Bellarue Events & Floral Design Reviews

48 | La Verne, CA

48 Reviews for Bellarue Events & Floral Design

48 Bellarue Events & Floral Design Reviews

Mandi · Married on 11/02/2018

Richelle with Bellarue was AMAZING!!! All of my flowers were beautiful and thriving. I got so many compliments on my gorgeous bouquet. Everything was so romantic looking and exactly how I envisioned it. I am so so sooooo happy with the way everything turned out!!!

Bellarue Events & Floral Design 1

Page · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Bellarue Events and Floral Design

Richelle and Amy are incredible professionals. They executed my daughter’s vision and elevated it by making suggestions based on their experience. We met with Richelle during the planning phase. Her questions guided my daughter through the process and helped to clarify what she wanted. It was a very comfortable process and not at all stressful. She followed up with pricing and was responsive to our change requests. The day of the wedding, Richelle and Amy arrived early and quickly and efficiently set up. Everything was absolutely gorgeous from the Bridal bouquet and flower girl head wreaths to the sumptuous table settings. My daughter was completely thrilled and I received compliments throughout the event. If you’re planning a wedding, you know not all vendors are equal. Richelle and Amy are genuinely nice human beings, who were there to make my daughter’s dreams come true and they did! What more could you ask? I highly recommend Richelle and Amy.

Diana · Married on 06/11/2018

We met AMY FOSTER (Bellarue Florals) at Wedgewood’s Fall Extravaganza event which allowed couples to meet various vendors, sample the food, chance to win a raffle prize and enjoy a nice date night for $20. If you’ve chosen Wedgewood Sierra LaVerne as your wedding venue, then I high recommend that you attend their Fall and Spring events.

We instantly connected with Amy and enjoyed her enthusiasm, vision, and suggestions. It was very easy to work with her. I emailed her some photos of the types of bouquets I wanted. She saw my style and took off with that idea. I am so happy with Amy’s work, presentation and detail! The gazebo area was decorated nicely with chiffon draping and floral centerpiece. The reception table centerpieces were simple and lovely. The white structure at the beginning of the walkway was beautifully decorated with chiffon draping. Simply elegant!

Amy also was in charge of setting up and decorating our dessert station. We had a variety of small bite dessert options: mini donuts, mini cupcakes, lemon bars, oreo truffles, and chocolate chip cookies. The dessert station was decorated very nicely. Amy had the dessert station under control and I didn’t have to worry a bit.

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Amy Foster (Bellarue Florals) and THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our wedding simply perfect!!!

Bellarue Events & Floral Design 2
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 3
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 4
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 5
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 6

Louisa · Married on 04/07/2018

I was very pleased to work with Amy at Bellarue on this adventure. I'm from NYC, and we planned it remotely after I met her in SoCal for one meeting. I trusted her with everything. I may have had one or two things I cared about more than anything (i.e., room drapes which she helped me on), but all I had to give her was a vision about my color scheme and that I liked soft blush pinks and pastels. I loved eucalyptus leaves and she worked that in effortlessly. I also wanted a reception room to be warm when the lights dimmed and off she went with her creative touches. She made it very easy. Although I had a reasonable budget, she did well working around it to realize that vision. I look back on the pictures and I am still happy I went with Bellarue.

Bellarue Events & Floral Design 7
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 8
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 9
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 10
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 11

Annelise · Married on 02/25/2018

My now wife and I were referred to Bellarue by Wedgewood Sierra La Verne and our floral for our wedding was nothing short of amazing. Amy was super responsive and she took great care of us.

Bellarue Events & Floral Design 12

Jennifer · Married on 02/16/2018

My experience with Bellarue florals was amazing from start to finish. They are very professional and easy to work with. They definitely go above and beyond in their service and finished product. They think about every detail. The flowers for our daughters wedding were beyond amazing...they were breathtaking! All the guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were. I would definitely recommend and use them for any event.

Bellarue Events & Floral Design 13
    Bellarue Events & Floral Design 14

Missy · Married on 11/17/2017

Amy & Richelle came to the rescue when the wedding, from my perspective, was falling into shambles. Our venue coordinator left her job, my personal work was hectic and the venue was going to make us change our original layout of the reception space. We had already hired Bellarue for our florals and when I called Amy in a panic she called me right away after I emailed her and told me that she wanted to make sure my day was perfect and to think about hiring them for day of coordination. Mind you, this was 32 days before the wedding. I came home and Josh, my now husband was resistant but I knew that this would be the best thing for my sanity and for our wedding. The flowers couldn’t have been prettier, it was raining the morning of the wedding and without them, I couldn’t have done it myself. I’ve been telling everyone to hire a wedding coordinator at least for day of! Amy & Richelle allowed Josh and I the freedom to enjoy our day, our guests and the experience of getting married without the worry because Bellarue took such great care of us! I would highly recommend them for your wedding needs. You will not be disappointed!

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Excellent service! I would recommend Bellarue floral for anyone. They are professional, friendly, easy to work with, and affordable.

Ester · Married on 10/28/2017

First off, I wanted to mention how wonderful Richelle and Amy are. They were extremely professional, responsive, and really made me feel like they cared about making my special day look beautiful. They shared with me their recommendations and gave me a vision of how the flowers and decorations would look. One advice, definitely take their advice and trust them! Richelle was so accommodating and made sure I would get the best of ALL worlds. My wedding turned out better than what I had even envisioned. My guests could not stop talking about the floral and the decorations at my wedding. They were saying how beautiful my wedding was -- for both the ceremony and the reception.

Now for the flowers. The bouquets were BEAUTIFUL! They were exactly what I had wanted. Richelle was great at taking all my requests, and even gave me some of her recommendations as to how to make the bouquets even more beautiful. My bridesmaids were so happy, and I was extremely happy with my bride's bouquet. It was what I had pictured and even more.

I would definitely recommend Bellarue for your wedding. Richelle and Amy are amazing and so easy to work with.

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2017

Amy took such great care of us, we were extremely pleased with her talent and services on our big day!! She was very kind, easy to work with, responds quickly, created beautiful designs and worked with our budget. I showed her images/ideas off of pintrest and she brought my ideas to life. I was completely blown away with what she created for us, and got numerous compliments from our guests on our floral decor. We highly recommend Amy, you will not be disappointed!!

Aundrea · Married on 09/02/2017

I was a damsel in distress when Bella Rue came to the rescue. I am very fortunate our venue signed up to work with them so they could bring them into our lives. I was a bride who was trying to cross things off her huge wedding checklist. Another flower vendor would not even meet with me or give me price quotes unless I was further along in my planning process, which was concerning giving you want to know ahead of time your budget and save right? I contacted Bella Rue and from the first phone call I was in love and grateful for their professional and sweet attitude. They set an appointment with me right away. Our appointment went great. They worked with me, my budget, and priorities and I felt confident they really understood my vision. They were always prompt with their responses. Our second meeting was at an event thrown by our venue and they already made me feel like family. They stayed in constant contact with me during the whole wedding process even offered services for rehearsal dinner décor and ideas, and even called me 2 days before my wedding if I needed help with anything. How sweet is that?! They really made me feel important and special and it really did make such a huge difference in my wedding process. You want to find vendors who treat you with such love instead of just a dollar sign. AND the day of my wedding my flowers were beautiful! From my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen boutonnières, family boutonnieres, my flower girl basket, my cake flowers, to my ceremony décor and reception centerpieces and décor couldn't have been more perfect. It was everything I imagined it could be. They went above and beyond for us They really did bring my dream to reality.. They will always hold a special place to us and I will be forever grateful for them making our wedding experience a beautiful one! You will not regret booking Richelle and Amy!

Monica · Married on 07/29/2017

Amy and Richelle are incredible!! I highly recommend using them for both florals and coordination. I had a general vision for my day, and a general idea of color, but I really put trust in both of them to be the experts. They far exceeded my expectations. When I showed up at the venue on my wedding day, I could not believe that it was my wedding- the florals and place looked incredible. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful everything was since it took place over a month ago. We are often told that it was the most beautifully decorated wedding they've ever been to, and my response is that I owe that to the creativity and vision of Amy and Richelle. You will not be disappointed using them for your event.

Marcy · Married on 07/29/2017

As mom of the bride, I was totally impressed. Bellarue Events totally covered all aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception. It went so incredibly smooth and flawless. Amy even provided a safety pin for my daughter when a strap from her wedding dress broke. They were right there when we needed help. Love them and loved their services. :)

Leah · Married on 07/09/2017

Everything was perfect from my end! Better then I ever expected. The flowers were so amazing I cannot even describe to you how pumped up I was when I saw them! Absolutely stunning! As for wedding planning again ridiculously awesome. We had a sudden move and they could not have been more flexible with changing plans and meetings for us. The way they ran our special was so amazing that I didn't even notice when things went wrong. They went above and beyond to make everything come together in such a magical way. I am so grateful we found these two wonderful women! If you do not use them you are missing out!!!

Karley · Married on 07/02/2017

Richelle and Amy were amazing to work with. They completely captured my vision as to what I was hoping for with the floral look of my wedding. It was romantic, dreamy and whimsical and the flowers played a dramatic part in that. I would highly recommend Bella Rue for amazing flowers and professional people to work with! They truly listened to what I was going for and went above and beyond to deliver that for my wedding! Thank you Bella Rue!

Chantel · Married on 06/24/2017

We recently used Bellarue fine florals for our June 2017 wedding. Not only did they do our florals but we used their day of coordinator services which was the best thing we could have done. Everything on the day of was so amazing and I couldn't thank richelle and Amy enough. They are truly professional and awesome to work with. I highly recommend them.

Chantel

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Bellarue for our flowers and for day-of coordinating, and Amy and Richelle are AMAZING! First off for the flowers - our wedding looked GORGEOUS. I wanted to be fairly hands-off with the flowers (not my forte!), so I gave a color scheme and a couple of image ideas, and they took it from there - of course, they checked in with us along the way to make sure they were giving us what we wanted. They were great about outlining and explaining their recommendations for flowers and how they would be set up in the venue. My bride's bouquet was showstopping!

Now for the day-of coordinating: Richelle and Amy went WAY above and beyond what I would have expected from day-of services. They were involved with organizing our wedding from day one - they arranged chairs, linens, table settings, and even our rehearsal dinner! (When I told Richelle my vision for the rehearsal dinner/ get-together for out-of-town guests, she suggested the perfect spot for that and did all the arranging for that too: catering, bar, setup, etc. We got so many compliments on the rehearsal dinner!!) Richelle and Amy made sure we were thinking of everything that we needed to cover, and and they worked with us over the last few months to organize our timeline of the wedding day so that it flowed perfectly - they knew exactly what to recommend to keep us and our guests having fun. I am incredibly grateful to how much easier they made the planning process for me. And on the wedding day itself, I didn't worry about a thing! They had everything handled and I was able to just enjoy the day without stressing that everything was going to run okay.

Richelle and Amy are also just such a delight to work with. They're professional, experienced, friendly, and warm people who really cared about us and cared that our wedding lived up to what we wanted. I am so happy we worked with Bellarue and HIGHLY recommend both their floral and coordinating services.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Bellarue was the best choice for me! Not only are these ladies professional but they are really care about the work that they do. From our very first meeting I knew I could put my trust in them 100% and they delivered. They understood my vision and everything came out beautiful! I would recommend them to everyone!

Carolina · Married on 05/27/2017

Richelle was lovely and the flowers were beautiful.

Rocio · Married on 04/22/2017

We were referred to Bellarue through our Venue and I'm so glad we choose them to do all our bridal party and table arrangements for our wedding on 4/22/17. Everything looked beautiful!!! From my bouquet to the our centerpiece. They were able to capture our theme and transform our venue. The service we received from the beginning was great very attentive and answered all our questions. A million thanks to Richelle and her team !! You took our breath away !

Meredith · Married on 04/22/2017

Words cannot truly express how AMAZING Richelle and Amy are as wedding coordinators and florists! They were my fairy godmothers from the start of my planning to the end of my wedding! I received so many compliments from my guests! These ladies go above and beyond their call of duty to make your best day ever! I cannot say enough nice things about them! I highly recommend them to any and every bride to be!

Charles · Married on 04/22/2017

I would highly recommend Amy and Richelle of Bellarue. We hired them as both planners, caterers, and florists and they were awesome from start to finish!! They were so on top of everything and made our wedding perfect. Not only did they plan and book everything for our day but they came up with fun and unique ideas that made our wedding specific and special to us. In that way, it was not just a cookie cutter wedding that would be the same thing our guests might have been to before. These ladies are great and worked great together and with us. Thanks a million!!!!

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

Loved all of my flowers! My ideas and colors were all over the place but Bellarue was able to capture all my idea into beautiful flower arrangements. I was extremely happy with their service.

Cathy · Married on 03/25/2017

Richelle and Amy were a delight to work with, and I would highly recommend them for your floral and wedding coordinating needs. I was completely relaxed and calm on my wedding day knowing that every detail would be expertly handled by the Bellarue team, and what a phenomenal job they did. Walking into the reception was such a magical moment. Their attention to every little detail was above and beyond our expectations. The flowers were stunning, my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, and the venue looked breathtaking.

Thank you, Richelle and Amy, for working so hard to make our wedding day so memorable and special.

Gabby · Married on 01/28/2017

I had the pleasure of Bellarue being my florist for my wedding this past January. Throughout our planning process, Amy was very helpful, professional, and easy to get along with! If I needed changes made, I was able to rely on Amy to get things done in a timely manner. The style of flowers that was created for our wedding was ABSOLUTELY breathtaking!! Amy was able to execute setup of our reception tables along with our day of coordinator exactly how we wanted them to be! If you are the type of bride craving for your flowers to be arranged in a unique, gorgeous style, I HIGHLY recommend Bellarue!

Love you Amy!!