I do.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Typical Price

About Me:

In 2012 I was asked by close friends of mine to officiate their wedding ceremony. Nine years later, I never could have imagined meeting all the great couples that I have happily joined in marriage.

I believe that a wedding ceremony should encompass the qualities of the relationship that my couples have spent their time building together. That’s why I provide special attention and care into crafting unique ceremonies that truly represent you.

I tell love stories, I share hopes and dreams for the future and I do this because you are the most important part of your wedding ceremony. I accommodate all faiths, religions and I proudly support the LGTBQ community.

I look forward to hearing from you and am excited to help you complete your journey to your happily married ever-after!

Please contact me at bradley.schnell@gmail.com or find me on Facebook for more information.

Awards and Recognition:

Services Available:

• Wedding
  • Baptism
  • Vow Renewal

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$600

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
MN
WI

• Kayla
    Kayla M. Married on 04/23/2022

Most personalized ceremony

Finding a wedding officiant is hard, but Brad makes it easy. He is so personable, friendly & truly cares. He does his absolute best to get to know his couples so that he can put his all into personalizing each ceremony. He even spent time getting to know our friends & family at our rehearsal dinner to put a little more love into it. He was in touch throughout the entire process & very open to any edits that we had. We even were able to make changes the night before. After our ceremony, our friends & family could not stop raving about how amazing he was! It was truly unique, as he told our very crazy love story & everyone, us included, loved that. Brad is changing the tune of hired wedding officiants, by truly becoming a friend.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa F. Married on 10/30/2021

Best officiant!

Bradley made planning our ceremony fun and easy starting with the first meeting. He responds quickly to questions. Many guests commented on how they enjoyed the personalized ceremony. We loved it!
  • soontobehebl
    Sydney T. Married on 09/18/2021

Officiant turned friend - couldn't have asked for more!

Where to even start...? When looking for an officiant we had a pretty long checklist of qualities we wanted in the person who was going to stand up in front of all of our loved ones and tell the story of Jake and I. It was hard for both Jake and I to envision someone we had never met before taking on this role. Brad literally knocked it out of the park. Jake and I were both blown away by how many compliments we received about Brad and our personalized ceremony.

From the beginning, when we had our first video chat with Brad we knew it was going to be a good fit. He took the time to get to know us and understand why marriage was so important to Jake and I. This initial conversation felt more like talking to a friend than an average “getting to know you call.” Needless to say, I was so relieved.

Once Brad delivered our first ceremony draft, it was even more apparent that we had made the right decision to have Brad handcraft our ceremony. He included so many details that were so important to Jake and I and in that moment, we could see our ceremony come to life. We could envision ourselves standing up there with all our friends and family listening to our story. One that we were so proud to have shared and have Brad share it at that.

Leading up to our wedding day, Brad was always professional and helpful through every step of the way. When we finally got to meet Brad in person to go over the final draft and any other details surrounding our day Jake and I literally ‘high-fived.” We both had full confidence that our ceremony was going to exceed every one of our expectations both professionally and intimately telling our story.

On our wedding weekend, Brad even blew our venue manager out of the water with his ability to run through the ceremony rehearsal so smoothly and so personably. He asked the right questions and explained everything to our wedding party which calmed our nerves leading up to the big day. On our actual wedding day, Brad was phenomenal. He made Jake and I so comfortable and truly felt like we were being married by a longtime friend.

From Brad's personality to his amazing ability to craft such a personal ceremony, we couldn’t recommend Brad enough. We not only had a wonderful officiant to share our day with us, but we gained a friend through the process and we can’t wait to continue our friendship with Brad!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Rustic Manor 1848 Rustic Manor 1848 Barn & Farm Weddings

From start to finish Brad is more than amazing. The time he takes to learn the story of makes every ceremony meaningful and unique. His careful attention of everything down to the very last detail is above and beyond what you would typically expect. If you are looking for an officiant who is passionate about tailoring your ceremony specially around you and the love of your life, the answer is simple. Brad will exceed your every expectation and leave your guests (and you) with tears of joy.

C.Mae Design C.Mae Design Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Brad from I Do and have seen him take the best care of our clients. The details, personalization, emotion he brings into a couples wedding ceremony is amazing. He truly gets to know the couples he works with. In this day in age more and more couples are getting away from traditional church ceremonies. Brad with I Do is the perfect solution for your customized, romantic, light-hearted ceremony. Great work I Do and keep up the great work!

Jackson, WI, 53037
(262) 423-7063
Location of (I do.)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding