4000 N. State Road 7, Suite 209E, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Elite Events by Tawanda Sims

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims, is a certified international event planning & management firm that has planned, coordinated and produced dream events for clients all over the world. Our company is founded on the belief that our clients' needs are paramount. As a result, we have been recognized as a preferred event planner for David's Bridal (Sunrise), featured on TLC's 4 Weddings and a high percentage of our business is from client referrals. Specializing in weddings, corporate functions, social events, fundraisers, galas and fashion shows, Elite Events welcomes the opportunity to turn your vision into reality. View our website to learn more about us at elite-eventsmanagement.com, check us out on IG & Twitter @Eliteeventsbytawanda or give us a call to schedule a consultation: Tawanda@elite-eventsmanagement.com 954-261-2036 .

About the owner...

Tawanda Sims is the CEO and go-to wedding/event planner in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. And also the creator of The Let's Plan Bridal Conference. With an earned certification in wedding planning from The Bridal Society, the Nation's leader in wedding certification and training, Tawanda believes that every detail of your wedding or event should be the embodiment of your personal style. We understand this, and our approach to each wedding is unique…and quintessentially you. Tawanda is a creative thinker who enjoys planning and designing weddings and events. Her take charge attitude, reliability and an eye for details set her apart from anyone else in the industry. Tawanda is known for her "no-none" sense demeanor when it comes to planning weddings and events. Her impeccable taste, outgoing personality and firm but gracious demeanor are the perfect qualities of a wedding/event planner.

Follow Elite Events by Tawanda Sims on

Other couples have also viewed

1045785856100532224 n 51 516262

30 Reviews for Elite Events by Tawanda Sims

• Mary

Mary S. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Litmon Wedding 02-22-20

I am writing this review on Elite Events Management to provide honest feedback regarding my experience with this remarkable company. Elite Events by Tawanda is a wedding and event planning firm providing excellent services to customers. I recently experienced the best customer service of all time!! The planner, Tawanda Sims, was easy to work with and very organized. Her degree of professionalism and creativity increased my comfort level as she negotiated with various vendors on my behalf. Everything from large items such as our venue to small items like a handkerchief was communicated with us from day one and there were no "hidden figures." I strongly recommend using Elite Events; a company operated by an individual who is extremely knowledgeable at budgets and problem solving. I assure you that you will not be disappointed. After entrusting Elite Events by Tawanda to plan everything for my daughter's wedding, the only words I have heard from my guests have been Five-Star, Elegant, Stunning, Beautiful, etc. I was left speechless after such a diamond experience. The staff made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Elite Events by Tawanda exceeded our expectations and made our special day a heartwarming memory we will cherish forever. If you are looking for excellent service from exceptional people, then there is no other option, choose Elite Events by Tawanda.
    #EliteEvents #ServiceExcellence #Perfection

Sent on 02/28/2020

Tanesha · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Our Halfway Experience

OMG! This has to be a dream, Ever since my Fiancee and I was first introduced to Tawanda, we have been overly grateful and appreciative for her to be our wedding planner. Even though our wedding is next year 2021, she has gone ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure that we have all that we dream and wish to have for our big day. We are excited to see the day that Tawanda has created for us. Many blessings to Elite Events by Tawanda. To be continued......

Sent on 05/30/2020

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

💎💕

So happy for you!! THANK YOU!!!
    I'm a believer God sends me my clients. When you called me frustrated, overwhelmed, ready to give up, I promised you then and I promise you from this day forward, I will do my absolute best to create your vision with style!

We promised you the Diamond Experience.
    Trust. Service. Reliability.
    #staytuned The Best is Yet To Come!!
    #91821
  • F

Flowers S. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

She is the best

TAWANDA is a breath of fresh air to work with. She is professional and very detail in all she does. She is very responsive and her price is reasonable and she does have a warm spirit, I highly recommend her to all brides who are looking for such.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Thank you for always going the extra mike for my clients. Your work is exceptional. I look forward to a long lasting partnership.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4000 N. State Road 7, Suite 209E Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33319 See on map
    9542612036 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Thru Saturday 9am-6pm
    Location of (Elite Events by Tawanda Sims)