Lotus Creative Studios Reviews

Lotus Creative Studios 2
Lotus Creative Studios 3
Lotus Creative Studios 4

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2014

Candace and Josh were amazing! They were always responsive in answering emails and any questions we had! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautifully and were exactly what we wanted. They listened to what type of photos we wanted and were very well organized. They have great personalities and made our wedding day perfect and captured the moment :) We would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Nadine · Married on 05/24/2014

Lotus Creative Studios was wonderful to work with, we used them for our engagement pics (amazing) and wedding pics (also amazing). They are very friendly, make you feel comfortable, and do amazing work! I would use them again for sure!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Hannah · Married on 05/24/2014

I could not have been luckier to find Lotus Creative Studios. From the beginning they were professional, warm, helpful and friendly. I was scrambling to find a photographer somewhat last minute, and although they were booked up on the day of my wedding, Candace was kind enough to scramble herself to try to accommodate my fiance and I. Ultimately, she was able to shoot our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. Throughout the process, she was present and prompt, but not pushy or irritating. She kept in touch and kept me informed. We wanted our small wedding to be full of familiar faces, and we got that with Candace. It felt like our family or friend behind the camera capturing our special moments. After the wedding, she was able to give us some sample pictures right away, (filling every bride's urgent need to continue to live that day right away). And we were given out pictures right on time. And of course are beyond thrilled with the way they turned out! We could not have asked for more from a photographer. We had a small budget wedding, but really feel like we lucked out and got a high-budget photographer! Giving Lotus Creative Studios 5 out of 5 stars is no exaggeration. They earned it!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Adriana · Married on 05/17/2014

I was so happy when I found Lotus Creative Studios- honestly Candace and Joshua were the perfect fit for us! We had them take our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and the whole time the made the process comfortable, easy and fun.
    They were extremely responsive, clear and very accommodating to our needs, and for that I am so grateful. Everything was done via email or phone, per our request, but they were willing to meet up with us whenever we wanted.
    During our wedding they were extremely professional and so patient with everyone. They truly had everyone's requests in mind and worked with us so everyone was happy. They kept everyone on track while making the process as least hectic as possible for us.
    Our pictures are absolutely beautiful, capturing one of the most special days of our lives. I recommend them to everyone, Lotus Creative Studios is the whole package- personable, professional and high quality (and absolutely amazing!)

Thank you again!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Chelsea · Married on 05/17/2014

Candace and Joshua at Lotus Creative Studios were our photographers for our wedding in May. They did an incredible job! The photos are beyond anything I could have imagined and as I told Candace when I first saw some of the samples "I'm so excited I'm going to pee my pants"...! Seriously they were awesome to work with. They are so responsive and will really work with you to make sure that you get the photos you want - I sent them tons and tons of shots that I wanted and we worked them all in. If you are a little camera-shy, they make you feel at ease and are great at setting up posed shots as well as capturing all those special candid moments. They captured so many special moments that I didnt even see happening which I am incredibly grateful for. I emailed Candace often the few months before the wedding and she provided me with so much guidance and support throughout the whole wedding planning process.
    Pictures are so important to me because these are what preserve your memories of your wedding day and it goes by in such a blur. If you want to hire photographers who will catch every special, important moment, please book Lotus Creative Studios. You will not be disappointed. They are incredibly talented and wonderful people! I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Charles · Married on 05/16/2014

The folks at Lotus are amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better photography experience. Both Candace and Joshua were extremely helpful and attentive. Thank You both for capturing our wedding day.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Betsy · Married on 05/10/2014

Hands down best photographers to work with! Candace and Josh have been such a pleasure to work with from day one. They are so flexible and easy to work with! We shopped around for different photographers, but knew they were the ones we wanted after our first conversation. They are such a fun duo to work with, from the engagement photos to the big day. We had a huge wedding party to work with, and they handled it with ease. We are so pleased with our photos so far and cannot wait to see the final wedding photos! We will definitely be using Lotus Creative again in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Beka · Married on 03/29/2014

Lotus creative studios went above and beyond for me. My wedding pictures are absolutely stunning! They came back so fast I couldn't believe it and the packaging was absolulty adorable! It was like opening a present! There prices are more than competitive and they will really work with you and your budget! I really couldn't be happier with them!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Heather · Married on 03/16/2014

Candace & Josh were a true pleasure to work with, from our very first meeting to recieving our beautiful pictures! They captured our wedding day so beautifully; you'd never know from looking at the shots that it was overcast & raining all day! Both of them were right on the mark in capturing the big important shots and the small little details on The Big Day, never missing a moment.

They were also willing to work within my extremely limited budget, which is a huge plus. Hiring Lotus Creative Studios was by far one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. You would not regret hiring them for your next special occasion!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Ruth · Married on 03/15/2014

I wanted a team of photographers to take photos of our wedding day in a way that would capture the moments - not the forced, contrived smiles but the moments where the only thing that matters is what's happening in that very split second. Lotus Creative was able to capture the essence of our wedding with pictures that bring to life the personality, spirit and enthusiasm of everyone attending our wedding. Do I have any regrets? YES - I should have had them there longer, I should have forced my husband to let me make a longer laundry list of pictures because as with any real time affair it's hard to get everything if you don't have the time. It's probably important to note that both Candace and Josh know how to related to people in a way that not only puts you at ease but makes you forget they are "hired" attendees of your event, vs among the many loving friends and family. Having them at our wedding actually added to the experience- and this wouldn't be true about any photographer team, but these two are special. Personally, I adore their energy and everyone at our wedding agreed- they are so fun, so easy going and so approachable. Those qualities and their photographic talents made our wedding photos absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/15/2014

The team at Lotus did a fantastic job of capturing the special moments of our day. Candace is great to work with and super responsive to communication, and Josh's inspirational photography really brought out the small elements of our wedding that made it unique and special to us. We will continue to use them in the future for all of our photography needs, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the Greenville area who does a great job of combining traditional photography with unique, artistic shots.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Tara · Married on 12/12/2013

Lotus Creative Studios is creative, talented, fun, and friendly! I chose them to be the photographer at our wedding based on their unique and beautiful online portfolios. They made that special day even more special. They made me laugh and felt like part of the family. The pictures were amazing and copyright free!
    I would recommend them to anyone for any function. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Audrey · Married on 11/30/2013

Lotus Creative Studios was a joy to work with. They captured beautiful memories of the most important day of our lives. The team was extremely friendly, listened attentively, and worked efficiently. We would love to use Lotus Creative Studios again for other big moments.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2013

I could never put into words how WONDERFUL Josh and Candace were for my wedding! I knew I would love them before I even met them by how quickly they got back to me! Anytime I have emailed Candace she has taken no time getting back to me answering my questions and helping me the best way she could. Her and Josh are so professional without making you feel like they are actually working for you! By the end of my wedding they felt more like guests than two people we hired to take our photos. My husband and I aren't crazy about having out pictures taken but they made us feel very comfortable and had us laughing the entire time - the same with our bridal party. Two of my bridesmaids have already said they will use Lotus Creative Studios for their weddings when the time comes. Not only are they professional, relatable, and very dependable - their work has went above and beyond my expectations! I should be getting all of our wedding photos soon (and I CANNOT WAIT) but they had a sneak peek of 30 photos for us to see a couple of days after the wedding and they are stunning! They were able to capture things I wouldn't even think about! I HIGHLY recommend Candace and Josh for not only wedding photos but any of your photography needs! Like they say - QUALITY photos at VALUE pricing! I will definitely continue to use them for any of our photography needs!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jasmin · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I were so blessed to stumble across Lotus Creative Studios. Wedding planning can be stressful for anybody. Add a destination wedding, on a tight budget, and your liable to end up in the ER with heart palpitations. From the moment we found and contacted Josh & Candace we knew they were a perfect fit. Every part of the process with them was enjoyable and easy. They seemed interested in what we wanted, instead of other companies who are concerned with what THEY want, or what is EASY for them. Having Josh and his partner there on the day of our wedding was incredible. Not only did they go above and beyond their job of taking our pictures, they also made the process fun. All of our guests commented afterwards on how wonderful they were. Oh yeah and the pictures are amazing. They were able to catch moments in time which we will cherish forever in our hearts, and something we can someday show our 3, (if I have it my way), kids. Even though their professionalism is top notch they always made us feel like friends instead of just clients. I will and would recommend them to any of my friends, family, and/or associates. Thank you, Lotus Creative Studios, for helping to make our wedding memorable!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Lisa · event on 10/26/2013

The photographers did a wonderful job and took some great shots of the family and pictures that captured people enjoying themselves. They were very flexible when I kept changing our time block before the big day.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Michele · Married on 10/05/2013

We hired Candace and Joshua of Lotus Photography to photograph our daughter's wedding. I can't even begin to express how pleased we are with their work. We're so impressed with how they captured each and every special moment and detail. Every photo was magazine quality! It was such a joy to have them at our event. So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed seeing Joshua and Candace at work. There are so many decisions to make when planning a wedding. Hiring Lotus was the BEST decision that we made!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Monica · Married on 08/03/2013

Lotus Creative Studios was amazing! exceeded our expectations on everything. First of all the price was grate, I did alot of research and couldn't find a better deal. We were also in different states and the worked with us with no problem, met my mom and arraged a couple of Skype "appointments" to talk about everything that we wanted and needed before the big day. Very very professional and what a nice couple, just wonderful people...They really captured those special moments for us.100% recommend Lotus !!!! you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/02/2013

This group is one of the best photography groups in the upstate! They were so flexible with us and our budget and very professional! We were so happy to have them capture our special day!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Camilla · Married on 06/22/2013

Joshua and Candace Spencer of Lotus Creative Studios excelled my new husband's and my expectations. And yes, I just honestly meant that. I met Joshua casually at a party of a mutual friend. Right away, I learned that he was energetic, creative, and passionate about what he captures via photography. Anywhere I see "Lotus Creative Studios," I remember the ease and fun that Joshua and his second shooter provided on my most exciting day. I especially appreciated the good, timely communication before our wedding. Our photographers were very chill, worked well with the children in our wedding party, and were not evasive or controlling in any way on that day. Joshua and Candace added special touches along the way, including a very sweet card and gift to my husband and I, and we received our photos in very attractive and thoughtful packaging. Each detail reflected our caring photographers. We definitely got our money's worth and really enjoyed working with Lotus Creative Studios!

Sent on 10/09/2013

David · Married on 03/23/2013

The staff at Lotus helped make our special day incredibly smooth. They were wonderful to work with. I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and the genuine care they had in helping us have long lasting memories of our wedding. The quality of the photographs far surpassed anything that I had expected, but the staff's personal touch impressed me even more than the beautiful work they did.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Amy · Married on 02/02/2013

Candace & Josh blew us away! We had our engagement pictures done with them on Saturday, February 2nd, and they edited all of our pictures and got them back to us already! In 3 days - with a Superbowl in between even!!! They were instantly responsive to any questions we had and were in constant communication with us prior to the shoot.

We were both really nervous before the shoot, but Josh & Candace made us feel completely comfortable with them instantly. We requested to shoot in downtown Greenville since that's where we got engaged, and it ended up snowing! It was so cold but they were awesome about everything and kept going through it!

The pictures looked absolutely amazing and they made sure to get any poses we wanted and had pinned on Pinterest. The editing is beautifully done, and you can't even tell how cold we were! Everything was so professionally done, and we were very impressed by everything about them. They really could be charging soooo much more for their services. I cannot sing their praises enough and will definitely be using them in the future.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Amy · Married on 09/08/2012

Beautiful and creative photography provided by a fun and personable team. I received my electronic edited photo package back very promptly and was thrilled with the portrayal of my special day!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Becky · Married on 12/31/2011

I was (and still am) so pleased with Joshua Spencer's photography at my wedding! His price was very reasonable and the quality of the photos is great. He and his team were careful to photograph all of the shots that I specifically asked for, and lots that I didn't even think to ask for. Also, having all of my photos on a flash drive makes it very easy to store and print whenever I'd like.
    I'd definitely recommend Lotus Creative Studios!

Sent on 01/25/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2011

Joshua shot the photographs for our wedding & reception in June 2011, and we could not be happier!! Being only a year out of college we were working on a budget and the price that we paid for what we got was even beyond what we were expecting. The photograph quality is excellent and Joshua has a great way of capturing the perfect moment.

Another thing that really helped me out (as a super stressed out bride) was that Joshua knew what he was doing and did it - meaning I could just relax and enjoy the pictures to come! :)

I would definitely recommend Lotus to anyone I know who needs a photographer.

Sent on 01/11/2013