Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings 7
  • Claudia

Claudia Brodie · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedgewood Weddings: The ONLY Way to Go

My daughter and her husband live in New York. We live in California where the wedding was to be. She had read about Wedgewood Weddings, a group of all-inclusive venues where weddings can be held. My husband and I went to view a number of them in Southern California, some more elegant/formal than others.... and eventually, the Sierra La Verne location was ultimately chosen. Well, my daughter and son-in-law chose well because it WAS AS OUTSTANDING as promised. It was a beautiful venue, the rooms were gorgeous, the vendors all produced whatever they promised in a top notch, if not PERFECT manner, and Sierra La Verne came through for us in every way possible. I have NEVER attended a wedding anywhere ever where people RAVED about the food..... except at Sierra La Verne. IT WAS EXCELLENT !!! The wedding, cocktail hour, reception, on down to the last few minutes of the event, was just so lovely, and whoever assisted my daughter throughout the planning process through the event itself, made it so easy. They are well organized, detail-oriented, and they picked the best vendors to work with. Everything about a wedding is stressful, but the Wedgewood staff gets the job done !!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/06/2019

Loved the experience

If I had to redo my wedding, I would still choose Wedgewood. Their packages are great, and wedding planning was definitely stress-free. The staff are so much fun, and I had a great time working with Elizabeth and Alex. It wasn't just the planning/sales crew that was kind, the clean-up crew treated us really well too. I thought I had left my phone in the bridal suite, and the clean-up crew let us go back in, even though it was suppose to be closed down. Great service and great people!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings 18
    Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings 19
    Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings 20

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Tiffany! Beautiful photos! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Monique · Married on 12/06/2018

Sierra la verne has made planning my wedding such an enjoyable experience. Samantha and Olivia are nothing but helpful and I cant wait to say I do here. The venue is absolutley beautiful and is in the middle of the foothills. Its seriously a dream!!!! Thank u Sierra La Verne for being here for an important time in our lives.
    Monique A.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Krystal · Married on 10/14/2018

We have had a great experience working with all staff thus far. We are excited for our wedding in 2018!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Nick & Joi

Nick & Joi · Married on 05/27/2018

We selected Wedgewood Sierra La Werne for our upcoming May 2018 wedding. We knew exactly what we were looking for in a Venue and they had it all. Beautiful location, nicely manicured outdoor ceremony space, comfortable and spacious reception room and stellar service. We signed our contract with Sandy at the beginning and she is just a gem to work with. She was so kind and professional. Throughout the past few months we have had email and phone encounters with Theresa and Sam and they are both quick when responding to all the good wedding planning questions every bride has. They literally respond the same day if not the next day. This was so relieving and made us feel very comfortable, we never felt like they kept us hanging and they are so detailed when communicating.

We have had nothing but great things from our venue and all the ladies in the wedding department. We are beyond excited that our big day is coming up and feel very confident that it will go smoothly due to the amazing staff here at La Verne!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Cassandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Wedgewood was highly recommended to me by a couple of my cousins, who also got married at different Wedgewood locations. They said it was like a one-stop shop and they made everything so easy! I knew when I got engaged that I wanted to look into them, so I started with all the local Wedgewood's and made a list of my favorites. I knew when I went to Wedgewood Sierra La Verne that they were the venue for me. They were everything I was wanting and more- beautiful outdoor ceremony next to a gorgeous white gazebo, an indoor reception with a beautiful chandelier over the dance floor- plus they made everything so easy! They have a couple different vendors for you to choose from for each thing (ie officiants, florists, photographers, etc). All of their vendors are amazing!! My only regret is that I made it way more difficult on myself by trying to research outside vendors to see if they would be cheaper than the Wedgewood vendors (they weren't- like at all). So it turns out, going through WW's vendors really are cheaper AND more convenient! I wish I would've just gone with their options right off the bat, I would've saved myself so much time and stress!
    The girls at Wedgewood really take their time with you, from start to finish. There are planning appointments every so often throughout the months and they go over every little detail with you. Olivia and Samantha are just the best! Always so sweet and helpful, their guidance is what got me through the last few months! It was so nice to know that I wasn't alone and could always count on them.
    My wedding day was like a dream and I owe it all to them! I will definitely be referring Wedgewood to all my friends and family in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you the best of luck and a lifetime of love and happiness!

Marina · Married on 12/29/2017

Where do I begin.... since day 1 we have been working with olivia and she has been INCREDIBLE. I honestly don't know what we would do without her! The views are amazing and I will be the 3rd bride in our "family/friends" group to get married through wedgewood. This is an amazing company to work with and I can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life this December for our Christmas/new years wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Krystine · Married on 12/16/2017

Olivia was amazing so helpful and really cared about helping us plan our day. Lost first venue but turned out to be a blessing in disguise got much more wedding for the same price. Packages are very flexible and they have everything you could want for a wedding all in once place.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing expedience. Took away all the stress that usually comes with wedding planning! And a beautiful view in both reception rooms.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Brianna · Married on 09/24/2017

Great experience so far. Staff is kind and attentive plus the venue is beautiful!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Sabrina · Married on 08/06/2017

I'm so glad I went through Wedgewood Sierra La Verne. The staff was amazing. The all inclusive venue helped me stress less and made my day run smoothly. Teresa was my cordintaor and she was the best!

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • Salvador H

Salvador H · Married on 10/08/2016

This venue is very beautiful with backdrop of mountains. The location is great and can be very conveniences for people who lives in the area. The Wedgewood services are very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/04/2016

If you choose this location, it helps to have a couple of dates that work for you in case a date is unavailable. The staff are also friendly and get back in touch as soon as they can after leaving a message.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Loved this venue. From the time we walked in, we were met with wonderful people. Tiana is the best. She helped me with everything. She made this wedding experience a little less stressful. The vunue was indoor, but with all the windows and balcony for an outdoor feel.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2015

My now husband and I had such a wonderful experience from start to finish with Wedgewood Sierra La Verne. Angelica, Tatiana and Teresa were so easy to work with, responsive, sweet and helpful. We got married on a saturday evening in the garden gazebo area, and the entire event went off without a hitch. From the decorations, to the food, to the music, drinks, flowers...everything came out absolutely how I dreamed it would. The preferred vendors of Wedgewood (some crust bakery, JC entertainment, shyheart studios, and my personal fave, FlORAL SENSATIONS) were beyond amazing to not only work with, but provided beautiful service and products. I have not one negative thing to say about anything. I had my dream wedding, and am now happily married to the man of my dreams. Thank you to Wedgwood and all of the vendors who made it possible!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Monica · Married on 06/05/2015

We walked in without an appointment hoping to get a tour and Angelica happily showed us around. Not even two hours later our wedding date was booked and the planning had started. From the very beginning everything was very professional and friendly. I have recommended Wedgewood to everyone I know who is getting married soon and even those who aren't. Angelica helped us from the very start and couldn't have been any more helpful or sweeter. I felt like she really cared about us and wanted to make our day as special as could be.

I loved all of the recommended vendors and every vendor we used came from your list and bridal faire. Robert from Floral Sensations was fantastic and his flowers were beautiful. The DJ (Kyle) was great and even put all of our songs onto a disc for us at the end of the night which was so nice but unexpected. We added Snap Show Magic and everyone loved it, we even got extra ceremony pics from them. Everyone was talking about how wonderful of an idea that was and we have had a great time going through all of the 600+ photos we have from that. Our photographer, Lauren (Shy Hearts), was so sweet and easy to work with. She was able to relate to us even just getting to meet on the day of the wedding. We can't wait to get our pictures back. We used Some Crust bakery and the cake was delicious and looked just as I wanted. People were raving over the food in the buffet.

Overall, the entire wedding planning process was fantastic and very enjoyable. The wedding and reception itself were amazing and definitely a night to remember. I couldn't be any happier with how everything turned out and am so grateful for all of the pieces that came together to make our day what it was. A huge THANK YOU to Wedgewood and the Sierra La Verne staff for making our night amazing and stress free.

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/22/2013

Mary is absolutely wonderful. She is very flexible, responsive and professional. Her assistants are not as great as she is, so I recommend trying to deal with Mary directly and only. On the day of the wedding, our captain, Ruben was great. He made sure everything went smoothly and I (the bride) was happy. Food was great, they are very organized. Definitely specify which guest tables should be served first (parents, etc.) if having a sit down dinner.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Amy · Married on 06/08/2013

Mary & her staff were so sweet & professional. They really know their business. We selected Chicken Chardonnay w/garlic mashed potatoes & Tri Tip w/twice baked potato, we loved the food & service was excellent. Our guests loved everything. Our cake was from Some Crust which was excellent. This venue was superb. Our DJ service was Primetime, who was beyond words. Mary & the girls know the vendors they suggest. Simply wonderful!! Thank you for a beautiful wedding day that was flawless.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Sierra La Verne Country Club is outstanding! The location is beautiful. Allison and Mary are top notch. The food was fantastic and everything we hoped for.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Deanna · Married on 06/30/2012

My wedding was amazing and beautiful , the staff was professional and always available to answer any and all questions , i didn't have to worry about a thing , the day went smooth , i would definitely recommend sierra laverne country club for any upcoming event you may have .thanks again to all the staff .and to my wonderful coordinators .

Sent on 10/16/2013

Vanessa · Married on 09/26/2009

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner at Sierra La Verne Country Club, in their beautiful outdoor courtyard. It was the perfect choice for my hawaiian themed rehearsal. The BBQ-ed steaks and asian stir fry were absolutely delicious! Mary was a pleasure to work with. I would definetly host another event here in the future!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Pai · Married on 12/06/2015

Overall, we had a great experience at Sierra La Verne. The food was good and the venue location was beautiful. Our guests had a great time and our pictures turned out really nice. Parking was more than sufficient and the fact it's a private country club was a plus.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Lizeth · Married on 09/10/2016

3.5

We ended up booking another Wedgwood location but this one had such a pretty ceremony site and lovely staff. The larger banquet room is very spacious and had balcony room!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Lucia · Married on 05/24/2014

4.2
      3.0

Great place for a budget wedding, their packages include everything you need to make your day a little less stressful.

Sent on 08/04/2014