Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Jhanelle Z. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Most Memorable Day!!

The Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings team was great to work with on such short notice. We planned a micro wedding in 3 weeks and everything exceeded our expectations. They had a back up plan for inclement weather and made everything easy for us. We used their preferred vendors ( Joining Hearts - Minister and Shy Heart Photography- Photographer) who were also easy to work with. We want to give a special shout out the entire team; Linda, Darsey, Olivia, Jemaya, Stan w/ Joining Hearts and Brianna w/ Shy Heart. Thank you so much for making our special day the most memorable!!!
    Rosa G. Married on 08/22/2021

Elegant and breath taking venue

Customer service was beyond great. They made my wedding planning super easy. I did not stress about my wedding at all and they were always available. They are on top of everything and explain everything in detail. The food was delicious and the workers are very friendly. They make delicious drinks. If you are looking for an all inclusive venue who makes your wedding stress free, then this is the way to go.
  • Karen
    Karen H. Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding day!!!!

Thank you for everything! Darsey and Olivia were amazing since day one and with everything changing because of COVID, you all made us feel very confident that our day would be amazing and it was. Everything was so professional and elegant. We worked closely with Olivia as she was there the day of our wedding and she was always so attentive. Thank you truly for everything.
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 02/21/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

All of the staff are so very helpful and so kind. They go over every single question you have and answer in depth. They never make you feel rushed in decisions and they give you their honest opinion on what would work best with your wedding ideas. I would absolutely recommend them to every person I know. I can't say enough good things about this location, the atmosphere, or the staff. It has been a total dream come true.
    Stacie C. Married on 08/28/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I recently got married on 8/28/20 Sierra Laverne was the first in person venue we looked at and the last. The grounds are so beautiful and it just made me feel like this was the place I would marry my best friend. All the staff was very welcoming and helpful.

Unfortunately COVID hit and left us in limbo of actually having our wedding. Despite all the uncertainty all the staff kept me at ease and always kept me updated with any changes that had to be made during the pandemic. The extra precautions that they took made us feel very comfortable and safe.

The day of the wedding Olivia made me so comfortable and not a worry at all. They staff stayed on top of EVERYTHING. The day ran perfectly and I wouldn't have changed anything.

I am so thankful for all the staff especially Olivia
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 06/26/2020

Nice and accommodating

It was not for me want more of a garden look and out side venue

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Maria! Thank you so much for your review. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Maranda
    Maranda J. Married on 10/17/2019

Flawless Experience

My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago at Sierra La Verne and we cannot express enough how thankful we are for their staff. From the beginning, their staff went above and beyond for us. They were so easy to communicate with and always made sure we were happy. Our wedding coordinator was Andrea and she was amazing from day 1. She really took the extra step with us to make sure our wedding went well. Every little detail was taken care of by Andrea and our day of banquet captain Yesenia. We are so grateful for them both and their friendliness and love they showed for us! They both went above and beyond for my husband and I. Wedgewood really does think of everything when it comes to wedding planning. We are so appreciative of Wedgewood and how easy it was so plan a wedding with them! We planned a wedding within a little less than 4 months and it was 100% stress free because of the Wedgewood Sierra La Verne staff!
  • Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Best experience

Wedgewood made our wedding so so amazing!! Olivia was on it from day one!! She kept us on track and helped us plan the wedding of our dreams in 3 months! Glendora florist out did themselves with our flowers. Somecrust bakery created a beautiful and delicious cake. Our Dj was so much fun and kept the party going!! I would recommend wedgewood to anyone!! They made even so easy and magical!!
    Stephany O. Married on 06/06/2019

Best wedding ever thank you wedgewood weddings

Happy Pride Month!

Where can I begin, my wife and I started off looking for venues that fit our budget while I also had a dream wedding of mine. Boho, princessy, and outdoors. When we started venue browsing I came across Wedgewood weddings and we decided to look at three different venues. Sierra La Verne was our first one, and while we loved it, it was out of our budget. We went to see another one that was in our price range but did not like it at all.

At the time, Samantha was helping us when she worked for Sierra La Verne and she had called me to follow up on our recent visit. I had to told her that we went to go see a couple different ones but did not like them despite it being within our budget. She told me she would give me a call back within an hour and when she did she had talked to her manager about price matching the venue that we could afford to Sierra La Verne.

Best blessing ever!

Shortly after, Samantha left and we were left with the BEST wedding coordinator ever, Alex McMullen. From the moment Alex took over our wedding it has been such a successful and happy experience. Within one year we were able to plan our wedding and Alex helped us not only from choosing colors, to table linens, to being a listening ear when I would call him crying because I was freaking out. Alex has been the greatest coordinator we could have ever had. I am a very picky and have a hard time connecting with people and he never made me feel uncomfortable or let down, he always had a smile on his face. When we chose our own photographer Alex never made us feel bad for not going with the venues preferred photographer. When we didn't know what to choose for food, Alex helped us choose the foods that majority of couples chose and he also gave his recommendations!

He made us feel welcomed and included and honestly having Alex there also gave us a sense of inclusion that a venue would be accepting of a lesbian wedding and that made it all the difference for us.

I wont ever forget on our wedding day I was sitting in the bridal room crying and freaking out and he asked everyone to leave my room and he just sat there across from me and told me I looked beautiful and told me everything would be perfect. The sincerity and care that he has is much more than someone trying to make a wedding or meet their goal. He never once made my wife and I feel like a job he made us feel like his friends!!

Everyone made us feel so special on our day, I know that Sierra La Verne probably has hundreds of weddings a year but they definitely made me feel like mine was the only one. The DJ Scott was amazing, he had us dancing the entire night, he was so sweet and awesome. I seriously cant thank him enough for making us feel so special and important that night. He actually came up to us and told us how happy he was to see a couple enjoy their wedding so much!

Yesenia kept the drinks coming! she always greeted us with a smile and a shot of tequila with lime and salt! LOL! She actually drove me in her own car to our foothill ceremony so that no one could see my big poofy huge dress and shes amazing for that! THANK YOU!

Olivia was great as well, even though she knew we loved Alex she never once made us feel like a bother to her and she was always happy to stay in the loop of any wedding planning questions or concerns we had. THANK YOU Olivia!

Even our bartender was the sweetest person ever. Ty, thank you. seriously. When I came up to you shyly and asked you for a drink you were so nice and sweet and you said, " Of course!" with such a smile that I could not have had a better experience that day.

Without all these amazing people we would have never had such a wonderful experience, our wedding day was the best day of my life and I am so thankful that Sierra La Verne was able to do that for us. Alex, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for making this such a beautiful memory for Malisa and I.

Thank you for rushing and making the time to let us have our special picture, it means the world to us. Thank you for helping us through each step and I hope that Sierra La Verne always sees what an amazing person you are and how much you bring to their company.

#LoveWins #Malisa&Stephany
  • Amy
    Amy (. Married on 04/07/2019

Our fabulous wedding

The team at Wedgwood Sierra LaVerne were OUTSTANDING! They could not have been more responsive to our needs throughout the planning process! They took my vision and made it a reality. The vendors they provide in the packages are wonderful. The way they have the packages allows you to customize how and where you want to spend your money. You can stay on a budget or go all out! The grounds were beautiful and well taken care of. The rooms that you can choose to have your reception are both beautiful. I can not thank them enough for making our day stress free!
  • Claudia
    Claudia B. Married on 04/05/2019

Wedgewood Weddings: The ONLY Way to Go

My daughter and her husband live in New York. We live in California where the wedding was to be. She had read about Wedgewood Weddings, a group of all-inclusive venues where weddings can be held. My husband and I went to view a number of them in Southern California, some more elegant/formal than others.... and eventually, the Sierra La Verne location was ultimately chosen. Well, my daughter and son-in-law chose well because it WAS AS OUTSTANDING as promised. It was a beautiful venue, the rooms were gorgeous, the vendors all produced whatever they promised in a top notch, if not PERFECT manner, and Sierra La Verne came through for us in every way possible. I have NEVER attended a wedding anywhere ever where people RAVED about the food..... except at Sierra La Verne. IT WAS EXCELLENT !!! The wedding, cocktail hour, reception, on down to the last few minutes of the event, was just so lovely, and whoever assisted my daughter throughout the planning process through the event itself, made it so easy. They are well organized, detail-oriented, and they picked the best vendors to work with. Everything about a wedding is stressful, but the Wedgewood staff gets the job done !!

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Claudia! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 01/06/2019

Loved the experience

If I had to redo my wedding, I would still choose Wedgewood. Their packages are great, and wedding planning was definitely stress-free. The staff are so much fun, and I had a great time working with Elizabeth and Alex. It wasn't just the planning/sales crew that was kind, the clean-up crew treated us really well too. I thought I had left my phone in the bridal suite, and the clean-up crew let us go back in, even though it was suppose to be closed down. Great service and great people!

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Tiffany! Beautiful photos! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
    Monique Married on 12/06/2018
    Sierra la verne has made planning my wedding such an enjoyable experience. Samantha and Olivia are nothing but helpful and I cant wait to say I do here. The venue is absolutley beautiful and is in the middle of the foothills. Its seriously a dream!!!! Thank u Sierra La Verne for being here for an important time in our lives.
    Monique A.

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
    Krystal Married on 10/14/2018
    We have had a great experience working with all staff thus far. We are excited for our wedding in 2018!
    Diana Married on 06/11/2018
    During the one year process of planning our wedding, we really appreciate how smooth and easy this entire process was with WEDGEWOOD SIERRA LAVERNE. We met with ALEX and OLIVIA and they were very accommodating to our requests and changes. They were able to provide us with flexible solutions and were readily available via email and phone to answer all of our questions. They kept us updated with our appointments and preparations for our in-person and phone call meetings. We really appreciated their professionalism and the meticulous manner in which they helped us to prepare for our wedding.

We are EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to the WEDGEWOOD STAFF (ALEX-wedding coordinator, YESENIA-reception coordinator, and VINCENT) and DJ (JON CRANE) and Shy Heart Studios Photographer (SARAH KING) for their flexibility, understanding, and patience. Due to unforeseen circumstances, our wedding started about 1.5 hours late. We appreciate the quick action of our Wedgewood staff and vendors to rearrange our timeline to make sure our guests were comfortable by opening up the cocktail hour first, rather than starting with the ceremony. Though this is not traditional, many of our guests commented how they liked starting the wedding with the cocktail hour which allowed them to mingle and get to know one another before the ceremony. Even with the delay, the Wedgewood staff prepared the food on time and we received a lot of compliments on the food.

During the reception, the Wedgewood Sierra LaVerne staff, Jon and Sarah were very attentive to us and our guests. Keeping us posted on the modified timeline and making sure that we all had what we needed.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our wedding simply perfect!!!

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! Your pictures are beautiful and we are so glad to have been part of your special day! Congratulations again!
  • Nick & Joi
    Nick J. Married on 05/27/2018
    We selected Wedgewood Sierra La Werne for our upcoming May 2018 wedding. We knew exactly what we were looking for in a Venue and they had it all. Beautiful location, nicely manicured outdoor ceremony space, comfortable and spacious reception room and stellar service. We signed our contract with Sandy at the beginning and she is just a gem to work with. She was so kind and professional. Throughout the past few months we have had email and phone encounters with Theresa and Sam and they are both quick when responding to all the good wedding planning questions every bride has. They literally respond the same day if not the next day. This was so relieving and made us feel very comfortable, we never felt like they kept us hanging and they are so detailed when communicating.

We have had nothing but great things from our venue and all the ladies in the wedding department. We are beyond excited that our big day is coming up and feel very confident that it will go smoothly due to the amazing staff here at La Verne!

Cassandra Married on 04/14/2018
    Wedgewood was highly recommended to me by a couple of my cousins, who also got married at different Wedgewood locations. They said it was like a one-stop shop and they made everything so easy! I knew when I got engaged that I wanted to look into them, so I started with all the local Wedgewood's and made a list of my favorites. I knew when I went to Wedgewood Sierra La Verne that they were the venue for me. They were everything I was wanting and more- beautiful outdoor ceremony next to a gorgeous white gazebo, an indoor reception with a beautiful chandelier over the dance floor- plus they made everything so easy! They have a couple different vendors for you to choose from for each thing (ie officiants, florists, photographers, etc). All of their vendors are amazing!! My only regret is that I made it way more difficult on myself by trying to research outside vendors to see if they would be cheaper than the Wedgewood vendors (they weren't- like at all). So it turns out, going through WW's vendors really are cheaper AND more convenient! I wish I would've just gone with their options right off the bat, I would've saved myself so much time and stress!
    The girls at Wedgewood really take their time with you, from start to finish. There are planning appointments every so often throughout the months and they go over every little detail with you. Olivia and Samantha are just the best! Always so sweet and helpful, their guidance is what got me through the last few months! It was so nice to know that I wasn't alone and could always count on them.
    My wedding day was like a dream and I owe it all to them! I will definitely be referring Wedgewood to all my friends and family in the future!

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you the best of luck and a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Marina Married on 12/29/2017
    Where do I begin.... since day 1 we have been working with olivia and she has been INCREDIBLE. I honestly don't know what we would do without her! The views are amazing and I will be the 3rd bride in our "family/friends" group to get married through wedgewood. This is an amazing company to work with and I can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life this December for our Christmas/new years wedding.
    Krystine Married on 12/16/2017
    Olivia was amazing so helpful and really cared about helping us plan our day. Lost first venue but turned out to be a blessing in disguise got much more wedding for the same price. Packages are very flexible and they have everything you could want for a wedding all in once place.

Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
    Elizabeth Married on 12/02/2017
    Amazing expedience. Took away all the stress that usually comes with wedding planning! And a beautiful view in both reception rooms.

Brianna Married on 09/24/2017
    Great experience so far. Staff is kind and attentive plus the venue is beautiful!
    Sabrina Married on 08/06/2017
    I'm so glad I went through Wedgewood Sierra La Verne. The staff was amazing. The all inclusive venue helped me stress less and made my day run smoothly. Teresa was my cordintaor and she was the best!
  • Salvador H
    Salvador Married on 10/08/2016
    This venue is very beautiful with backdrop of mountains. The location is great and can be very conveniences for people who lives in the area. The Wedgewood services are very helpful and friendly.
    Kimberly Married on 05/04/2016
    If you choose this location, it helps to have a couple of dates that work for you in case a date is unavailable. The staff are also friendly and get back in touch as soon as they can after leaving a message.
  • User2311040 2+ years ago
    Loved this venue. From the time we walked in, we were met with wonderful people. Tiana is the best. She helped me with everything. She made this wedding experience a little less stressful. The vunue was indoor, but with all the windows and balcony for an outdoor feel.