Happily Ever After - Inspirational Weddings

Delavan, WI View map Visit website

$700 Typical Price

Happily Ever After - Inspirational Weddings is a wedding officiant service based in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Ordained officiant Mindi Huebner helps each of her clients to craft a personalized, meaningful service to celebrate their union. The creation of each service revolves entirely around you and the story you wish to share of your intimate bond.

Mindi’s service as a celebrant can be adapted for ceremonies big and small. She is well-versed in the art of engaging a crowd in a way that is thought-provoking and emotional, doing justice to the reverence of this special day. With Happily Ever After, Mindi offers a wedding package that includes two pre-service consultations. Here, she will learn about your relationship in depth, allowing her to create a liturgy that is entirely authentic to your experience. She can also be present for your rehearsal, to ensure that each moment of your ceremony is just to your liking.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$700

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$250

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Episcopalian
Evangelical
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
WI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 09/10/2021

Highly Recommend!

Mindi was amazing to work with! She took the time to get to know us and wrote a ceremony that was so personal and beautiful. Many of our guests complimented the ceremony and asked if she was a family friend because of how well she captured our relationship. We can't recommend her enough!
  • Annie
    Annie D. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best parts of our wedding

Mindi is absolutely amazing! She genuinely cared for my wife and I. She really took the time to know and understand us as a couple. We only had dinner with her one time and a few over the phone meetings due to covid… but on the day of our wedding, how she spoke of us and our relationship was like she had known us for years. She pours her all into making sure your day goes perfect. The night of the rehearsal I was very anxious about the wedding and everything going as planned. She reminded me that it was about my wife and I and no one else. She told me to call her if I need to be reminded, even if it was mid night in the night before the wedding. You can honestly tell that she does this job because she loves seeing happiness and loving life.

Happily Ever After - Inspirational Weddings's reply:

Awww💕 It was my extraordinary pleasure to get to know you both and to bring your love story to life at your wedding. Couples like you make my job effortless. Thank you for inviting me into your sacred space. XO
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 02/10/2021

Seamless & Genuine

Our experience with Mindi was seamless. She was so caring, so supportive and so down to earth during a some-what stressful time for us. She captured our love so beautifully and really made the ceremony feel magical and genuine.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

PO Box 54 Delavan, WI, 53115
Location of (Happily Ever After - Inspirational Weddings)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding