Bellarue Events & Floral Design

Yorba Linda, CA View map

Bellarue Events and Floral Design is a full-service florist in La Verne, California, that specializes in creating unique designs for weddings. With a team of four planners, the classic, romantic, and vintage style of the arrangements add a gentle, yet gorgeous, touch to every ceremony. Bellarue Events was created by Amy and Richelle (who originally trained under one of the most popular florists in Corona del Mar) after realizing their full passion for floral design.

Products Offered
Bellarue Events and Floral Design creates arrangements for cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They provide a range of floral arrangements so couples can choose almost anything that fits their needs, including aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower petals, non-floral, and table arrangements. Along with clean-up, delivery, and set-up, Bellarue Events can provide:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit

Other Services
Amy and Richelle’s team are also able to provide couples with a selection of planning services that. Couple can choose between full and partial planning and can include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

• Susan
    Susan C. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Floral and Coordinator

Bellarue exceeded all expectations! Their concepts and floral designs were perfect for the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception. Amy and Richelle outdid themselves with coordination of the events. I worried about NOTHING. Their attention to detail was meticulous. And they made it all FUN! Look no further! These ladies are the best!
  • Gene
    Gene B. Married on 08/14/2021

The dream team! Bellarue!

To Amy, Richelle
    Words cannot even describe how we feel about our wedding day. Everything was so perfect. Literally everything. People kept giving us advice saying "prepare for unexpected problems to arise". Or "make sure you eat because you won't have time to eat." We never felt any of those stressors. Fact is that 1) everyone should get wedding planners and 2) everyone should always let their wedding planners decide on everything because they know best. And this wedding was proof of that

I mean to start off, the navy blue bridesmaids and groomsmen color theme was just so classy yet modern and it complemented my white dress and genes light blue suit so well. To the flower choices and how it had navy blue in the flower, I mean that is mind blowing. We have never seen any flowers like that before. To the drink menu featuring the cats (that is going above our bar in the house, I will send a picture once we put it up). The beautiful white globe as a sign in (that is also in our living room right now which matches perfectly with our compass art we have hanging on the wall). I mean even the sign that said "you mean the world to us", how clever is that?!?! I laughed for a while once I finally got it. What a nice touch. And the little details. Like the ring bearer box with the FAKE ring (so smart to put a fake ring). That was such a unique little box to carry the ring. And the leaves that hung on top and bottom of the cocktail menu sign so delicately. And all the little pictures at the welcome table in cute little gold frames (thank you for that, they are now placed In our upstairs hallway). Even knowing how to pose for pictures and advising the groomsmen to always put their left hand over their right hand ! Amazing. And the timeline ... wow the timeline was just so perfect in every way. And you guys are 100% responsible for choosing what should go where on the timeline and you guys KILLED air!!! The list just goes on and on.

Everyone kept complementing the wedding team and saying how everything ran so smoothly. Gene and I totally agree. You guys were so on top of your game that you both immediately noticed when we wanted to leave to go to the bathroom during dinner. I mean that is when we knew we were dealing with the real deal hahaha !!! We just said to ourselves "wow they are so busy and still knew where we were at all times". Unbelievable. How do you do it???

We don't know how to thank you enough. Thank you for making this past year so easy. Thank you for executing so perfectly. Thank you for always making sure we were well fed and had plenty of drinks available , including water! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Love you guys tons. Thank you for making a dream into a reality. Gene and I never thought our wedding would be this perfect. And we have the two of you to thank for that. The 1-2 punch! You both rock. we are forever grateful and are bonded with you for life.
  • Karina&Marcos
    Karina&Marcos Married on 04/27/2019

Free bridal bouquets 💐

Well I can not thank so much to Bellarue Events. Rochelle personally thank you for the free bouquets that I receive on the Bellasposa free gowned give away! You customized my bridal bouquets so beautifully. So much thank you and will always be my florist for any future events!🥰
    My whole family and friends loved the Bouquet’s. I am still waiting on pictures from my photographer so I can post them.

Bellarue Events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Skalij Photography Skalij Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and Richelle with Bellarue Events & Floral Design are wonderful ladies to work with! Their keen attention to detail sets them apart. They are amazing with keeping couples on schedule on their wedding day, which is most helpful for photographers-we never want to miss the best light! And their warm and friendly personalities are a huge plus! We always look forward to working together!

Yorba Linda, CA, 92886
Location of (Bellarue Events & Floral Design)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding