Love Poured Out Events Reviews

6 | Galveston, TX

6 Reviews for Love Poured Out Events

Brenda · event on 11/25/2012

My event planners were just 'wonderful'! They worked closely with me, making my 'dream birthday party' just what I desired. My guest were wowed at the beautiful party decor and elegant setup. I can't wait to see what magic they can create at my next party!

Sent on 05/09/2013
  • W

Wendi · Married on 10/15/2012

I loved working with Brenda, Stephanie, and Tracy. They were very knowledgeable and provided me with many ideas and helpful hints. They made the day of my wedding un-stressful, as I didn't have to worry about anything. Anyone planning a wedding soon or in the future, should definitely consider getting this wonderful team of ladies to help with the planning and overall event. I could not have done it without them.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Tanya · event on 05/12/2012

Wonderful to work with. Took our ideas and created what we wanted for our students. Very flexible and professional.

Rhonda · event on 03/10/2012

Tracey and staff decorated for my the babyshower that I gave my daughter-n-law and son. This was the most beautiful babyshower that I had ever attended. The flowers and other decorations were so beautiful that I was so overjoyed, I cried!!! My daughter-n-law and so were blown away when they walked through the door, as was everyone that attended. I heard so many of the women saying and I quote...."this is the most beautiful babyshower that I have ever attended"

The food was delicious. I hope there is a place for them to post pictures so that those reviewing their site can see how beautiful everything was.

Ella · event on 12/10/2011

It was setup in the ballroom of Hilton Hotel. It was very beautiful from the flower arrangements to the birthday cake. It was just so nice and i appreciated all the work that was done.

Ta'Neisha · Married on 04/08/2011

Tracey took charge of my wedding and I had no worries. The decorations at the church was so beautiful and when we got to the reception, I cried all over again because the decorations exceeded my expectations. Everybody that attended the wedding never stopped talking about how beautiful it was....how beautifully the venue was decorated, how delicious the food was, the DJ was outstanding and her staff catered to us the entire time. Thanks....Ta'Neisha Stephens