Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio is a wedding photography service based in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Known for her easygoing nature and elegant work, Rosina DiBello is perfect for couples seeking professional, high-quality work from a photographer with a relaxed demeanor who cares passionately about weddings.

Experience
Rosina DiBello is classically trained as a portrait photographer. Over the course of her career, she gravitated toward wedding photography fueled by a passion for family-oriented environments and the mix of personalities at wedding events. She has worked as a professional wedding photographer for 20 years and her hand-selected crew has a collective 40 years of professional photography experience.

This photographer's skills are versatile, and she offers her photos in a variety of styles, from vintage to contemporary. She performs trash the dress shoots, boudoir shoots, engagement shoots and wedding portraits, all with expert care and natural talent. Known for being in love with a good love story, she is enthusiastic about telling your story through imagery. With this photographer, couples may choose from a variety of packages. Depending on which package you choose, your high-resolution images may be available to you as albums, save the dates, thank-you cards, prints, digital files, flush mounts or on canvas. Your images will also be available in slideshow format. Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Flush Mount
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Calisa
    Calisa M. Getting married on 06/10/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

We had our wedding on Oct 30, during this crazy covid time. Rosina was extremely safe, on time, adaptive, and I absolutely love her personality. She makes it so easy to act "natural" in front of the camera. We loved her work beforehand, but she is by far my favorite photographer I've worked with. She has a great vision and executed it flawlessly. Our entire family is getting framed Rosina pictures for Christmas!! Thank you so much for capturing our day and the love we have for each other!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke W. Married on 11/07/2021

Rosina is Amazing!

We booked our venue at Galuppi's and Rosina was one of their preferred vendors for photography. When I reached out to her to see if she was available for our date she was extremely responsive. As soon as I saw her website I knew I wanted her to be our photographer for our wedding. She has an online portal to make payments easy and she even sends a questionnaire for you to fill out to make sure she is capturing all your details. Sunday was our wedding day and I could not be more pleased with her. She showed up on time and got immediately to work. She is so creative with her posing and will get the job done! Her and her assistant were running around all night to capture all our special moments. The next day we had 80 sneak peeks to look at, which made me so excited for our final album! I cannot express enough how amazing Rosina is but it is very obvious through her hard work to capture all of these amazing photos.

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

WOW! Thank you for such a beautifully detailed review. I really pride myself in everything you mentioned! From the first moment of contact I want to be attentive to every client! I appreciate you and your beautiful family and friends - looking forward to delivering the final images to you very soon!
  • Chris
    Chris M. Married on 10/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

From the first contact with Rosina we had a very good feeling she was going to be great. Our first meeting with Rosina was for our engagement shoot and she wowed us right from the start! Fast forward to our wedding on 10/22/21 when she stepped it up to a whole other level of professionalism, care, and willingness to to go way outside of her scope of work! My wife had a pretty major "issue" with one of her vendors and was extremely upset, so without hesitating Rosina got on the phone with the owner of the company and had them back at our suite in less than 15 minutes! In the meantime she comforted my wife and helped her with whatever she needed until the issue was resolved. At the venue Rosina got right to work to ensure we completed photos in time for the ceremony and was "a rock" the entire night!!! Our wedding was on a Friday night and by Sunday night she had already sent us an album of sneak peek photos, and they were absolutely stunning! We can't wait to see the rest of the photos, fully edited, and in hi resolution. Rosina is not just a photographer.....she is an artist and a master of her craft!! If you want the best of the best, with no stress, that goes above and beyond, then look no further! Rosina will have our business for life!!

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

WOW!!! Chris & Amy! I am so honored to have worked with you both! The full edit is almost ready (btw)... I invest my positive energy, my passion, and my artistic creativity in every job that I am commissioned to cover! Thank you Thank you and I can't wait for the next big milestone. Love you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Rosina DiBello
Rosina DiBello
CEO Lead Photographer

Rosina's love for weddings is an obvious thing! She is a passionate photographer that thrives on a good love story.

Her creativity combined with decades of experience is what makes for her amazing images.

"My team and I thrive to tell each story with heart and passion, as well as strive to meet the needs of our clients. Originally based out of New York, I am happy to have established a

studio here in South Florida."

Her photojournalistic style and fashion forward approach make her one the most sought after studios in the area. The end result is an experience from start to finish that you will never ever forget!

She has earned a solid reputation in the South Florida wedding industry for both professionalism and outstanding imagery.

"I am truly proud to enhance my client's wedding experience with a combination of my talent, customer service, and organizational skills. I've had the privilege of shooting a wide range of events from luxury weddings to intimate beach side affairs. I find myself in a continual state of excelling in my craft!

My objective is to creating visually stimulating images

that truly capture emotion and the true essence of my clients."

Ultimate Bridal Beauty Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rosina DiBello is a great photographer. She has a very special ability to capture the moment in pictures. Her work is really outstanding. We have worked with her often and would highly recommend her.

Bridal Makeup by Teri Bridal Makeup by Teri Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked several weddings and photo shoots with Rosina! You can tell that this is her passion! She is the best! She makes everyone feel comfortable from beginning to end. A total professional and her photos are amazing!

Ceremonies By Cindy Ceremonies By Cindy Wedding Officiants

I am lucky enough to have worked with Rosina DiBello on several occasions. Rosina is a top notch photographer and is very professional. Her work speaks for itself. She will make your Engagement Session and your Wedding Day amazing! I highly recommend Rosina, she is a lovely person and fantastic photographer.

SE 4th St Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441
Location of (Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding