Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio is a wedding photography service based in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Known for her easygoing nature and elegant work, Rosina DiBello is perfect for couples seeking professional, high-quality work from a photographer with a relaxed demeanor who cares passionately about weddings.

Experience
Rosina DiBello is classically trained as a portrait photographer. Over the course of her career, she gravitated toward wedding photography fueled by a passion for family-oriented environments and the mix of personalities at wedding events. She has worked as a professional wedding photographer for 20 years and her hand-selected crew has a collective 40 years of professional photography experience.

This photographer's skills are versatile, and she offers her photos in a variety of styles, from vintage to contemporary. She performs trash the dress shoots, boudoir shoots, engagement shoots and wedding portraits, all with expert care and natural talent. Known for being in love with a good love story, she is enthusiastic about telling your story through imagery. With this photographer, couples may choose from a variety of packages. Depending on which package you choose, your high-resolution images may be available to you as albums, save the dates, thank-you cards, prints, digital files, flush mounts or on canvas. Your images will also be available in slideshow format. Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Flush Mount
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marlene V. Getting married on 04/22/2023

Over and Beyond

We first met Rosina in a wedding Expo in the Ft.Lauderdale area.
    Her work and energy stood out to us, so we wasted no time booking with her.

We recently did our engagement shoot, and let me tell you, she made me and my fiancé feel so comfortable. We thought it was going to be more of a “structured” vibe but she let us do our thing and she did a great job capturing US.

I told her I was going for a theme, and when I say she delivered, SHE DELIVERED.

We received our picture in a matter hours!! We did our pics Sunday evening, and by Monday afternoon we already had our pics, there was no time wasted.

I cannot wait to work with her again for my wedding pictures, I am definitely looking forward to it.

Thank you Rosina!
    Oscar & Marlene
    Amanda K. Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wouldn’t trade it for the world

Let me give you every detail I possibly can. Rosina and her team were beyond incredible. The second they got there they started shooting, from every angle, being sure to capture every moment. Even the unplanned ones! She was personable, gave advice, guided me through, telling me how to stand to look my best in every photo. And when adrenaline is pumping, that is SO helpful! She made sure to capture as much as possible, and still worked while it was raining and delaying our wedding. Every background, moment captured, details, everything… Rosina is incredible. She even helped my sister bustle my dress and stay calm!!
    The day after she sent me some teasers, and when I saw those, that’s when I knew how truly talented Rosina is. Every picture is more breathtaking than the one before. The amount of compliments I have received, and brides telling me they wished they knew about Rosina when they got married… it all speaks volumes to her talent, without them even knowing that she, herself, is awesome!

She is the best, AND affordable, AND the quality of her pictures are top notch. Not a single thing to say other than— you REALLY should hire her!! :)

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

WOW how do i read that and not cry!!! Loved working with you and your expressions! I wish you both many happy years and I'm so happy you have all these wonderful moments to look back on!
    Johara G. Married on 09/09/2022

Rosina DiBello Photography Studio

Rosina was instrumental in ensuring my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding was the magical experience we hoped for. We booked her services for 8 hours and she came right on time with assistant photographers in tow. When we got the alarming news that the wedding coordinator wouldn’t be coming, Rosina and her team did their best to pitch in and help us pull things together. They went above and beyond- helping us coordinate how we walked out at the start of the ceremony and the timing and coordination of the different reception events. Rosina even helped me find the bustle on my daughter’s wedding gown when I was struggling and anxious about it. That level of support meant the world to me and the wedding couple.

The best part was the wedding images! They came within 2 weeks, which was sooner than we had expected, and they were high quality- reflecting the essence of our most special, endearing moments. We were thrilled to see that she captured the moment my son-in-law’s jaw dropped when he saw his bride for the first time, I saw her wipe the tears from her eyes and could see him circling her just as he did when I watched from afar. The beautiful moments captured on the bridge at Galuppi’s with the golf course in the background and the beauty of the clear sky as the backdrop. Their first dance and all of the wonderful images and scenes with our family and friends were captured with many moments we hadn’t witnessed.

We can’t wait to order albums! The images will become family heirlooms.

We’re forever grateful to Rosina for her expertise and knowing how to channel perfection, even where you don’t think it’s possible.
  • illustration stars

Team

Rosina DiBello
Rosina DiBello
CEO Lead Photographer

Rosina's love for weddings is an obvious thing! She is a passionate photographer that thrives on a good love story.

Her creativity combined with decades of experience is what makes for her amazing images.

"My team and I thrive to tell each story with heart and passion, as well as strive to meet the needs of our clients. Originally based out of New York, I am happy to have established a

studio here in South Florida."

Her photojournalistic style and fashion forward approach make her one the most sought after studios in the area. The end result is an experience from start to finish that you will never ever forget!

She has earned a solid reputation in the South Florida wedding industry for both professionalism and outstanding imagery.

"I am truly proud to enhance my client's wedding experience with a combination of my talent, customer service, and organizational skills. I've had the privilege of shooting a wide range of events from luxury weddings to intimate beach side affairs. I find myself in a continual state of excelling in my craft!

My objective is to creating visually stimulating images

that truly capture emotion and the true essence of my clients."

Ultimate Bridal Beauty Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rosina DiBello is a great photographer. She has a very special ability to capture the moment in pictures. Her work is really outstanding. We have worked with her often and would highly recommend her.

Bridal Makeup by Teri Bridal Makeup by Teri Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked several weddings and photo shoots with Rosina! You can tell that this is her passion! She is the best! She makes everyone feel comfortable from beginning to end. A total professional and her photos are amazing!

Ceremonies By Cindy Ceremonies By Cindy Wedding Officiants

I am lucky enough to have worked with Rosina DiBello on several occasions. Rosina is a top notch photographer and is very professional. Her work speaks for itself. She will make your Engagement Session and your Wedding Day amazing! I highly recommend Rosina, she is a lovely person and fantastic photographer.

Hayal Flowers Design & Events
My Wedding Musician
5.0 out of 5 rating , 349 Reviews
· Wedding Musicians

SE 4th St Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441
Location of (Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding