Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio Reviews

22 | Deerfield Beach, FL

22 Reviews for Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio

Ampascarella@yahoo.com · Married on 04/11/2020

I would never use any other photographer-Rosina is the best!

Kyndra and I were married on November 16 2019. Rosina and her team did an amazing job at our wedding. Every person who has looked at her pictures is amazed. No one understands lighting the way she does. Her work speaks for its self. On top of how good she is at her job she is also a down to earth fun person to have around on a stress full wedding day. I would not recommend using anyone else on your most important day than Rosina.
    Tony Pascarella

Sent on 03/05/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much Tony and Kyndra - I really loved working with you both tremendously!!!!
    I hope to see you at another event soon!
  • Niria

Niria Llanos · Married on 03/14/2020

Rosina DiBello is an AMAZING Photojournalist! Hire her & her team for your next event!

Thank you, Rosina DiBello Photography for the incredible guidance and your thoughtful way of capturing our wedding day through photojournalism. Rosina, you and your team were AMAZING to work with. We love your vision and creativity! We were so excited to get a preview of the photos you took and are really looking forward to seeing all of the photos you took on that day. We are very grateful that you were our photographer!! ((hugs)) Niria & John

Sent on 04/05/2020

Mazal Menasche · Married on 03/01/2020

Artistic and professional expert - rosina is the best hands down

I found Rosina through her spectacular pictures on instagram and could not believe they were real they were so beautiful! Now I can say that about my own Engagement and Wedding photos and cannot be more excited and appreciative!! Rosina not only brings her expertise to photos but she helps guide you as a bride on timeline and throughout your special day as she is by your side even before it begins. She's shot the Palm Beach Zoo where we got married at least 6 times prior and took our engagement photos in NYC - running around to catch all the places we wanted to feature. If she's available for your event, don't wait to book!!! She took over 2500 pictures and turned them to us in such a short amount of time! Was a pleasure working with both her and Lena and am so happy to have gotten to know them. Will be my first call anytime I need professional shots. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

It is my heartfelt appreciation to read EVERY word of this review!
    I love you and your family so very much and have been honored to be such an integral part of it!

Evan Orlowsky · Married on 01/07/2020

Deer Creek Country Club Wedding July 13, 2019

Rosina did an absolutely fantastic job with my wedding. My wife Jennifer and I were thrilled with how everything came out. We got married on July 13, 2019 at Deer Creek Country Club in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Her and her assistants were gracious and so helpful in getting us exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her for all types of events.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you it was my pleasure! You and Jen rocked it! We were happy to be a part of your special day!
  • Olivia

Olivia Glover · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I don't have the words to explain how great Rosina is. Her passion for photography shows in the amazing photos she captures. She is professional, kind, sweet and everything you can want in a wedding photographer. I couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our special moments.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad to read this as i'm finishing up your wedding images!!! You were both fabulous!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2019

Forever Grateful

I cannot say enough great things about Rosina DiBello and her amazing team! From the first moment we met, Rosina made us feel so comfortable about everything, from location to timeline! Despite her demanding and busy schedule, we never felt like we weren't prioritized - on the contrary, oftentimes she made us feel like our wedding was the only one on her schedule. Her dedication to her craft is evident in the way she delivers on literally every single promise, every perfect shot, every impeccably-captured moment. On our wedding day, she and her team made the process so enjoyable and stress-free, and because of that, our pictures reflected our level of comfort and their level of professionalism. Watching Rosina and her team work an event is like watching artists creating their masterpieces from scratch - and seeing the end result in our wedding photos was so overwhelming, we're still in shock! Our wedding photos could not be more PERFECT. Every shot, every exceptional image - we have NO IDEA how we are going to choose photos for our album!
    As a side note, Rosina is an excellent photographer and we were so happy to work with her on our wedding day, but Rosina is also an excellent person, and we're more excited that we gained such an excellent friend. We are elated to work with Rosina again in the future, as we could think of no one else with which we'd rather share our most important life moments.
    I recommend Rosina DiBello and her team for any and every event. There's nothing they can't handle, and no bounds to their levels of talent. Trust us, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing work!

Planning a destination wedding was an experience! my husband & I are extremely happy that we got to work with Rosina. Her talent and knowledge about photography shows in every picture she takes. Highly recommend Rosina DiBello she’s amazing to work with.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

My heart is full! I appreciate your kind words and I too enjoyed spending your special day with your family.
  • Mimi

Mimi Gonzalez · Married on 02/16/2019

Dont stip until the job is done

Rosina and her team were excellent in what they do. She understands her craft & know what it takes. She got every shoot of me & my husband most of all she's very detail to the tee......shes very creative & thinks outside the box, we love our pictures and more and greatful to have her on our team.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

I loved working with you and your family. You all made my job so much easier because we connected and I was able to capture such great images!
    It also helps that you had an amazing event planner.

Cassidy · Married on 06/01/2018

Where to begin with how amazing Rosina is? We chose her as our photographer from a list of vendors that was provided to us by Galuppi’s on the Green (venue), and noticed their halls were lined with Rosina’s photography. Then we checked out her website, and didn’t even bother looking at anybody else’s sites - we knew Rosina HAD to be the one to shoot our wedding. From the get go, she was fun but professional, and you can tell how passionate and knowledgeable she is. I love that she wanted to include anything and everything that WE wanted, not try to fit us into her box of what SHE wanted. She was always available for communication - which was essential, as we are currently living in Colorado and were only going to be in Florida once before the wedding. The day of, she was on time and knew exactly what she wanted to do and the best way to do it. She kept our wild bunch, parents, siblings, bridal arty, all in order and even remembered everyone’s names which I thought was actually very impressive. All of us had fun during the photos, we were so relaxed, and just having a great time. She pulled an 8+hour day with us and never missed a beat, and accommodated all the random family members jumping in to get their pictures with us. We got 25 sneak peak pictures the next day and my jaw literally hit the floor when I saw them. I couldn’t believe how gorgeous and elegant they turned out. Her photos of us were truly a work of art, that’s all there is to it. We haven’t received the rest of the photos yet (it’s only been a couple days) but we’ve seen over 40 of them in sneak peaks and I am beyond excited for the rest. I mean this when I say - DO NOT use anybody else for your wedding! Rosina is THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER in South Florida, no doubt in my mind. I’ll recommend her to every single person every single day, without hesitation. Thank you Rosina, for capturing our love and memories that will truly last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Angela · Married on 04/21/2018

Rosina your work is beautiful! Thank you for capturing all our special moments of our wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2018

Rosina and her team are truly one of a kind! Words can't express the gratitude we feel. She captured our wedding day at the Ancient Spanish Monastery beautifully, and did so in such a professional and fun way. Her talent and passion shine through in every shot. From the moment we first spoke to Rosina on the phone (we were planning our wedding from Washington, D.C.), to our wedding day, Rosina made sure to make a personal connection with us and it showed in our pictures. She was able to capture our love in such a unique and stunning way. She really goes the extra mile. We had a large wedding party, and Rosina created a photo session that was organized and so enjoyable. Everyone was so impressed with her and her keen eye for detail. She made sure that everyone looked their best and was comfortable. She learned our family members' names and followed a detailed timeline to take the pictures that were important to us. You won't find a more dedicated, effective, enthusiastic, caring, responsive and talented photographer than Rosina. It really is a privilege to have her by your side on your big day. Most important of all, she provides an unparalleled personal experience. You don't feel like a customer, you feel like family. As if all of that weren't impressive enough, she delivered our pictures in only ONE week! We were in awe of each shot, and her ability to reflect the intimate, fun and unique moments of the night. THANK YOU - GRACIAS ROSINA!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

I'm honored to have worked with you and your family, thank you for your kind and generous words.

Mark · Married on 02/17/2018

As the Father of the Bride, my daughter chose Rosina as her photographer, based on a number of recommendations from wedding sites, the wedding planner at her venue and after looking at Rosina's work.
    My daughter's wedding package included an engagement photo shoot. My daughter and her fiancé looked amazing. Rosina was off to a good start.
    My daughter knows what she wants and she is not afraid to communicate what she wants. She spent a great deal of time with Rosina communicating her wishes for her wedding shots. - Now here is what’s important - Rosina listened.
    We met with Rosina a few times before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Rosina knew what we (my daughter) wanted and we knew where we had to be to get the best shots. To say that Rosina delivered would be an understatement.
    Now like most father of the brides, I wanted to have a good time at the wedding, and I did. Rosina took amazing photos. She was never in the way or distracting, I did not seem to notice Rosina at all, unless I was looking for her. She gave us more time than we expected, showing up early and staying late, and she gave us more photos - about 2,600!
    Rosina waded through ponds and water for the engagement shots and lay on the floor to get some perfect shots and angles of the ceremony. She was thorough without getting in the way. Two days after the wedding, we started seeing photos and previews that Rosina had posted on her website, within just a couple of weeks, 2,600 high quality photos were made available. We really got more than we hoped for with Rosina.
    In summary, I know this is a long post. I hope it accomplishes two things: First, if you are considering Rosina for your photography needs, I hope this review puts your mind at ease - she is great. Second, this is my "thank you" to Rosina. Thank you for the wonderful work you did on behalf of our family. You have given my daughter a beautiful record of a very special day.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Lindsay · Married on 02/04/2018

WOW. I will try to put into words the experience I had with Rosina. She is hands down a spectacular photographer! My husband I eloped in Jamaica and decided to get post wedding pictures taken by Rosina. I wanted several different locations which posed a bit of a time restriction at each location, especially since we wanted to end with sunset pictures on the beach! Rosina is extremely efficient! It’s like she had a mental checklist already prepared in her head with what poses we should do for each location! She knew all of the right things to do to not only get the perfect shots but get them done quickly! One location we went to was pretty crowded with other photographers, but she kept things on task and made sure we had the time, space and privacy needed to give us an awesome result. She did an amazing job taking control of the situation and sternly talking to the other photographers and making sure that our privacy was not infringed upon during our photoshoot. Her eye for creativity is outstanding! The different angles she took of normally ordinary pictures made them absolutely breathtaking! Not only is she creative but her dedication to getting the absolute perfect picture is unmatched. It’s important that you are able to trust your photographer because these are once in a lifetime moments. We knew she was talented and totally trusted our day to her. It was hard because I had an idea of what photos I wanted and where and Rosina suggested an impromptu photo session with an old car that happened to drive by. We went with the flow but were anxious because we knew we had to be heading to the beach at that time. AND OH MY! AM I GLAD WE DID! Those pictures have turned out to be some of my favorites of the whole day! I look like I belong in a magazine! There is no reason to doubt her. She is so creative and artistic and incredible… I just can’t say enough.I have so many incredible pictures! I can’t choose for frames! I’m just going to have to wallpaper the whole wall!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Terri · Married on 02/04/2018

When my daughter announced she was getting married, I knew right away who I wanted to do her wedding photos. I had come across Rosina’s work online and had been following her portfolio. We live in Michigan and I wanted to send my daughter and fiancé down to Florida for a wedding shoot. Organizing this long distance was easier than I expected. Rosina is an experienced wedding photographer that took the brunt of the stress off of us. Basically we only had to choose the locations and show up. We didn’t have to ask for anything, she had everything under control from the first moment we were in a super fast session of Simon says: Hand here, tilt head this way, stand here, hold this, etc. One thing for sure is that although sometimes we wondered, isn’t that sun too bright behind them? Or -It’s kind of dark; can she even see their faces? There was never need to worry, her equipment is savvy as she, her knowledge and talent is amazing, her dedication is unparalleled, and her creativity is beyond expectation. Rosina knows what her position needs to be to pull off that perfect shot Lying in the sand, standing in the ocean, squatting,. She is professional, talented, caring, organized…I loved the way she got the family shots done and out of the way for us, and then she was able to focus all her attention on the bride and groom. The sneak peak pictures were received within 24 hours, and they were all so good we were in awe. We received about 400 pictures/hour. We had an extremely difficult time choosing our favorites as Rosina’s creativity and work is incredible. She made us laugh and relaxed the whole time. And because of her, we now have some awesome family memories from that day for which we will be forever grateful. Don’t doubt for a minute, Rosina is your girl. She will leave you in awe.

Sent on 04/01/2018

ariana · Married on 12/09/2017

Rosina did a phenomenal job on our wedding day capturing the sweetest, most beautiful moments. She has provided us with memories from our magical and perfect day for the rest of our lives. We look back at our photos and feel as if we’re still there in that very moment. She took the time to connect with us and our bridal party, all while maintaining professionalism and was great with time management. Lastly, Rosina is truly passionate about her work and it truly radiated on our wedding day. We hghly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you Ariana! This review touched my heart! You all were great!!!

Taylor · Married on 11/24/2017

My wedding was November 24,
    2017 and it was amazing!!! Rosina is an incredible photographer. She takes a genuine interest in her brides and accommodates any ideas and circumstances. For my engagement shoot and wedding she went above and beyond to make sure each day ran smoothly, took amazing pictures, and she was warm and professional throughout it all. Added bonus: she sends edited, digital copies out within weeks. Very fast compared to other photographers! She’s also a preferred vendor for a lot of venues ;) I 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Christina · Married on 08/12/2017

Rosina was wonderful to work with. Her passion clearly shows in her work.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Rosina is an excellent photographer - very professional and captured our engagement shoot and wedding beautifully. She was really easy to work with and had a great personality for working large events. She was always available to answer any questions we had for her. She even flew to New York to do an engagement shoot in Central Park for us! The photos were ready for print really quickly and we got so many of them (over 4,000 during our wedding). We're currently in the process of getting our album, and the layout looks fabulous. We were extremely happy with our photos and will enjoy them for years to come. Overall, I would highly recommend Rosina as a wedding photographer - worth every penny.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you Lauren! It was such a pleasure to work with you through this entire process!

Jesina · Married on 04/30/2017

April 30, 2017. Your wedding day is so intense and high stress, having Rosina and her crew with all their experience and knowledge took alot of stress off the situation. Rosina has such an eye for the moment, she was willing to do and go anywhere to get the perfect shot! It helps alot that her crew is fun, helpful and so organized. She was very responsive to questions, calls and emails. She had our photos back to us in no time. We did not have to chase her around, she followed up with us before we even would get a chance. She has alot of experience in the south fl area and knew our venue well so she knew the perfect photo spots. I couldn't have chosen a better person to shoot our most special day.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

You both are an amazing couple, I really connected with you right from the start! You made my job easy!!!

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

Rosina was absolutely fabulous! From the initial meeting to the engagement photos to our wedding day, Rosina was organized, responsive, supportive, and helpful! Beyond that, the quantity and quality of her photos far exceeded my expectations. She captured every moment of our special day with gorgeous images!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/12/2017

Rosina is amazing I will definitely use her again for photography in the future. I did a package deal for my wedding and it was the best decision I made she was there to help me with everything music, photo and video it made planning my wedding a lot less stressful I recommend anyone planning a wedding to definitely give them a call!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I truly did enjoy working with you and your family (and you puppy) as well!

Diana · Married on 02/04/2017

Rosina did an excellent job for our wedding! I first heard about Rosina because she did my sister in law’s wedding back in 2014. She was amazing so when it was time for my wedding, she was the first and only person I called for photography services. My wedding was Feb 18th, 2017 but we started the planning process with her months before. Every meeting i had with her up until our wedding day was phenomenal. She made us feel so comfortable and made sure she captured everything we were expecting for the big day. I remember in one of our meetings where we were deciding the timeline for the wedding, she had small appetizers and champagne for us. That is going above and beyond to make your client feel welcomed! The day of our wedding she did an amazing job. Everything went smoothly and everything was on time. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Rosina DiBello's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! I really have enjoyed working with your family over the years...