on for longer when you have your pictures and video to enjoy!! A big thank you to Lush Life Film for capturing the precious moments that we can still enjoy.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/07/2018

100% recommended

We absolutely loved Blaga and her team, we hired her for photography and video for our wedding and she gave us engagement photos as part of the package. She did such a great job on everything, was very accommodating and responsive, photo and videos were FANTASTIC. She really went above and beyond for us!!!
    Juan Married on 07/07/2018
    One word describes Blaga, Dimi, and the rest of her crew...Amazing...She is one of the most professional people I have ever had the pleasure to work with and one of the most easy going people I have ever met in my life. The the moment I contacted her I felt such an incredible positive vibe from her and after reading reviews and going over her work on multiple platforms online I knew we had found our photographer for our big day.

Her husband Dimi has a Jazz band which we contracted and was part of her best photography package. He blew us away with their rendition of both the Game of Thrones and Star Wars theme music. Yes we had a Classy subtle nerd wedding which happen to be my wife's idea which blew my mind that she wanted to do that. Epic win for all our guest and us of course.

If your on the fence about who you want to hire for your wedding or any other large or even small scale event do yourself a favor and go to her website which I will provide a link at the bottom of my review and check out her work for yourself. You can even go check out Dimi playing live at many locations throughout the city. Blaga my dear I salute you and I promise we will be hiring you for future events.

Cristina Married on 06/23/2018

Great experience!! Highly recommend!!

Working with Blaga and her team was a pleasure, from start to finish. Our engagement photos, wedding photos and videos came out beautiful, and really captured every wonderful moment. She was very friendly and easy to talk to, easy to make plans with and answer questions, never intrusive and didn’t have us pose too much so that it always felt natural. We are very happy with the way she captured our special day.
    Michael Married on 05/12/2018
    PERFECTION!
    Blaga is a TOP notch ARTIST! She is not just a photographer. Photographs were one of my main priorities for my wedding. Blaga was incredible!
    We did an engagement shoot in central park and it was absolutely wonderful! She was so kind and patient with us. She listened to our ideas and directed us. She spent a lot of time with us and gave us so much attention. Blaga was so quick to give us the photos from the shoot, and we were able to use the amazing shots for our save-the-dates. The hard part was chasing which photos to use because they were all great!
    Our wedding day was so perfect and Blaga captured every moment of it. The photos she got were amazing. It was a bit chaotic getting ready at the hotel, but Blaga snapped photos that made it look like we were almost posing; they were so perfect! We did a "first look" in Central Park and it was amazing; Blaga came up with really unique poses and backgrounds for us. The actual ceremony and reception were amazing too.
    Blaga captured video footage of the ceremony and reception. The videos (yes, plural) that we received are amazing. I am SO thankful to Blaga because we get to relive the best day of our life over and over again. The photos we received are breathtaking. She gave us a beautiful photo book as well as digital prints. We have hung several of the shots around our home. Blaga is a saint, truly a kind, patient, talented person. We are so happy that we found her, and we will definitely be using her again and recommending her to EVERYONE that we know.
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 03/24/2018
    Blaga and her husband MADE our wedding day! There is not enough we could say about how wonderful they were. They will do anything to get the right photo and went out of their way to get the best, most unique pictures. As people who were very disappointed with engagement photos and felt "non-photogenic" we were hesitant about any photographer but Blaga and her husband were down-to-earth, funny, helpful and knew how to stage photos so they looked natural. She was flexible and made the day so much fun, we are so thankful to have had her as our wedding photographer. You are amazing Blaga, thank you so much!
    Maggie Married on 03/24/2018
    Hiring Blaga and Dimi (Lush Life Film) for our photography and videography was the best decision for our wedding! They flew down to FL from NY to capture our day and some extras that we planned (horseback riding with our parents). They were responsive, professional, and “invisible”. My friends said they were everywhere but they did it in a way that didn’t distract from our day or experience. They had great attitudes and were as excited for our day as we were. Their equipment was top of the line and they even used a drone to get amazing overhead footage! I am so happy with our decision to choose them! Don’t hesitate to go with them, they are amazing!!!
  • W
    William Married on 03/17/2018
    Blaga Ditrow is the best! An outstanding professional who is meticulous in her quality and a pleasure for your wedding day activities. The creative and genuine interest in capturing every personal moment for our daughter on her wedding day was excellent. Her husband provided drone photography outside the church and the reception venue with amazing shots of St Thomas of Villanova, Ellis Preserve, and the bridal party . We knew we had chosen an excellent professional in Blaga, and, the final product exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend her talents.
    Anthony Married on 05/27/2017
    Working with Blaga was an easy and welcoming experience. We are a very organized and detailed couple and throughout the process she was never bothered by or rude with any of our questions, lists or details, no matter how tedious. She was always open and listened to all our requests and gave her professional opinion in a warm and friendly manner. Blaga’s dedication was demonstrated the day of our wedding by her constant attention to detail and by spending the entire day with us! From the earliest she could come by the hotel until the very last song played she was always capturing great moments and memories. During our couple and wedding party shots she orchestrated wonderful photos without being too intrusive and demanding so that no one was exhausted by the process. She listened to all our photo wishes, but also made great suggestions throughout the shoot. In addition to her professionalism on the day of the wedding her product (photos and videos) are amazing. First she is incredibly quick in providing you with everything, from videos, to photos, to the album or canvas print she is quick! She also gives you so much and all of great quality! We truly love everything Blaga did, but one of our absolute favorites is our highlights video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg3EcrtfKo0). Blaga used a drone at our wedding as well and you can see how masterfully she incorporated that into our video. In addition, the editing she did with the speeches and tying parts of the song to actions in the video are just wonderful. In short (or perhaps not too short) we cannot say enough on how amazing of an experience it was to work with Blaga. If you are reading this and on the fence as to who to choose – BOOK HER NOW! You will not regret it! If you have read all of this and still have questions we are so committed to recommending Blaga that you can email us at our wedding email account danthonywedding@gmail.com for any questions and if you are legit perhaps a phone call.
    Johane Married on 10/14/2016
    We cannot say enough good things about Blaga and her family team! She's a true professional and a talented photographer. she was able to capture the emotions, atmosphere and most important moments of our wedding ceremony and reception into amazing pictures. she was able to turn our awkward engagement photo session in central park into the most romantic and beautiful photo experience. We highly recommend Blaga, and would definitely work with her again in the future.

Blaga, we will always be so grateful for everything you did to make our day and our memories of it wonderful, and it's a pleasure and a privilege to know and work with you!
    Johane & Kenneth
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 06/05/2016
    How superb both Blaga and her photography are cannot be captured in one review. She was flexible and adaptive to all the events on our wedding day, which included a change in venue with only a few week’s notice and iffy weather day-of. Her artful taste was able capture all our amazing and goofy moments in beautiful focus. The day was gloomy, but Blaga transformed the clouds over the city into amazing photographs with the NYC skyline. There weren’t obstacles (even torrential downpours), just opportunities. My husband and I could not be happier with our experience working with Blaga as our wedding photographer.
    Elena Married on 06/12/2015
    Blaga is the best! She was willing to cancel another commitment to work with us, she was extremely professional, she seemed to be everywhere at once yet be very unobtrusive, she took stunning photos (many, many photos - I am so torn now as to which ones will make it into our wedding album - too many great ones to choose from!), and she did not charge us an arm and a leg. She made this part of our wedding exceptionally easy, and I loved working with her. You will not regret hiring her.
    Mandy Married on 11/23/2013
    Blaga did an amazing job with pictures and video. She was so creative and on point. What a lovely person she is. Blaga was patient and understanding and fair. I want another event just to work with her ! All the best to Blaga.
    Latrice Married on 10/22/2013
    I found Blaga with barely a week to go before my wedding was to happen. Not only was she available, but her rate was unbelievably reasonable and she even helped me find 2 musicians for our ceremony. She took care of all of the coordination of the music for me at no extra charge. She was always in the right place for shooting. I received my video less than 2 weeks after my event and I cried all over again as if my wedding were here again. She captured every moment that I could ever hope would be in my video. The quality was absolutely amazing. She was so helpful and friendly the entire process. Could not have asked for anything more from her.
    Angelovi Married on 02/08/2013
    Lush Life Photography came highly recommended to us by a friend of ours. Blaga was absolutely amazing and fun. She has such an artists eye and doesn't over pose you. She captures the moments as they happen. We are soooo thankful that she was the one to do our wedding!
    To anyone out there who is considering using Lush Life Photography and Film for their event, you can't go wrong!!! Truly gifted!

Violeta Married on 10/26/2012
    In all sincerity, Kaloyan and I wanted to thank you for the amazing, incredible, wonderful experience you gave us and our family by photographing our wedding. Your energy and enthusiasm kept us going and having fun throughout the afternoon and evening. My husband and I hate having our photos taken, but you made us feel so relaxed and comfortable that we loved every minute. We feel so thankful that we chose you to photograph what was truly the happiest day of our life.
    Blaga, you would come with my absolute highest recommendation to anyone getting married.
    Violeta
    Avantica Event on: 09/04/2012
    Blaga is a very professional and reliable photographer. She is very open to suggestions and has many creative ideas as well. I've worked with her quite a few times and am very happy with her photographic skills and service.
    Albena Married on 07/16/2012
    Blaga is a real storyteller Our photographs have brilliantly captured the essence of this unique event due to her unique and creative sight, exceptional use of photography means to capture the real story behind.

We will recommend Blaga's services to anyone who would like to have a "blending" photographer and beautiful and creative product, smooth arrangement, easy-going yet highly professional style of work.
    Albena & Alberto
  • User1283490 2+ years ago
    Can not express how much we love our wedding photos! Our photographer was just fantastic on the day and captured many beautiful poses. We are very impressed with the service provided by the Blaga Dimitrova's team and can not thank them enough for our amazing album. We highly recommend Lush Life Photography and Film to anyone who wants affordable packages, great service and fantastic photos or video!
    Sofia Married on 05/28/2006
    The service and the attitude was great! We have very nice memories from the event and the photographers work. I recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful pictures with an artistic touch.
    Ceasar Married on 02/12/2013
    I am Ceasar Elloie. I met the person from the Lush Life Photography and Film group in New Orleans during the Mardi Gras Season of 2013. After seeing their work on a popular New Orleans Musician and their well created documentary on New Orleans Mardi Gras, I decided to contract this agency to do promo photography for myself. I hired this agency and was MOST pleased with their work. In addition to their photography I found them to be really great consultants in the area of project management. I am again in need of their services and have scheduled a trip to New York in January of 2014 to have additional work done. I as well as other in my area would STRONGLY recommend this agency as they were found to be MOST professional and easy to work with.
    Grace Event on: 12/31/2010
    Our home photo session with Lush Life Photography was one of those moments in life where you look back and smile because it was so much fun. To have someone who is so professional at what she does come into your home and make you feel so at ease was only part of it. The results speak for themselves and we are so happy still with the photos from the day and have received so many compliments from other people about them also. I would welcome the opportunity to use this vendor again and have no hesitation in highly recommending to others.
    Alison Married on 11/29/2013
    Booking Blaga/Lush Life was, by far, the worst decision we made while planning our wedding. She offers and impressive resume with absolutely nothing to back it up. I wish I could even say that I wasn't impressed with her work..but she came to my home and then LEFT and did not attend the rest of the day. We hired her to film our wedding and she left without filming a thing, providing ridiculous excuses via email late that night as to why. She was disorganized, unprofessional, and inconsiderate. She also responded to my email rather rudely and inappropriately. We now have no video of a day that we can never get back. I'm shocked by the reviews written above. I don't know what's happened in the time between her gigs, but it looks like she has turned over a new leaf for the worse. DO NOT BOOK HER. Trust me.