MALLORI MA | Photography

MALLORI MA | Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About MALLORI MA | Photography

Husband + Wife fine art wedding & lifestyle photography team.

We are Mallori & Kevin Ma, the husband & wife wedding photography team behind the cameras at MALLORI MA | Photography. We are inspired by LOVE and NATURE and believe in capturing memories that are Timeless, Romantic, and Real!

If you choose MALLORI MA | Photography for your photo needs, you can expect a carefree relaxed experience while capturing moments you will cherish for a lifetime. With two photographers, you will get a unique mix of traditional photographs as well as creative photographs throughout the day. We believe in creating a memorable experience before, during, and after your wedding. Contact us today - we would love to hear from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Toning (1)

From the recommendation of a friend who is also in the photography business, I contacted Mallori Ma for my wedding. I could NOT have been happier! Mallori was wonderful about working with me and helped to accommodate my wishes. She and her husband Kevin were wonderful at getting to know both me and my husband. We're a silly couple.... we were so excited for our wedding, but weren't the traditional "lovey-dovey" type since we have been together for so long. Mallori and Kevin let us be silly and they embraced us and our crazy wedding party. We couldn't have made it easy on them during our bride and groom shots as we were just laughing the whole time and making fun of ourselves! Mallori and Kevin knew that the people who would be at our wedding and reception were the most important part of the day. We have gorgeous shots of our details, but we have a TON of candid shots of our loved ones and that's what we wanted. Mallori and Kevin really made us feel comfortable - they were like a part of our wedding rather than just photographers. I recommend them ENTHUSIASTICALLY and will use them again if I ever another big event in my life. Hey, maybe a 10 year anniversary party?

Photos
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mallori and Kevin were awesome to work with! From the very beginning, they were super responsive and helpful in planning. They did our engagement pictures, my bridal session and our big day, and we have so many beautiful pictures! SO MANY. These two are fantastic to work with, and I'm so glad we choose them to capture this special time in our lives.

View Vendor Response

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Greer, SC 29650   See On Map
607-423-9188 (phone)
MALLORI MA | Photography is a wedding photographer from South Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte, NC, Asheville, NC, and Charleston, SC. MALLORI MA | Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the East Coast wedding industry for 1+ years. We specialize in South Carolina Wedding Photography, Engagement Photography, North Carolina Wedding Photography, Destination Wedding Photography, Bridal Photography, New York Wedding Photography .