Los Amigos Golf Course Reviews

View more information

4.1

Kristen M. Married on 10/20/2018

Loved working with Stephanie

My experience at Los Amigos golf course was amazing! Once Stephanie took over our contract I was able to relax. She was extremely professional, flexiable, kind and responsive. I had a lot of little demands about how I wanted things set up and she was extremely understanding and ready to help make my dream wedding come true. She was willing to work with last minute changes and made sure our day was perfect!

Our ceremony/reception was beautiful and it was easy to relax knowing that everything was taken care of. The staff they had hired was professional and super attentive when clearing dishes and making sure everyone had what they needed. Our bartender was Roberto and he did an amazing job keeping up with the chaos. Everyone loved him he was extremely personable and easy to talk to. He kept the drinks coming all night long. Even when the lines got long he was able to get everyone their drinks in a timely mannner.

We also had Los Amigos cater our menu when went with Mexican food and everyone was talking about it weeks later.

Overall we were super impressed with Los Amigos attention to detail and their flexibility to work with our needs. They gave us an amazing wedding and we couldn’t be happier.

Thank you so much!!!
  • Y
    Yvonne Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding Bliss

We had the most amazing experience.
    We met Stephanie for a tour at the venue, she made us feel comfortable, excited, and most of all she helped us vision our wedding. The moment we walked into the garden we knew this was it!

On our wedding day, we took pictures in the golf course. Our pictures came out better than what I expected.

The service, food, lighting, everything was perfect!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 02/14/2017
    Love parking with this crew. Friendly. Attentive. And fun.
  • User1694587 2+ years ago
    On June 20, 2014 My husband and i had a wedding that we will never forget. The staff of Los Amigos made it happen for us. It was a wedding that catered to our needs. Our guests were more than content thy loved the place. From the ceremony looking over the lake, to taking pictures in the golf course and ending it in the beautiful hall, we could not have thought of another place that could satisfy us like Los Amigos Golf Course. I believe this place wil be a place for our future special events.
  • User1522884 2+ years ago
    This place was wonderful had a great locations for pictures to be taken on site everything was new in the bar and reception hall including the chairs the staff was really friendly and helpful and gave us tips and ideas even signed us up for expos
  • User1521614 2+ years ago
    I had my sisters 15 añera on November 2013 in this location and I was pleased with the service my family received. The party planner was very friendly and helped with all the small details. The food was astounding for the occasion, and served promptly at the time specified. Everything from the cake to the toast flowed smoothly and the waiters knew what to do which made the party even more enjoyable for my family. The days following, I heard nothing but great comments on the venue and the services provided. I will definitely keep this place in mind for future occasions. Not to mention the price was very reasonable for the amount of guests that attended the party.
    Monique Married on 09/19/2015
    Event Specialist here are horrible!!!! SO many things that went wrong on my wedding day!!! I was soon disappointed! Especially because the outdoor space is so beautiful! However, its not worth all the headache. The Event Specialist/Manager Brenda Yurman had the worst customer service I have ever encountered. First she failed to update my reception hours and double booked our event space, then failed to follow-through with promises of getting our cocktail hour on time because of the double booking, not enough tables were set-up guest were arriving and they had just started setting up (which guest saw all the set-up). No bar was set up for cocktail hour as written in the contract. Only 1 waiter for cocktail hour for 150 guests. Table set-up was wrong after several e-mails and confirmations back and forth. Brenda nor her staff came out to help set-up for event (guest were sat 30 mins late) and because the tables were not set-up properly some guest did not have a seat and they had to bring out another table and chairs last minute. My lounge furniture was not set up properly so some pieces were not even out (stayed in their storage unit). Brenda never met with me prior to the event for a final walk through, she said she had everything she needed. I mean I can go on and on with this place. The other coordinator was just as bad but I don't understand how they can promise you what your event will entail and then completely fail!!!!
  • User1518785 2+ years ago
    I spent close to 15 thousand dollars and they didn't do anything they said they would. my song during my ceremony entrance, they didn't even play it they didnt lead my guests to the reception, they didn't serve appetizers how they were supposed to instead it was served as buffet and somewhere where guests couldn't find the food. some of my guests didn't even get any. they made many false promises too many to put. also they didn't stick to schedule no where to be found to cut cake . and plus the lady in charge gave me attitude. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER before your event there nice and attentive but on the day of there not.