Happily Ever After - Inspirational Weddings Reviews

7 Reviews for Happily Ever After - Inspirational Weddings

• Katie

Katie S. · Married on 02/10/2021

Seamless & Genuine

Our experience with Mindi was seamless. She was so caring, so supportive and so down to earth during a some-what stressful time for us. She captured our love so beautifully and really made the ceremony feel magical and genuine.

• Jensen

Jensen R. · Married on 08/09/2020

"Was she a family friend??"

Mindi was exactly who we needed for our wedding. We were kind of lost, and cutting it close to find an officiant for our wedding. We talked as candidly as we could about our relationship, joking and calling each other buddy or pal in front of her. She was able to take what we had said and turned it into such a memorable ceremony. Afterwards, I had multiple people come up to me asking how we knew her or if she was a family friend because of how well she captured our relationship. I am so happy that I found her!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Happily Ever After - Inspirational Weddings's reply:

♥ Awww, thank you so much. It was so fun getting to know you both and sharing your amazing love story. Sending you love and a lifetime of happiness!

Sk · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding officiant

Mindi was wonderful to work with. She took time to get to know us, making our wedding ceremony more personal. Mindi has a fun, upbeat personality, and we enjoyed sharing our wedding day with her. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Monica L. · Married on 06/01/2019

Look No Further!

Mindi was amazing. Our vows and her words about us were all on the same page and we didn't plan it! Look no further. She will leave joyfully teary eyed on your beautiful day!

Taryn · Married on 09/22/2018

Sinnen Wedding

My husband and I are not overly religious or spiritual, yet Mindi still filled our ceremony with magical and moving words that will mean so much forever. She has an amazing public speaking voice and is able to hold the crowds attention. Mindi was also sure to help me keep my cool, provide suggestions, and help with the organization of the rehearsal and ceremony! 100% would recommend, you can tell that she has a passion for this and genuinely cares!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Leah · Married on 09/09/2017

Perfect- we highly recommend!

Mindi is so talented at what she does. She took time to get to know my husband and I to personalize our ceremony. She is friendly, quick to respond, and made us comfortable. My family and friends continue to talk about our ceremony and what an awesome officiant we were so lucky to have! She could not have done a better job and we will be forever grateful!

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

Literally - "Happily Ever After" with the help of Mindi!

Mindi is WONDERFUL to work with! She is was very open to ideas throughout the planning process and extremely helpful with the planning and execution of our ceremony. Our guests had nothing but excellent things to say about our ceremony and specifically Mindi's voice with the delivery of the message. She took the time to really get to know us, more than she already did and really make this part of the wedding process go smoothly and most of all fun! We chose to write our own vows and with Mindi's support, we even read them to one another (yes, in front of all our guests, which is harder than I thought!). I would highly recommend Happily Ever After and Mindi for your special day!