La Verne, La Verne, CA 91750 Map · Phone number

About Bellarue Events & Floral Design

Bellarue Events and Floral Design is a full-service florist in La Verne, California, that specializes in creating unique designs for weddings. With a team of four planners, the classic, romantic, and vintage style of the arrangements add a gentle, yet gorgeous, touch to every ceremony. Bellarue Events was created by Amy and Richelle (who originally trained under one of the most popular florists in Corona del Mar) after realizing their full passion for floral design.

Products Offered
Bellarue Events and Floral Design creates arrangements for cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They provide a range of floral arrangements so couples can choose almost anything that fits their needs, including aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower petals, non-floral, and table arrangements. Along with clean-up, delivery, and set-up, Bellarue Events can provide:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit

Other Services
Amy and Richelle’s team are also able to provide couples with a selection of planning services that. Couple can choose between full and partial planning and can include:

• Day-of coordination

Bellarue Events & Floral Design 7
  • Karina&Marcos

Karina&Marcos · Married on 04/27/2019

Free bridal bouquets 💐

Well I can not thank so much to Bellarue Events. Rochelle personally thank you for the free bouquets that I receive on the Bellasposa free gowned give away! You customized my bridal bouquets so beautifully. So much thank you and will always be my florist for any future events!🥰
    My whole family and friends loved the Bouquet’s. I am still waiting on pictures from my photographer so I can post them.

Bellarue Events.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia Brodie · Married on 04/05/2019

A Floral Fantasy

I love color. I am drawn to it, I can't take my eyes off of beautiful color displays, so when I saw the SPECTACULAR color displays of what Amy Foster (of Bellarue Florals) created for my daughter's wedding, well, I was blown away. My daughter's wedding bouquet, in various shades of purples and mauve, between the colors and the flower choices themselves, it was STUNNING. When you add in how stunning my daughter looked with that of her bouquet, well, she just took everyone's breath away. Add to that, the beautiful floral centerpieces, not just one, but TWO different styles throughout the reception room. One had a more rustic look, while the other was more elegant, but both were beautiful with gorgeous floral representations. The wedding table where the bride and groom sat, had a gorgeous centerpiece, too. I honestly can't say enough good things about Amy's work...... just spectacular !! Words truly don't suffice.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/05/2019

Look no further for your florist!

Bellarue was one of the florist vendors through our venue. Unlike the other vendor, Amy was extremely responsive from the very beginning. This was particularly important because I live in New York and planned most of my wedding remotely from the other side of the country. Amy and I had many telephone calls and email exchanges compared to our one meeting in person approximately five months before the wedding - when I was in California to meet all of my vendors for the first and only time before the wedding. When I had trouble realizing my vision for decor and floral arrangements, Amy helped me find it and brought it to life in a way I couldn't have dreamed on my own. I had really high expectations based on our conversations and pictures from her prior work; she exceeded my expectations across the board. From the decor for our outdoor ceremony (flowers and draping for the gazebo and pergola, rose petals lining the aisle), to my bouquet and centerpieces, seating chart and table numbers, and even the extra flowers for our cake, Amy truly helped make our wedding something special. We had a smaller wedding, but I can honestly say every single person who attended raved about the flowers and decor, and with good reason. Amy and her team may have been recommended vendors through our venue, but I would hire them independently of any venue recommendations in a heartbeat. They really are THAT good!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 8
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 9

• Skalij Photography
    Skalij Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and Richelle with Bellarue Events & Floral Design are wonderful ladies to work with! Their keen attention to detail sets them apart. They are amazing with keeping couples on schedule on their wedding day, which is most helpful for photographers-we never want to miss the best light! And their warm and friendly personalities are a huge plus! We always look forward to working together!

• La Verne La Verne, California, 91750 See on map