4535 Ramona Ave., La Verne, CA 91750 Map · Phone number

About Joining Hearts

In 2010, after a month long trip to earthquake torn Haiti, I was forever changed. Leaving a 22-year career in public service behind, I went into full time ministry with an emphasis on social and economic change for impoverished areas throughout the world and to impact the lives of those around me.

Not only do I have a heart for people, I have a heart for marriage. Married to my beautiful bride, Denise, my heart is truly to join people together for a lifetime. I collaborate with each couple to create the perfect, unique and customized ceremony. This is just the beginning of the investment I make into every couple. After the special day, I make myself available to each bride and groom, to encourage, cheer on and support them throughout their marriage. We offer pre-marriage counseling, post marriage coaching and several times a year we host marriage workshops with an emphasis on helping each couple develop their marriage into what they have always desired.

Touting the preferred vendor position for 10 top ranking SoCal venues, I have officiated nearly 400 weddings. With over 30 years of public speaking experience and teaching, I am a Pastor at Joy City in Ontario California. In addition to my wife Denise, I have two amazing children, my son Conner - 27, and daughter Kelsie - 18.

Follow Joining Hearts on

7 Reviews for Joining Hearts

1 User photo

Laura Sherb · Married on 10/26/2019

Pastor Stan is the best!

Pastor Stan is the best! Our wedding ceremony was absolutely perfect due to his lovely words. It's obvious that he genuinely cares about each couple that he officiates for, and even after just one meeting with him, it felt like we knew him for years. After the wedding, our guests raved about it being one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever been to - and we'd have to agree. Thank you Pastor Stan!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Trevor Hayes · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing Experience

Where to even start! Pastor Stan Doll acted as our officiant for our wedding, and we also did the pre-marital counseling with him as well.

As an officiant he left our small intimate wedding in awe, we have heard from almost every single person how great the ceremony was and what an amazing job Stan did. His perspective of the ceremony aligned perfectly with how we envisioned it should be, and was unlike any wedding ceremony I had witness before.

Stan was much more than that though. We did a few weeks of pre-marital counseling courses with him and over that period we were able to dive in very deep and get a lot of advice and thoughts from him. Now at the end he is considered to us a friend and/or the uncle we never knew we had, and is seriously an important part in the growth of my wife and my relationship. He was able to identify a lot of points in both of our personalities that helps establish great ideas on how to further strengthen our relationship before even entering the marriage.

Great impressions from the first time we met with Stan, and he never let us down along the way, and we recommend anyone to talk with him. He is an amazing person to have as support in your relationship, and a great man to officiate a wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Cassandra · Married on 04/14/2018

We found Pastor Stan through our venue and from the moment I first spoke with him on the phone, I knew he was the one I wanted to perform our wedding! He is so warm and genuine, he immediately felt like an old friend. I am SO happy with our decision to have Pastor Stan officiate our wedding! He told our love story and truly made our ceremony perfect! Our guests are still complimenting us on how great our Pastor was! I honestly think choosing him was one of the best decisions I made the entire wedding planning process. The ceremony turned out to be my favorite part of our whole wedding day! I can't recommend Pastor Stan enough!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Joining Hearts FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker

• 4535 Ramona Ave. La Verne, 91750 See on map
    Location of (Joining Hearts)