Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio Reviews

31 Reviews for Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio

• Calisa

Calisa M. 路 Getting married on 06/10/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

We had our wedding on Oct 30, during this crazy covid time. Rosina was extremely safe, on time, adaptive, and I absolutely love her personality. She makes it so easy to act "natural" in front of the camera. We loved her work beforehand, but she is by far my favorite photographer I've worked with. She has a great vision and executed it flawlessly. Our entire family is getting framed Rosina pictures for Christmas!! Thank you so much for capturing our day and the love we have for each other!!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole M. 路 Married on 03/20/2021

Stunning pictures and VERY FAST turn around

mazing photographer!! Will recommend Rosina to everyone we know!
    * VERY fast turn around with digital pictures
    -- My wedding was Saturday and I was emailed a gallery of 747 edited pictures on the Tuesday after the wedding
    * The pictures are absolutely stunning!
    *No limit on the amount of pictures included in your package
    -- I had her for 5 hours and was given 747 images
    * Rosina and her team are very efficient with their time
    -- Very purposeful with every pose and every transition
    -- In between 1:1 bridesmaid pictures, they would do bridal pictures
    with me
    *Goes above and beyond to make the bride and her family happy on the day of the wedding
    -- My grandmother asked (without my knowledge) for Rosina to send her pictures and Rosina remembered and followed through with the request!
    * Very personable and goes above and beyond!
    -- She made a canvas collage of our wedding pictures to hang Galuppi's to display her work with our pictures and she even sent me the JPEG of the collage! We are so excited to see our collage at our favorite restaurant 馃檪
    *Fast response over text, email, and phone during the planning process
    Overall, we will recommend Rosina to everyone that we know in need of a photographer. We are also looking forward to using her again in the future when we decide to start a family (ex: maternity pictures and family pictures).
    Other information: Our wedding was at Galuppi's. We had four hours of photography included in our package and we paid for one extra hour. Rosina and Pierre were our photographers.

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • I

Isandra R. 路 Married on 02/20/2021

Best wedding photographer!

Rosina exceeded all of our expectations! The engagement photos were so much fun. She encourages you to be yourself but also suggests poses. What I really loved was how quick she was to edit and send you all the photos. You can tell she really enjoys and loves what she does. She was fantastic on our wedding and punctual. She has a great eye for capturing beautiful memories and does a great job at capturing the details that really help you relive that moment. Rosina brought 2 photographer assistants with her Marcelo and Marcy which were so professional and sweet. Thank you guys so much for making our day so special 馃挆

Sent on 03/05/2021

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to capture your wedding day! I can't wait for your next big moment to capture!!

Anna 路 Married on 01/15/2021

Wow! Just one simple word

A small word for such a big service! We had a tiny wedding but Rosina made it feel like a grand to-do! We were comfortable with her from the beginning and were so satisfied with the results! Which, by the way, she had ready for us that same evening!
    When we opened the link with our family we were all so pleased with how our photos turned out, just beautiful!
    Thank you Rosina!!!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank You! Every wedding is important to me! I appreciate greatly your kind words! wish you both the best!
  • Michelle

Michelle B. 路 Married on 01/09/2021

Highlight of the wedding!

Working with Rosina was fantastic! There鈥檚 always many stresses that come along with wedding planing but Rosina made the photography so easy. My husband and I had so much fun taking our photos! Our wedding was on Jan. 9, 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic a lot of changes had to be made to our plans. Rosina was very safe, understanding and flexible. I appreciated how much she listen to my concerns and worked along with me to make our day special. Thank you Rosina!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was such a pleasure to work with you both on your special day, even though plans were changed with Covid -we still made it happen!
  • Laura

Laura 路 Married on 12/06/2020

Unmatched talent, knowledge, care, service, and friendship

Rosina was the vendor or my dreams and gave me the most beautiful photos that I could have dreamed about since I started planning my wedding as a little girl. The way she captured my husband and me in both our engagement and wedding photos is something I will forever cherish and look back fondly on. I love her and plan to use her for all big events for the rest of my life, and can't rave enough about her! Hire her right now!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

WOW! My beautiful Laura - thanks so much for your beautiful review. It was such an honor to be chosen as your photographer, mostly because YOU are my perfect bride - one that has been a fan of my work for many years prior to your engagement! My best to you and Johnny

Jack M. 路 Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely amazing

Amazing work! Amazing people. Will recommend them in the future.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate your comments! Your family was a pleasure to work with and the wedding was so much fun!

Susie 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Fantastic person and staff. Very helpful in other aspects of the wedding. No stress at wedding very pleasant.

Rosina was professional friendly so talented.
    She was even better than I expected. My guest came up to me throughout the evening and praised her. The pictures she took shows the entire event like a video.
    So happy we were able to hire her. Not sure why anyone would hire anyone else. Her staff was excellent too! Kind and knowledgeable dedicated. The best!!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much for those beautiful sentiments! My best to you and your family. It was such a pleasure to work with you at such a special event.

Jamie Z. 路 Married on 06/12/2020

Breathtaking Photos!

Rosina is amazing! We eloped, and she was more than helpful with any and all wedding related questions - no matter how silly I felt they were. Her suggestions helped transform my now husband and I from our super casual selves to absolutely stunning! She took extra time to travel to our after event (added very last minute), even coordinating the timing so everything would be seemless. We had our sneak peak within a few hours - so exciting! My full album was available when I woke up the very next morning. For us to have photos to create announcement cards so quickly was a godsend. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you! I loved working with you both! I enjoyed both locations and was happy to help with all the little details.

Ampascarella@Yahoo.com 路 Married on 04/11/2020

I would never use any other photographer-Rosina is the best!

Kyndra and I were married on November 16 2019. Rosina and her team did an amazing job at our wedding. Every person who has looked at her pictures is amazed. No one understands lighting the way she does. Her work speaks for its self. On top of how good she is at her job she is also a down to earth fun person to have around on a stress full wedding day. I would not recommend using anyone else on your most important day than Rosina.
    Tony Pascarella

Sent on 03/05/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much Tony and Kyndra - I really loved working with you both tremendously!!!!
    I hope to see you at another event soon!
  • Niria

Niria L. 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Rosina DiBello is an AMAZING Photojournalist! Hire her & her team for your next event!

Thank you, Rosina DiBello Photography for the incredible guidance and your thoughtful way of capturing our wedding day through photojournalism. Rosina, you and your team were AMAZING to work with. We love your vision and creativity! We were so excited to get a preview of the photos you took and are really looking forward to seeing all of the photos you took on that day. We are very grateful that you were our photographer!! ((hugs)) Niria & John

Sent on 04/05/2020

Mazal M. 路 Married on 03/01/2020

Artistic and professional expert - rosina is the best hands down

I found Rosina through her spectacular pictures on instagram and could not believe they were real they were so beautiful! Now I can say that about my own Engagement and Wedding photos and cannot be more excited and appreciative!! Rosina not only brings her expertise to photos but she helps guide you as a bride on timeline and throughout your special day as she is by your side even before it begins. She's shot the Palm Beach Zoo where we got married at least 6 times prior and took our engagement photos in NYC - running around to catch all the places we wanted to feature. If she's available for your event, don't wait to book!!! She took over 2500 pictures and turned them to us in such a short amount of time! Was a pleasure working with both her and Lena and am so happy to have gotten to know them. Will be my first call anytime I need professional shots. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

It is my heartfelt appreciation to read EVERY word of this review!
    I love you and your family so very much and have been honored to be such an integral part of it!

Evan O. 路 Married on 01/07/2020

Deer Creek Country Club Wedding July 13, 2019

Rosina did an absolutely fantastic job with my wedding. My wife Jennifer and I were thrilled with how everything came out. We got married on July 13, 2019 at Deer Creek Country Club in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Her and her assistants were gracious and so helpful in getting us exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her for all types of events.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you it was my pleasure! You and Jen rocked it! We were happy to be a part of your special day!
  • Olivia

Olivia G. 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I don't have the words to explain how great Rosina is. Her passion for photography shows in the amazing photos she captures. She is professional, kind, sweet and everything you can want in a wedding photographer. I couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our special moments.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad to read this as i'm finishing up your wedding images!!! You were both fabulous!
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 10/06/2019

Forever Grateful

I cannot say enough great things about Rosina DiBello and her amazing team! From the first moment we met, Rosina made us feel so comfortable about everything, from location to timeline! Despite her demanding and busy schedule, we never felt like we weren't prioritized - on the contrary, oftentimes she made us feel like our wedding was the only one on her schedule. Her dedication to her craft is evident in the way she delivers on literally every single promise, every perfect shot, every impeccably-captured moment. On our wedding day, she and her team made the process so enjoyable and stress-free, and because of that, our pictures reflected our level of comfort and their level of professionalism. Watching Rosina and her team work an event is like watching artists creating their masterpieces from scratch - and seeing the end result in our wedding photos was so overwhelming, we're still in shock! Our wedding photos could not be more PERFECT. Every shot, every exceptional image - we have NO IDEA how we are going to choose photos for our album!
    As a side note, Rosina is an excellent photographer and we were so happy to work with her on our wedding day, but Rosina is also an excellent person, and we're more excited that we gained such an excellent friend. We are elated to work with Rosina again in the future, as we could think of no one else with which we'd rather share our most important life moments.
    I recommend Rosina DiBello and her team for any and every event. There's nothing they can't handle, and no bounds to their levels of talent. Trust us, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria 路 Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing work!

Planning a destination wedding was an experience! my husband & I are extremely happy that we got to work with Rosina. Her talent and knowledge about photography shows in every picture she takes. Highly recommend Rosina DiBello she鈥檚 amazing to work with.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

My heart is full! I appreciate your kind words and I too enjoyed spending your special day with your family.
  • Mimi

Mimi G. 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Dont stip until the job is done

Rosina and her team were excellent in what they do. She understands her craft & know what it takes. She got every shoot of me & my husband most of all she's very detail to the tee......shes very creative & thinks outside the box, we love our pictures and more and greatful to have her on our team.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

I loved working with you and your family. You all made my job so much easier because we connected and I was able to capture such great images!
    It also helps that you had an amazing event planner.

Cassidy 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Where to begin with how amazing Rosina is? We chose her as our photographer from a list of vendors that was provided to us by Galuppi鈥檚 on the Green (venue), and noticed their halls were lined with Rosina鈥檚 photography. Then we checked out her website, and didn鈥檛 even bother looking at anybody else鈥檚 sites - we knew Rosina HAD to be the one to shoot our wedding. From the get go, she was fun but professional, and you can tell how passionate and knowledgeable she is. I love that she wanted to include anything and everything that WE wanted, not try to fit us into her box of what SHE wanted. She was always available for communication - which was essential, as we are currently living in Colorado and were only going to be in Florida once before the wedding. The day of, she was on time and knew exactly what she wanted to do and the best way to do it. She kept our wild bunch, parents, siblings, bridal arty, all in order and even remembered everyone鈥檚 names which I thought was actually very impressive. All of us had fun during the photos, we were so relaxed, and just having a great time. She pulled an 8+hour day with us and never missed a beat, and accommodated all the random family members jumping in to get their pictures with us. We got 25 sneak peak pictures the next day and my jaw literally hit the floor when I saw them. I couldn鈥檛 believe how gorgeous and elegant they turned out. Her photos of us were truly a work of art, that鈥檚 all there is to it. We haven鈥檛 received the rest of the photos yet (it鈥檚 only been a couple days) but we鈥檝e seen over 40 of them in sneak peaks and I am beyond excited for the rest. I mean this when I say - DO NOT use anybody else for your wedding! Rosina is THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER in South Florida, no doubt in my mind. I鈥檒l recommend her to every single person every single day, without hesitation. Thank you Rosina, for capturing our love and memories that will truly last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Angela 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Rosina your work is beautiful! Thank you for capturing all our special moments of our wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 03/16/2018

Rosina and her team are truly one of a kind! Words can't express the gratitude we feel. She captured our wedding day at the Ancient Spanish Monastery beautifully, and did so in such a professional and fun way. Her talent and passion shine through in every shot. From the moment we first spoke to Rosina on the phone (we were planning our wedding from Washington, D.C.), to our wedding day, Rosina made sure to make a personal connection with us and it showed in our pictures. She was able to capture our love in such a unique and stunning way. She really goes the extra mile. We had a large wedding party, and Rosina created a photo session that was organized and so enjoyable. Everyone was so impressed with her and her keen eye for detail. She made sure that everyone looked their best and was comfortable. She learned our family members' names and followed a detailed timeline to take the pictures that were important to us. You won't find a more dedicated, effective, enthusiastic, caring, responsive and talented photographer than Rosina. It really is a privilege to have her by your side on your big day. Most important of all, she provides an unparalleled personal experience. You don't feel like a customer, you feel like family. As if all of that weren't impressive enough, she delivered our pictures in only ONE week! We were in awe of each shot, and her ability to reflect the intimate, fun and unique moments of the night. THANK YOU - GRACIAS ROSINA!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

I'm honored to have worked with you and your family, thank you for your kind and generous words.

Mark 路 Married on 02/17/2018

As the Father of the Bride, my daughter chose Rosina as her photographer, based on a number of recommendations from wedding sites, the wedding planner at her venue and after looking at Rosina's work.
    My daughter's wedding package included an engagement photo shoot. My daughter and her fianc茅 looked amazing. Rosina was off to a good start.
    My daughter knows what she wants and she is not afraid to communicate what she wants. She spent a great deal of time with Rosina communicating her wishes for her wedding shots. - Now here is what鈥檚 important - Rosina listened.
    We met with Rosina a few times before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Rosina knew what we (my daughter) wanted and we knew where we had to be to get the best shots. To say that Rosina delivered would be an understatement.
    Now like most father of the brides, I wanted to have a good time at the wedding, and I did. Rosina took amazing photos. She was never in the way or distracting, I did not seem to notice Rosina at all, unless I was looking for her. She gave us more time than we expected, showing up early and staying late, and she gave us more photos - about 2,600!
    Rosina waded through ponds and water for the engagement shots and lay on the floor to get some perfect shots and angles of the ceremony. She was thorough without getting in the way. Two days after the wedding, we started seeing photos and previews that Rosina had posted on her website, within just a couple of weeks, 2,600 high quality photos were made available. We really got more than we hoped for with Rosina.
    In summary, I know this is a long post. I hope it accomplishes two things: First, if you are considering Rosina for your photography needs, I hope this review puts your mind at ease - she is great. Second, this is my "thank you" to Rosina. Thank you for the wonderful work you did on behalf of our family. You have given my daughter a beautiful record of a very special day.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Lindsay 路 Married on 02/04/2018

WOW. I will try to put into words the experience I had with Rosina. She is hands down a spectacular photographer! My husband I eloped in Jamaica and decided to get post wedding pictures taken by Rosina. I wanted several different locations which posed a bit of a time restriction at each location, especially since we wanted to end with sunset pictures on the beach! Rosina is extremely efficient! It鈥檚 like she had a mental checklist already prepared in her head with what poses we should do for each location! She knew all of the right things to do to not only get the perfect shots but get them done quickly! One location we went to was pretty crowded with other photographers, but she kept things on task and made sure we had the time, space and privacy needed to give us an awesome result. She did an amazing job taking control of the situation and sternly talking to the other photographers and making sure that our privacy was not infringed upon during our photoshoot. Her eye for creativity is outstanding! The different angles she took of normally ordinary pictures made them absolutely breathtaking! Not only is she creative but her dedication to getting the absolute perfect picture is unmatched. It鈥檚 important that you are able to trust your photographer because these are once in a lifetime moments. We knew she was talented and totally trusted our day to her. It was hard because I had an idea of what photos I wanted and where and Rosina suggested an impromptu photo session with an old car that happened to drive by. We went with the flow but were anxious because we knew we had to be heading to the beach at that time. AND OH MY! AM I GLAD WE DID! Those pictures have turned out to be some of my favorites of the whole day! I look like I belong in a magazine! There is no reason to doubt her. She is so creative and artistic and incredible鈥 I just can鈥檛 say enough.I have so many incredible pictures! I can鈥檛 choose for frames! I鈥檓 just going to have to wallpaper the whole wall!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Terri 路 Married on 02/04/2018

When my daughter announced she was getting married, I knew right away who I wanted to do her wedding photos. I had come across Rosina鈥檚 work online and had been following her portfolio. We live in Michigan and I wanted to send my daughter and fianc茅 down to Florida for a wedding shoot. Organizing this long distance was easier than I expected. Rosina is an experienced wedding photographer that took the brunt of the stress off of us. Basically we only had to choose the locations and show up. We didn鈥檛 have to ask for anything, she had everything under control from the first moment we were in a super fast session of Simon says: Hand here, tilt head this way, stand here, hold this, etc. One thing for sure is that although sometimes we wondered, isn鈥檛 that sun too bright behind them? Or -It鈥檚 kind of dark; can she even see their faces? There was never need to worry, her equipment is savvy as she, her knowledge and talent is amazing, her dedication is unparalleled, and her creativity is beyond expectation. Rosina knows what her position needs to be to pull off that perfect shot Lying in the sand, standing in the ocean, squatting,. She is professional, talented, caring, organized鈥 loved the way she got the family shots done and out of the way for us, and then she was able to focus all her attention on the bride and groom. The sneak peak pictures were received within 24 hours, and they were all so good we were in awe. We received about 400 pictures/hour. We had an extremely difficult time choosing our favorites as Rosina鈥檚 creativity and work is incredible. She made us laugh and relaxed the whole time. And because of her, we now have some awesome family memories from that day for which we will be forever grateful. Don鈥檛 doubt for a minute, Rosina is your girl. She will leave you in awe.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Ariana 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Rosina did a phenomenal job on our wedding day capturing the sweetest, most beautiful moments. She has provided us with memories from our magical and perfect day for the rest of our lives. We look back at our photos and feel as if we鈥檙e still there in that very moment. She took the time to connect with us and our bridal party, all while maintaining professionalism and was great with time management. Lastly, Rosina is truly passionate about her work and it truly radiated on our wedding day. We hghly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you Ariana! This review touched my heart! You all were great!!!

Taylor 路 Married on 11/24/2017

My wedding was November 24,
    2017 and it was amazing!!! Rosina is an incredible photographer. She takes a genuine interest in her brides and accommodates any ideas and circumstances. For my engagement shoot and wedding she went above and beyond to make sure each day ran smoothly, took amazing pictures, and she was warm and professional throughout it all. Added bonus: she sends edited, digital copies out within weeks. Very fast compared to other photographers! She鈥檚 also a preferred vendor for a lot of venues ;) I 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2017