Elite Events by Tawanda Sims Reviews

30 Reviews for Elite Events by Tawanda Sims

• Mary

Mary Smith 路 Getting married on 10/02/2021

Litmon Wedding 02-22-20

I am writing this review on Elite Events Management to provide honest feedback regarding my experience with this remarkable company. Elite Events by Tawanda is a wedding and event planning firm providing excellent services to customers. I recently experienced the best customer service of all time!! The planner, Tawanda Sims, was easy to work with and very organized. Her degree of professionalism and creativity increased my comfort level as she negotiated with various vendors on my behalf. Everything from large items such as our venue to small items like a handkerchief was communicated with us from day one and there were no "hidden figures." I strongly recommend using Elite Events; a company operated by an individual who is extremely knowledgeable at budgets and problem solving. I assure you that you will not be disappointed. After entrusting Elite Events by Tawanda to plan everything for my daughter's wedding, the only words I have heard from my guests have been Five-Star, Elegant, Stunning, Beautiful, etc. I was left speechless after such a diamond experience. The staff made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Elite Events by Tawanda exceeded our expectations and made our special day a heartwarming memory we will cherish forever. If you are looking for excellent service from exceptional people, then there is no other option, choose Elite Events by Tawanda.
    #EliteEvents #ServiceExcellence #Perfection

Sent on 02/28/2020

Tanesha 路 Getting married on 09/18/2021

Our Halfway Experience

OMG! This has to be a dream, Ever since my Fiancee and I was first introduced to Tawanda, we have been overly grateful and appreciative for her to be our wedding planner. Even though our wedding is next year 2021, she has gone ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure that we have all that we dream and wish to have for our big day. We are excited to see the day that Tawanda has created for us. Many blessings to Elite Events by Tawanda. To be continued......

Sent on 05/30/2020

馃拵馃挄

So happy for you!! THANK YOU!!!
    I'm a believer God sends me my clients. When you called me frustrated, overwhelmed, ready to give up, I promised you then and I promise you from this day forward, I will do my absolute best to create your vision with style!

We promised you the Diamond Experience.
    Trust. Service. Reliability.
    #staytuned The Best is Yet To Come!!
    #91821
  • F

Flowers By Sandra 路 Getting married on 07/10/2021

She is the best

TAWANDA is a breath of fresh air to work with. She is professional and very detail in all she does. She is very responsive and her price is reasonable and she does have a warm spirit, I highly recommend her to all brides who are looking for such.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Thank you for always going the extra mike for my clients. Your work is exceptional. I look forward to a long lasting partnership.

Carmen Goenaga 路 Getting married on 02/10/2021

Tawanda and the team for Elite Events are the BEST

Tawanda and the team of Elite Events are the best!!!
    We have been working together for years and they
    are an incredible team. They are professional, team players,
    detailed oriented and their clients and vendors feel like part
    of the family. I will and have always recommended Elite Events.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Thank you so much. And we concur!!
    Partnerships are paramount. When you find them, cultivate the relationship.
  • Jessica

Jessica Rhodes 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Professionalism at its best

Tawanda did such a wonderful job at our wedding that without her we simply wouldn鈥檛 have a wedding. Being from out of town, we relied on her for everything and she was resourceful, responsive, and patient. I have to say that one trait you definitely want your planner to have is patience. Tawanda鈥檚 positivity and professionalism was simply incredible. Her network of vendors was extremely impressive and everyone she recommended delivered over and above our expectations. I would without a doubt recommend Tawanda to anyone I know as her incredibly hard work ethic and talent are the only reason we had our dream wedding. Thank you for everything Tawanda!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Thank YOU!!
    The best is yet to come!! We are excited to plan your wedding. February can't come fast enough. Yours will be one for the books!!
  • Olivia

Olivia Glover 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Above and Beyond

Tawanda is the angel you need when wedding planning. She ensures everything is executed with excellence and the bride and groom can enjoy the planning period. Because of her expertise we had no worries and had the best team of vendors we could ask for. Although there are things that will go wrong on wedding day we had absolutely no idea and our day was perfect. Her team goes above and beyond until the very last minute. I can not write enough great things about Tawanda. Hire Elite Events for your next event to be sure you experience the diamond experience!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Planning your wedding was sooooo easy. You knew exactly what you wanted and did exactly what was needed to make it happen. What I loved most about you is that you listened to us and took our advice. Hence is why your wedding day was flawless!
    We love and thank you both immensely!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Deb 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Tawanda Simms is my Wedding Planner FOR LIFE!!!

Tawanda Simms Elite Events is a life saver. My fianc茅 and I were in deep water when our first wedding planner no longer felt that they were capable to assist us for our wedding planning. We were less than 30 days until it was our wedding and did not know what to do. Tawanda was recommended to us and words cannot express how we feel having her being part of our wedding experience. SHE IS BEST AND WILL BE MY FAMILY鈥檚 WEDDING PLANNER FOR LIFE!!!! Whoever needs someone who is efficient, professional, reliable, amazing and passionate on what their doing, Tawanda Simms is the one you NEED!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Myriam V 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Bride Welcome To Our Castle theme

Elite Events By Towanda is the best wedding planner in South Florida she knows her stuff. She gives quality, quantity and more. My mom my hubby and I will always cherish this day it was so magical in our eyes and our guess is still mentioning about how organize it was and it was beautiful they loved every moment. Hire Towanda for your next event you be please and get the quality you deserve.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Thank you so much! Especially your mom.. Oooo Weee !
    BLING! BLING! Blng! LOL so glad we exceeded your expectations!!

Angela 路 Married on 08/18/2018

If you're looking for a professional on-time wedding planner Tawanda Sims and her team will be the ones to get it done. From the beginning to the end the whole wedding experience was EPIC!

Harris 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Our special day was 7/1/2017, ceremony and reception at a beautiful location in Davie, Fl. Twanda and her assistant Dee despite the heat of south florida made our day so cool! She remained professional yet felt like family and understood that it's our day and what was important to my wife, she made her priority. Her attention to detail was impeccable and everywhere we turned, either her or Dee were there for us. I cannot thank them enough my only wish is that the day never ended. Thank you so much Twanda and Dee gor making our day so memorable.
    Harris and Danielle McBride

Sent on 07/10/2017

TERA 路 Married on 05/28/2017

The entire Elite Events staff were very professional and personable. Tawanda has a beautiful disposition, which is a great asset when putting your dreams in her hands. Time is always of the essence and I must say, the I's were dotted and T's were crossed. Communication is a must and can be a tad bit draining when planning that special day. Tawanda maintained professionalism while keeping the wedding party and all participants on cruise control. The Elite Events experience was absolutely fabulous!

Chelsey 路 Married on 05/12/2017

Tawanda Sims is a superstar! She made my wedding a roaring success and I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Thank you Chelsey. It was my absolute pleasure!! Thank you for choosing Elite!
  • O

Octavya 路 Married on 04/01/2017

I have had the experience of being an Elite Event client. Tawanda Sims was BEYOND exceptional. She made our wedding experience phenomenal from her professionalism, vendor choices, excellent staff and personality. Everything was beyond my wildest dreams and I would recommend her over and over to any bride in the Broward County area. Her magic to make your ideas come to light and her servitude to her clients are just splendid!!!!! Tawanda Sims/ Elite Events ROCKS !!!!! #BarleyFarmerWedding

• Melinda & Raymond

MELINDA 路 Married on 12/17/2016

WOW I CAN NOT EXPRESS HOW AMAZING ELITE EVENTS BY TAWANDA ON SATURDAY (12/17/16) OUR WEDDING WAS BEAUTIFUL SHE SAW MY VISION AND MADE IT A DREAM COME TRUE JUST TEARS OF JOY FROM BEGINNING TO THE END. THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN SOUTH FLORDIA BY FAR WE ARE STILL GET COMPLIMENTS. MELINDA BUTTS-ADAMS

Sent on 12/21/2016

Artesa 路 Married on 11/19/2016

Tawanda is the best from the the beginning to the end. Everything was perfect on my day!!! It was great for my husband and I not to worry about certain things while she planned our wedding. She answered phone calls, text messages, and emails in a timely manner so I didn't have to turn into a bridezilla.. Lol. I told her what I wanted and she took it from there, and boy were we surprised!! Lol . We would use her again for all other party purposes.. Thank you love for ending my year with a bang ??

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jordana 路 Married on 07/03/2016

Tawanda and her team just completed my wedding, and I must say the experience was amazing. I was very pleased to have Elite Events to manage and produce our special day. If you are looking for an unforgettable experience, One call will to Elite will do it all. Thank you Team Elite, for creating our vision with style.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Dennisha 路 Married on 08/16/2015

Tawanda Sims and her team is wonderful to work with. They provided a well organized event. Her staff were courteous and everything was beautifully presented. Tawanda was a pleasure to work with and her services are excellent.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Nelita 路 Married on 06/17/2015

Elite Events is hands down the best planning co. I've ever worked with. Tawanda Sims and her staff were the most accommodating and professional team of people I've ever worked with. She held our hands through every step of the planning, even late at night and after hours. She always made herself accessible and responded in a timely manner. Her ideas and suggestions, were impeccable and so classy and sophisticated.

Tawanda and her team went above and beyond me and my husband's expectations of our dream wedding. They gave us a FairyTale. Our guests are still talking about our wedding........calling it the wedding of the century.

Thank you Elite Events, but especially to you Tawanda. You are the best wedding planning out there and if future brides don't hire you, they need to, because they are missing out on the best Wedding Planner in S. Florida. Elite Events is going places.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Nelita,
    It was our absolute pleasure to be a part of such an amazing wedding experience. Your family, bridal court and co-workers were the BOM! Thank you so much and we look forward to planning your next event. #smooches

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/02/2015

I don't even know where to begin Mrs. Tee is thee best planner ever, hands down. She was there from start to finish providing advice, suggestions, and being an ear to a picky bride (that's me lol). She has a very sweet spirit and my wedding would not have been so successful without her. Me and my husband came up with the ideas but she and her team produce them. The staff was professional and friendly. We were very pleased with our wedding. There is no such thing as perfect but to us our wedding just that. If you are looking for a wedding planner she is a must have. Mr. & Mrs. Bosket Approves this message. Thanks Mrs. Tee.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Talima 路 Married on 06/07/2014

I obtained the services of this company in April of 2013 for my wedding in June 2014. When I met with Mrs. Sims for our event, I immediately felt a connection to her. I had to have her plan our wedding. Professionalism beyond amazing, full of ideas and organization like no other. They made our "dream" feel like a dream. It was so much more beautiful than we could've imagined it to be. We had a BALL and received so many compliments. Not to mention the surprise they helped my family pull off. PRICELESS!!! Its all in the name鈥︹︹.ELITE service is what you will get.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Kadeja 路 Married on 04/26/2014

Elite Events, you all were truly a blessing!!! Every call was answered & everything was handled with such professionalism. We look forward to do more occasions with you, appreciate you all!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Rosina 路 Married on 03/16/2014

She provides a truly Diamond Experience!

As a vendor that has worked with Tawanda extensively over the past 5 years I can testify how wonderful she is! She personally oversees every aspect of the bride's wedding and has a fabulous team that backs up her every move!

Tawanda is an event planner that cares about the couple and wants them to have a stress free and enjoyable wedding day experience.
    She will go above and beyond to make sure it happens. She has trained & mentored other professionals in the field of wedding management which brings her to the Elite status!!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Carmen 路 Married on 10/13/2013

The BEST Event planner on this side of the coast. I would recommend Elite Events to ALL for ALL your special occasions. Professional, easy to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Elite Events by Tawanda Sims's reply:

Thank you so much Carmen and Luke for choosing Elite Events to manage your wedding day festivities. It was absolutely amazing. Not too mention The Atlantis In Nassau Bahamas (the cove) was then BEST!

Michelle 路 Married on 03/09/2013

Twanda hats off to you and each of your vendors... This wedding was exceptionally gorgeous. I just keep looking at all the pictures and I just smile. You are a FANTASTIC COORDINATOR , and it was a pleasure to meet you and work with you.... Highly recommended to any bride if they want a top of the line out of this world wedding ....LOVE YA

Sent on 03/10/2013

Shan 路 Married on 03/09/2013

Elite Events took my vision and made it a reality, as well as a dream come true. I love every aspect of the company. I'm sad now because all the anticipation of my day has now come to an end:( Looking forward to using Elite Events for future upcoming events. You guys really rock!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2013