Mallori Ma Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

We are Mallori and Kevin Ma, the husband and wife Greenville, SC photographers behind the cameras at MALLORI MA | Photography. Together we bring a unique style of digital and film photography inspired by genuine love, nature and natural light. We live in Greenville, SC but we love to travel! It does not get any better than being able to travel and photograph family memories and couples in love. If you’d like us to travel to you or have us meet you at a specific location or vacation spot, just let us know!

We believe in capturing Timeless, Romantic & Real memories to look back on for years to come. With our approach to photography, we create images with a thoughtful combination of fine art and photojournalistic style. This means we mix traditional images without missing those fun in-between moments! For us, it’s about more than just photographing your wedding or portrait session, it’s about creating an experience you can look back on and smile!

Capturing memories through photos is what we do and what we love. Together let’s create something that will last a lifetime.

We believe whole-heartedly that timeless is always in style, high quality is worth the pursuit, and having fun is the best way to create genuine photos.

It would be our please and honor to capture your memories!

Our style is based on capturing authentic emotions and natural moments. We do this by capturing these moments as they unfold while also providing guidance to highlight your personality. Looking back through old photographs and getting that feeling of nostalgia is what we strive to give each and every one of our clients. We want to provide the best experience from start to finish and end feeling like long time friends. Our hope is that you feel excited and comfortable to allow us into this special time in your life so that we can capture the authentic you. We offer the following services:

• Engagement & bridal sessions
  • Online gallery
  • Photo print release
  • Professional prints & albums available
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2550.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Ashlei
    Ashlei C. Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful photos/people

Mallori & Kevin are wonderful people! They did the most amazing job with both our wedding photos & engagement photos! They even hiked up a mountain with us to take our engagement photos where we wanted! I’d recommend them to anyone and hopefully can use them again for future milestones in our life!

Mallori Ma Photography's reply:

Thank you! We couldn't be happier to have been a part of documenting this special time in your lives and can't wait to capture future milestones for the two of you!
  • Shannon
    Shannon B. Married on 06/27/2020

Would work with Mallori and Kevin again and again

Mallori and Kevin are such an amazing team! They work so well together to capture every detail of your big day and are great at instructing you how to pose so you don't feel awkward. They were so kind and understanding with any changes throughout COVID. We could not have asked for a better photography team for our special day! They will be our photographers for any future needs!

Mallori Ma Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We couldn't have asked for a sweeter couple to work with and we are so happy we were able to capture this special time in your life. We can't wait to see you both again and continue to capture your life together!
  • Madeline
    Madeline B. Married on 03/14/2020

Best photographers out there, loved everything

I went out on a limb when I booked Mallori Ma as the photographer for my wedding and I was left speechless by her work! She (and her husband Kevin) were awesome from start to finish. She’s so easy to work with and answered any (and all) of my million questions. She had a very helpful tip sheet on things to wear to the engagement pictures. Of course it’s a tad awkward being photographed and trying to look natural, but they helped ease all of our nerves. Every single picture they took are absolutely breathtaking. From our engagements, my bridal portraits, and to our wedding. The only bad thing is it’s way too hard to pick ones to print to decorate our house with because we LOVE THEM ALL! Do yourself a favor and book with Mallori Ma, you won’t be disappointed!

Mallori Ma Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Working with the two of you was so much fun and what an absolute beautiful wedding day! We love the two of you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Mallori Ma
Mallori Ma
Lead Photographer

Hello! I’m Mallori and I’m so happy you’re here! I am a wife to my college sweetheart who also shoots all our weddings with me and a girl momma to one toddler and a baby girl on the way! Photography became a part of my life while my husband Kevin and I were engaged and quickly turned into a passion for capturing life’s most precious memories as well as the raw beauty of the everyday. My passion started with weddings following our own wedding after spending hours reliving the moments that flew by so quickly. I couldn’t believe how much joy it brought to see these images everyday in our home and remind me of where our story started. But it wasn’t until I became a mom that I truly realized how important preserving the different seasons of life really is and that is what will always keep a camera in hand.

Kevin Ma
Kevin Ma
Photographer

Hi Friends! I'm Kevin, the husband to Mallori and other half of Mallori Ma Photography. On wedding days you will find me with the groomsmen at the start of the wedding and alongside Mallori capturing all the memories using different angles and lenses to truly tell your story from more than one viewpoint. Being a part of our couples wedding day as well as the moments leading up to the big day is truly an honor and brings me back to our own wedding day. And there is nothing better than being able to capture these legacies than getting to do it alongside my own wife!

When I'm not behind the camera you can find me with my family, working my other job as a program manager or watching college football. I'm a girl Dad to two beautiful girls and if I could be anywhere in the world it would be somewhere by the ocean!

Amazing Moment Weddings Amazing Moment Weddings Wedding Planners

Mallori was wonderful to work with at a recent wedding. Her work is gorgeous and she had a quick turn around time. She nicely showcases her work on her blog. I hope to work with her again in the future!

Greer Greenville, SC, 29650

Office Hours: M-F : 9am-5pm
Location of (Mallori Ma Photography)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding