Marshall Graham Photography

Greenville, SC View map Visit website

Marshall Graham Photography is a wedding photography company based in Greenville, South Carolina. Owner Marshall's goal is to provide a stress-free wedding experience and a high-quality collection of images for you to keep and treasure forever. Marshall can't wait to help make your wedding celebration a day to remember.

Marshall Graham Photography covers weddings all across the United States and abroad. Marshall offers a range of customizable wedding packages designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. His basic all-day package includes an online gallery that you can share with your guests, a flash drive containing a collection of edited images with print release, Facebook-optimized duplicates, and a video slideshow. Available add-ons include engagement and portrait sessions, prints, albums, and photo books.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7

• Tiffany
    Tiffany W. Married on 09/11/2021

They did an amazing job

They did an amazing job David was very friendly got shots of everything that I asked got detail shots and a lot of other pictures that I didn't even think I would have needed but I love having them I couldn't have asked for a bit of photographer
  • Ariel
    Ariel D. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Work

Marshall is an amazing photographer! He was on our venues preferred vendor list and after reviewing his work and prices, I knew I wanted him to be our photographer! He got our photos back to us much faster than I expected and we loved them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Holly's Cakes LLC Holly's Cakes LLC Wedding Cakes

Definitely a man with talent! Should be a must on your list to check out!

Artifice Films Artifice Films Wedding Videographers

Marshall is a great guy to work with. Classy, Refreshing, and Professional. We know, because we have worked with him before... Besides that, it says so on his website... And he couldn't say it if it weren't true :) Be sure to check his stuff out.

Wedding Festivals Wedding Festivals Rehearsal Dinner

Not only are Marshall's photos incredible, he has a great sense of humor that puts his brides at ease. He enjoys taking his brides to interesting places to capture a unique look. Great photos!

106 Dupont Drive Suite # B Greenville, SC, 29607
864-432-6316
Location of (Marshall Graham Photography)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding