Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marshall Graham Photography

Classy. Refreshing. Professional.
Marshall Graham Photography provides customized photography packages for weddings and events of any size with any budget.  We are based in Greenville, SC but are available for worldwide travel.  Our specialization is providing a stress free wedding experience.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

todo alt text
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

4.7

Marshall was great to work with on our wedding day. Our photos turned out beautifully. I only wish we’d had more variety and time with our photos, but that isn’t his fault. Our wedding day just didn’t have enough hours in it :). I DO wish I had scheduled a bridal portrait session on a different day because I don’t feel like I got the pictures I was looking for just having 30 minutes on the day of. Marshall can take a few days to respond to emails and texts, so make sure you communicate ahead of time. I also really liked the second photographer Maribeth, but she came down with an illness halfway through our wedding day!! Her photos were absolutely gorgeous at our salon, and are some of my favorites. Marshall and our venue came together to provide a second photographer at the last second, but I’ll always wonder if I didn’t get all the photos I’d hoped for because of that change. All in all, Marshall is a great value and we will look back on our photos with joy! He captured so many candid photos that really got our favorite moments.

Photo of Marshall Graham Photography in Greenville, SC
Photo of Marshall Graham Photography in Greenville, SC
Profile Picture Laura, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Marshall was great! He was so flexible, easy going, and professional all at the same time. We loved our pictures from him, and were so appreciative of his willingness to travel almost everywhere we had in mind! Everyone loved working with him, and he never got in the way of anything. The second photographer he brought with him was great as well. She was fun to be around, and they both obviously know what to do! We really enjoyed having him, and have loved all the pictures hes sent us!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marshall is the sweet guy! He is easy to work with and truly wants to please the bride and groom. I'm so excited for our wedding day and I know that the photos he takes will help us live through the day over and over again.

Profile Picture Drew, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews

Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1279857765297 videoslideformike

Free canvas or metallic print with bridal portrait!

Redeem In-Store
We offer a free 16x20 or 20x30 bridal portrait to every bride who books us for their bridal portrait through the end of 2010!
#WW92d178431ad72fce

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Definitely a man with talent! Should be a must on your list to check out!

Marshall is a great guy to work with. Classy, Refreshing, and Professional. We know, because we have worked with him before... Besides that, it says so on his website... And he couldn't say it if it weren't true :) Be sure to check his stuff out.

Not only are Marshall's photos incredible, he has a great sense of humor that puts his brides at ease. He enjoys taking his brides to interesting places to capture a unique look. Great photos!

106 Dupont Drive, Greenville, SC 29607   See On Map