I do. Reviews

I do. 5
  • Danielle

Danielle Rodriguez · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Ceremony!

Working with Brad was amazing from the start! We knew we wanted a personalized ceremony, but never imagined it being as perfect as it was. Brad took the time to get to know each of us, and all of our history as a couple. He made us feel comfortable with the whole process and made sure to answer any questions we had. Our family and friends had GREAT things to say about our ceremony, and loved how it reflected our relationship from the beginning. It was full of perfect little details, and a few laughs as well. I would recommend Brad to everyone looking to have an amazing, personalized ceremony. Thanks again, Brad!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    I do. 6
    I do. 7

Victoria Dodd · Married on 05/31/2019

We Highly Recommend Brad!

From start to finish Brad exceeded our expectations. The time he took to learn our story and background of our relationship gave him the ability to tailor the script to us, which we sincerely appreciated! His knowledge of wedding ceremonies is unparalleled with all his experience. Brad was professional, easy to work with, and was open to honest feedback.  I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couples looking for an outstanding officiant for their ceremony. So many guests at our wedding complimented us on Brad’s performance!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Renee

Renee Aschenbrenner · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Ceremony! :)

It was so great working with Bradley! He did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding ceremony. He was always very responsive throughout the planning process. He really captured our story and customized our ceremony to make it deeply personal. Thank you Bradley for being part of our special day!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Ceremony!

When we met with Brad we were immediately impressed by his warm personality, humor, authenticity, and with his desire to not only make us feel comfortable but to provide us with our version of the perfect ceremony - which he did! Brad tailored our ceremony to us and was able to capture and reflect the feel of our relationship to our guests.

Not only was the ceremony well crafted and executed the pre-wedding planning, coordination, and legal process was seamless thanks to Brad's thoughtful organization and communication with us.

We received nothing but compliments from our guests and can only sing Brad's praises!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sandi · Married on 09/22/2018

Brad recently officiated my husband’s and my wedding. He has been a long time family friend which made it even more special to have him be part of our day. Not only is having Brad as a friend wonderful, he is also so awesome to work with and did the most amazing job as an officiant! From start to finish, he was always so professional and had our best interests in mind. He listened to our story and incorporated it well into his speech. The process was easy with him and he always respected our wishes. I also received an incredible amount of compliments from guests about the ceremony and how they enjoyed hearing our story. Brad is an amazing officiant and I’m so grateful to have both worked with him and have him as a friend!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Michail · Married on 09/08/2018

Bradley's amazing. He worked with us for hours learning about us and crafting our perfect ceremony. Afterwards, we've gotten so many positive comments about the ceremony and it's all thanks to Bradley's work.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Dylan Kletsch · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding officiant

Brad provided the best service. I could not have asked more of a wedding officiant. When we where unsure of a part of the process he walked us through it without making us feel silly. We enjoyed the way he told our life story. My wife and I couldn’t recommend a better officiant. He has his practice down to a T.

Katie and Ryan · Married on 07/07/2018

We would recommend Brad to anyone!! We Felt so comfortable with him right off the bat, agreeing to meet at a local bar and discuss our story over a few drinks. We left feeling like we had known him forever and our faces hurt from laughing so much. He made sure every detail of our ceremony was just as we wanted it. We received so many compliments from guests saying how unique and special our ceremony was. Brad is hands down the BEST!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    I do. 8

Julia · Married on 10/07/2017

We truly enjoyed our wedding experience with Brad! He was very professional and made us feel super comfortable at the same time. We were able to act ourselves and he really portrayed that during our ceremony. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Brad was excellent. Nothing but compliments.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

We couldn't have picked a better officiant! Brad was fun to work with throughout our wedding planning process and we appreciated how he really took the time to get to know us and our story. His sense of humor was right in line with ours and we felt at ease with from the very first meeting. He always made sure we felt comfortable with what the ceremony was going to look like and was great about communicating this information to the rest of the wedding party during the rehearsal as well. On the day of our wedding, Brad went above and beyond when there was an unexpected thunderstorm; even jumping in to help with moving the ceremony to our backup location and communicating the change to all of our guests. In the end, the ceremony turned out perfect and we are extremely grateful for everything Brad did to help make it such a memorable event.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    I do. 9
    I do. 10

Katy · Married on 08/19/2017

Brad was great to work with! Brad was approachable and laid back. I knew booking Brad as the officiant for our wedding was the right choice when he actually had my fiance engaged in all of our meetings! Brad took the time to personalize our ceremony (even if I changed my mind 15 times). You will not regret booking I do as your officiant at your wedding. Brad takes the time to understand you, your partner, and your relationship. Brad takes the time to make your ceremony exactly what you want it to be.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Alyse · Married on 08/05/2017

It is evident right from the start that Brad is passionate about getting to know the couple and their history so that he can make the most intimate ceremony possible. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Brad is an amazing officiant! We felt so comfortable with him which made the whole experience smooth and stress free! His attention to detail on the day of the wedding made the ceremony worry free and enjoyable for us! His personalized ceremony was just what we dreamed for our wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Justin

Justin Bainbridge · Married on 03/11/2017

A Perfect Fit for Our Wedding

Brad was a perfect fit for our wedding celebration and by the end felt like part of the family. He was knowledgeable and helped make the whole day easier. He got to know us personally and made our day exactly the way WE wanted it. I have been to a bunch of weddings and from everyone I have seen or worked with he is by far the best. Highly recommended!

• Donovan · Married on 11/07/2015

Couldn't have asked for more!!

We interviewed a few officiants but after talking to Brad we knew that he was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. We also didn't meet him until about 3 months or so before our wedding. He was on top of everything even with the short notice. He really took the time to get to know us and our story. He asked us why we wanted to get married and why now and it really made us think about the true meaning of being in a marriage. 3 years later and Brad is still part of our lives If your looking for someone who cares and is passionate about what they do Brad is the officiant for you.

Kristen · Married on 10/02/2015

Our entire experience with "I Do" was flawless from start to finish. My husband and I live out of state and first met Brad over Skype - even through computers, we had an instant connection. Brad has truly taken officiating and made it into an art. His ability to "click" with each individual, understand the couple's complex chemistry, incorporate varying spiritual beliefs, involve loved ones and create a masterpiece to be cherished forever is remarkable. Our ceremony was perfectly us and there is nothing more that a bride and groom can ask for than that. We could not recommend him anymore - the process was special, enjoyable, fun, stress-free and everything we could have dreamed of.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2015

Brad was amazing to work with! He took time to get to know us as a couple and asked some really great questions to get to the heart of what makes us 'us'. Our ceremony told our story from our perspective-which a lot of our friends and family had never heard! Brad was also very flexible in style and type of ceremony- he made sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't have asked for it to gone better! We had so many people compliment our ceremony and everyone thought that Brad was one of our long time friends! They were shocked to find out we had only known each other a few months! Thanks Brad for an amazing ceremony to start the best day or our life together!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Jonathan · Married on 08/24/2013

My wife and I chose to use Bradley as our officiant. He was an absolute joy to work with. He showed a great amount of enthusiasm when working with us. Which showed he really cared about the outcome of our ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend I do. for anyone looking for a great officiant.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2013

We asked Brad to be our officiant after attending his first ceremony. He took the time to hear "our story" in order to make our ceremony unique and fitting for us. Brad was flexible when meeting with us, and accommodating when asked to travel over an hour from home. Brad was an asset in making our wedding day a success. His flawless performance prompted me to ask Brad to baptize my daughter, which he also did perfectly. I would highly recommend Brad for any and all officiant occasions, you will not find anyone better!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

Brad was the perfect officiant for us. We did not want the traditional ceremony that we saw at all of our friends weddings. We wanted something different and something special. Brad listened to what we wanted and then created our perfect ceremony for us. Our ceremony was customized and personalized to tell our story. We loved every minute of it.

Sent on 03/02/2016