Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marshall Graham Photography

Classy. Refreshing. Professional.
Marshall Graham Photography provides customized photography packages for weddings and events of any size with any budget.  We are based in Greenville, SC but are available for worldwide travel.  Our specialization is providing a stress free wedding experience.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

todo alt text
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

4.7

Marshall was great to work with on our wedding day. Our photos turned out beautifully. I only wish we’d had more variety and time with our photos, but that isn’t his fault. Our wedding day just didn’t have enough hours in it :). I DO wish I had scheduled a bridal portrait session on a different day because I don’t feel like I got the pictures I was looking for just having 30 minutes on the day of. Marshall can take a few days to respond to emails and texts, so make sure you communicate ahead of time. I also really liked the second photographer Maribeth, but she came down with an illness halfway through our wedding day!! Her photos were absolutely gorgeous at our salon, and are some of my favorites. Marshall and our venue came together to provide a second photographer at the last second, but I’ll always wonder if I didn’t get all the photos I’d hoped for because of that change. All in all, Marshall is a great value and we will look back on our photos with joy! He captured so many candid photos that really got our favorite moments.

Photo of Marshall Graham Photography in Greenville, SC
Photo of Marshall Graham Photography in Greenville, SC
Profile Picture Laura, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files
0.5

Marshall was awful to work with. He was incredibly unresponsive before and after the wedding. 2 weeks out from our wedding in June 2017 and we spent a week trying to contact him via calls, texts, and emails. I knew that his family owns Gassaway Mansion (a venue here in Greenville, SC), so I decided to call them to see if they knew how we could get in contact with him. It was a big scare being so close to our big day not knowing if we still had a photographer or not. I would definitely say that you could give a teenager a point-and-shoot camera and a $20 bill to take pictures and they would be just as good. Many of the pictures were duplicates in black and white, or with other filters. We thought that he was a value given his pricing and what he showed at the wedding convention, but this is certainly our biggest regret picking Marshall. Included in our contract was a $200 credit for prints, and we decided to use this for a wedding album. We initially reached out to Marshall in December to try to get our book made. We just now got our book here in August, so for a book that definitely should not have cost $200 and had a very ugly brown binding. We would call, text, and email Marshall and it would always be radio silence from his end. There were a couple of times where he responded a month or two later. We gave him plenty of grace multiple times. When I asked to speak with him on the phone, he refused to call me back. I asked him if we could speak about my experience and he simply did not seem to care because he didn't respond to my call or my text requesting to speak. Throughout our time dealing with him, he would either not respond or take a very long time to respond...always making up excuses for why. In retrospect, we would not have hired him to photograph our most important day and we would've been willing to pay someone else double what we paid him if we could do it over again.

Profile Picture Chad, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marshall was great! He was so flexible, easy going, and professional all at the same time. We loved our pictures from him, and were so appreciative of his willingness to travel almost everywhere we had in mind! Everyone loved working with him, and he never got in the way of anything. The second photographer he brought with him was great as well. She was fun to be around, and they both obviously know what to do! We really enjoyed having him, and have loved all the pictures hes sent us!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews

Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1279857765297 videoslideformike

Free canvas or metallic print with bridal portrait!

Redeem In-Store
We offer a free 16x20 or 20x30 bridal portrait to every bride who books us for their bridal portrait through the end of 2010!
#WW92d178431ad72fce

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Definitely a man with talent! Should be a must on your list to check out!

Marshall is a great guy to work with. Classy, Refreshing, and Professional. We know, because we have worked with him before... Besides that, it says so on his website... And he couldn't say it if it weren't true :) Be sure to check his stuff out.

Not only are Marshall's photos incredible, he has a great sense of humor that puts his brides at ease. He enjoys taking his brides to interesting places to capture a unique look. Great photos!

106 Dupont Drive, Greenville, SC 29607   See On Map