6300 Country Club Dr., La Verne, CA 91750 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings is a country club wedding venue located near Claremont, California. Just 30 minutes from Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside, this venue is conveniently located for all of your guests. You'll find the property nestled in the rolling foothills of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains making for the most beautiful sunsets on your special day. It's truly a green oasis just outside of the city. With tall palms dotting the property, couples and guests will also get a taste of the gorgeous tropical foliage and scenery California is known for. You will truly be able to enjoy the wedding of your dreams at this venue.

Facilities and Capacity

Versatility is the name here with two ceremony sites and two reception rooms. Plus, we're very excited to announce the renovation of our main ceremony site as of summer 2019. We replaced the gazebo with a modern, white arbor and enclosed the space to give it a charming secret garden feel.

For your reception, you and your guests can move into one of two available spaces; these spaces are quite roomy and can easily accommodate up to 410 of your guests. You can choose from either the Terrace Room or the Sierra View Room. The Terrace Room will keep your entire wedding party entertained with features like a built-in dance floor, private bar and wrap-around patio for cocktails and sunset views. Equally as stunning, the Sierra View Room has gorgeous architectural details, from the fireplace to the vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. Both spaces have been recently renovated. With naturally beautiful and neutral decor, any style you dream of is possible. Last but not least, dressing suites are available for your wedding party to get ready in privacy.

Since planning a wedding can be overwhelming, the team at Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings will work alongside you and help you plan and prepare for the wedding of your dreams. With full-service event planning packages and customizable options, planning for your big day will be a fun, stress-free and joyful experience. We will assist you with everything from the first look coordination to the final send off. Other services include the following and more:

• Food and beverage
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Furniture arrangement
  • Guest direction
  • Vendor coordination
  • Wifi and audiovisual

For More Information

Visit our website: https://www.wedgewoodweddings.com/venues/southern-california/sierra-la-verne.

Follow Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings on
Happy couple
Vaulted Ceiling
Vaulted Ceiling
Sierra La Verne Wedding
Wedgewood Weddings First Kiss!
Wedgewood Weddings First Kiss!
angela christopher 30 51 1432

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings 7
  • Maria

Maria · Getting married on 06/26/2020

Nice and accommodating

It was not for me want more of a garden look and out side venue

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Maria! Thank you so much for your review. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Stephany Olmos · Married on 06/06/2019

Best wedding ever thank you wedgewood weddings

Happy Pride Month!

Where can I begin, my wife and I started off looking for venues that fit our budget while I also had a dream wedding of mine. Boho, princessy, and outdoors. When we started venue browsing I came across Wedgewood weddings and we decided to look at three different venues. Sierra La Verne was our first one, and while we loved it, it was out of our budget. We went to see another one that was in our price range but did not like it at all.

At the time, Samantha was helping us when she worked for Sierra La Verne and she had called me to follow up on our recent visit. I had to told her that we went to go see a couple different ones but did not like them despite it being within our budget. She told me she would give me a call back within an hour and when she did she had talked to her manager about price matching the venue that we could afford to Sierra La Verne.

Best blessing ever!

Shortly after, Samantha left and we were left with the BEST wedding coordinator ever, Alex McMullen. From the moment Alex took over our wedding it has been such a successful and happy experience. Within one year we were able to plan our wedding and Alex helped us not only from choosing colors, to table linens, to being a listening ear when I would call him crying because I was freaking out. Alex has been the greatest coordinator we could have ever had. I am a very picky and have a hard time connecting with people and he never made me feel uncomfortable or let down, he always had a smile on his face. When we chose our own photographer Alex never made us feel bad for not going with the venues preferred photographer. When we didn't know what to choose for food, Alex helped us choose the foods that majority of couples chose and he also gave his recommendations!

He made us feel welcomed and included and honestly having Alex there also gave us a sense of inclusion that a venue would be accepting of a lesbian wedding and that made it all the difference for us.

I wont ever forget on our wedding day I was sitting in the bridal room crying and freaking out and he asked everyone to leave my room and he just sat there across from me and told me I looked beautiful and told me everything would be perfect. The sincerity and care that he has is much more than someone trying to make a wedding or meet their goal. He never once made my wife and I feel like a job he made us feel like his friends!!

Everyone made us feel so special on our day, I know that Sierra La Verne probably has hundreds of weddings a year but they definitely made me feel like mine was the only one. The DJ Scott was amazing, he had us dancing the entire night, he was so sweet and awesome. I seriously cant thank him enough for making us feel so special and important that night. He actually came up to us and told us how happy he was to see a couple enjoy their wedding so much!

Yesenia kept the drinks coming! she always greeted us with a smile and a shot of tequila with lime and salt! LOL! She actually drove me in her own car to our foothill ceremony so that no one could see my big poofy huge dress and shes amazing for that! THANK YOU!

Olivia was great as well, even though she knew we loved Alex she never once made us feel like a bother to her and she was always happy to stay in the loop of any wedding planning questions or concerns we had. THANK YOU Olivia!

Even our bartender was the sweetest person ever. Ty, thank you. seriously. When I came up to you shyly and asked you for a drink you were so nice and sweet and you said, " Of course!" with such a smile that I could not have had a better experience that day.

Without all these amazing people we would have never had such a wonderful experience, our wedding day was the best day of my life and I am so thankful that Sierra La Verne was able to do that for us. Alex, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for making this such a beautiful memory for Malisa and I.

Thank you for rushing and making the time to let us have our special picture, it means the world to us. Thank you for helping us through each step and I hope that Sierra La Verne always sees what an amazing person you are and how much you bring to their company.

#LoveWins #Malisa&Stephany

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings 16

Award

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$9,809 - $14,211
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Barware
  • China

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings Price Rates

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 595.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 410
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings 1
    Why Wait to Celebrate Your Love?

Book and celebrate your wedding within four months and receive a $500 discount on your ceremony fee.

A short-term engagement comes with big-time savings. With our all-inclusive packages, you don't need to spend a year arranging all the details for your wedding. You're ready to start your life together now... So, why wait?

*Applies to new bookings, and only for ceremony fees exceeding $595.

• Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings 2
    Exclusive Discounts on Services for Booked Couples

Take advantage of special offers through our Bliss Benefits program when you’re booked with our venue. You can save big on wedding services like men’s formal wear, limo transportation, name changing, honeymoon destinations, and more! This means you save more money and have even less work to do - all for being one of our awesome couples! Ask your consultant for more info.

• 6300 Country Club Dr. La Verne, CA, 91750 See on map