15811 Pines Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33027 Map · Phone number

Edda's Cakes - Pembroke Pines 1
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/18/2019

Delicious!

I went for my cake tasting and unfortunately my fiance at the time wasn't able to make it because of work. I asked if there was any way I could take 3 flavors that I was most fond of to go. They went a step above and the same samples I got they remade and put them all to go just for him. Because of this he got the whole experience that I did which made him feel included. The Vanilla rum and marble are so amazing! I received compliments from everyone. My mother in law loved it so much she was still eating pieces days later.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Maxine

Maxine Younes · Married on 02/09/2019

So Delicious

I have always loved Eddas cakes. I was so happy when I found out that the venue I chose works with eddas. Everyone loved the cake and it looked so beautiful and classy. Exactly how I imagined it. I have been a customer for a few years now and I will continue my business with them happily.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Spring

Spring · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Tasting Cake

The tasting experience was simple, and there were so many options to choose from. We were also able to combine different designs from the catalog for a unique cake that matched our vision for the wedding. We went with the vanilla rum, and everyone loved it! We had a moist, flavorful and beautiful cake.

Sent on 04/21/2019