Loving Commitments Reviews

44 | Madison, WI

44 Reviews for Loving Commitments

44 Loving Commitments Reviews

Kristina · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt was so great to work with. He was helpful during the process of personalizing our vows and explaining the whole process. I would highly recommend Loving Commitments.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Loving Commitments's reply:

Thanks Kristina! It was great being involved. I really enjoyed your wedding day, thanks for inviting me. You Rock!

Kelsie · Married on 09/15/2017

We loved working with Matt! He was an officiant for our friends wedding as well and did a great job at both hers and our wedding! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Loving Commitments's reply:

It was a great pleasure to be involved in your wedding! Thanks for the opportunity and the great review!

Gwendolynn · Married on 08/20/2017

We wanted an non-religious male officiant which is apparently a hard thing to find in Madison! Matt was very professional in our meetings and the day of. He maintained professionalism during the ceremony despite a wasp flying around and landing on us, the flowers, ect. We invited him to stay because we had enough food and our guests enjoyed talking to him all evening.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Loving Commitments's reply:

What a fantastic day that was Gwen! I was so happy to be involved! The wasp sure liked your flowers. Haha!

Jesse · Married on 06/04/2017

Matt was wonderful. We were from out-of-state so his flexibility to meet in person, via email or on the phone was great for our peace of mind. His words were beautiful but not melodramatic or saccharine and he was the perfect choice for our small ceremony.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Loving Commitments's reply:

Thanks Jesse! It was a pleasure to work with you both and be a part of your wedding day.

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Everyone & everything I dealt with at Loving Committments was perfect - absolutely no complaints!

• Z

Zak · Married on 10/15/2016

Matt did a great job making our wedding day everything we had hoped it would be! While many aspects of wedding planning can be stressful or confusing, that was absolutely not the case here. He conducted a great ceremony for us at a reasonable price and was totally flexible when it came to making changes. He was also able to provide general wedding advice based on his experience. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant in the area!

Justin · Married on 10/01/2016

Matt is the BEST officiant that anyone at my wedding had ever seen! He is professional, very passionate about what he does, and very flexible/easy to work with to give you the exact type of wedding ceremony you want. We had a same sex ceremony and found very few people had any experience with that, but Matt made it work so well and all our guests considered him the most "fun" officiant and ceremony they had ever experienced! We still hear our guests say they tear up when they think about how beautiful our ceremony was! On top of all that, not only is he a great officiant, but also extremely fun to work with! While other wedding vendors felt like functional work relationships, Matt has such a friendly personality that we enjoyed every meeting we had with him, which was very appreciated for a potentially high stress project like a wedding! He was our favorite vendor in every aspect, and we highly recommend him for a fun, memorable wedding!

Emily · Married on 09/18/2016

Highly Recommend! Matt was very quick to respond to any questions we had and the ceremony was beautifully written and put together.

Sky · Married on 09/09/2016

Matt was highly professional, eloquent, and perfect for our needs. We were very pleased with Loving Commitments and highly recommend their services!

Nikki · Married on 09/04/2016

Matt did a great job for a great price!!

gina · Married on 09/03/2016

I had Matt as our officiant. He was very professional yet personable. We worked together on my ceremony, taking parts I liked from others and piecing the pie together along with some personal touches. Matt was on time for everything and everyone loved him. I can't say thank you enough for a perfect ceremony.

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2016

Loving Commitments and Matt made our day so special! He coordinated our rehearsal the day before and made the whole wedding party comfortable with all the details. He helped us with the script and really put us at ease. Matt was exactly what we were looking for in a secular wedding officiant and we received so many compliments on his professionalism and delivery from our guests. Right from the moment we met him we felt like we were working with a friend rather than just a vendor. Thank you for a day we will never forget!

Blake · Married on 08/06/2016

It was great working with Matt. I would recommend him to anyone looking.

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

Matt did a wonderful job officiating our wedding! Our guests raved about him. He was easy to work will and gave us a ton of flexibility with his speech. I would highly recommend him!

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

Matt did a great job with our small wedding! His simple ceremony was a great fit for us. We used one of his pre-written ceremonies and Matt even allowed us to make a few small tweaks to make it a little more personal.

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2016

Absolutely wonderful. He was professional, easy to work with and communicate with. He was a joy to have at our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Loving Commitments's reply:

I had a fantastic time working with you both on your wedding. I'm so glad I was able to party with you after the wedding and meet your friends and family. It was a treat to be involved. Thanks for the great review!

Richard S. · Married on 05/22/2016

Our wedding was non-traditional, to say the least, held outdoors in a city park with a gride and broom and lots of jokes, hijinx, and playful pokes at age-old stereotypes. Matt was a good sport thruout the entire process, being perfectly willing to do his part to comport with our offbeat preferences and to keep up with the constantly changing wedding script. In the end, it all came off as well as we could possibly have imagined.

Daniel · Married on 05/06/2016

Matt was absolutely perfect. Was on time and professional. Very easy to meet and work with. He also gave us great tips and ideas on the script. No complaints, just a very happy married couple right here :D

Sent on 06/12/2016

Loving Commitments's reply:

You guys were fantastic to work with, and a joy to marry. I'm glad you are happy with the results, it was my pleasure. Thanks for the review!

Amanda · Married on 03/15/2016

Fantastic experience, would highly recommend Loving Commitments.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Loving Commitments's reply:

Thanks Amanda! It was my pleasure to be involved, especially in such a unique location! Thanks for the review!

Christine · Married on 01/16/2016

Matt was the perfect person to marry us. He brought kindness, love, and a big smile to our ceremony. His scripts were beautiful and he was also flexible so we could customize as needed. We've had family asking for copies of our wedding ceremony script because of how much they loved it. Matt was responsive to emails and questions, and on time or early to all places where we needed him. We would recommend Matt and Loving Commitments for any wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Loving Commitments's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of your big day! I'm so happy it was what you were hoping for and that your family enjoyed it too. Thanks for the great review!

Allison · Married on 10/27/2015

Matt was amazing, made us feel very comfortable! Also made our last minute crazy idea, absolutely perfect! I am a very energenic, have child like ideas, and Matt was all for it! Would not have wanted my simple 10 min wedding to go any other way! Thank you so much Matt for everything, and supporting our crazy ideas... Even in the middle of a thunderstorm and down pour! You're amazing!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Loving Commitments's reply:

I had a great time working with you on your wedding. It was a lot of fun to be involved. Thank you for the fantastic review!

Allison · event on: 10/27/2015

Matt married us very last minute in our anniversary night! He was very helpful! His attitude was what made our day. He helped us so much and made our cold rainy wedding night perfect!!!! Matt is #1!

Pat · Married on 10/18/2015

Matt was extremely helpful and took the time to get know our story and personalize the wedding ceremony for us. He made us feel comfortable with providing details of the rehearsal and leading us through the steps! Matt made our wedding ceremony something that we will never forget, and we would recommend him for any wedding needs!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Loving Commitments's reply:

I am so happy I could provide an unforgettable experience for your wedding day. You are such a great couple it was a pleasure to be involved. Thanks for the great review!

Matt was fantastic. We were doing something quick, easy, and not overly scripted. He provided us with good information to begin planning our ceremony and then smoothly ran our short event. Great to work with!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Loving Commitments's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you. I'm glad I could be involved! Thanks for the great review. :)

Barrett · Married on 10/10/2015

Matt was wonderful and helped us script out an amazing ceremony - and surprisingly cheap compared to the other officiants we priced out.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Loving Commitments's reply:

I had a great time and really enjoyed working with you on your wedding. It was a real treat to work with you on incorporating Gavin into the ceremony. All the best!