Joining Hearts..Together For a Lifetime

La Verne, CA View map

$400 Typical Price

In 2010, after a month long trip to earthquake torn Haiti, I was forever changed. Leaving a 22-year career in public service behind, I went into full time ministry with an emphasis on social and economic change for impoverished areas throughout the world and to impact the lives of those around me.

Not only do I have a heart for people, I have a heart for marriage. Married to my beautiful bride, Denise, my heart is truly to join people together for a lifetime. I collaborate with each couple to create the perfect, unique and customized ceremony. This is just the beginning of the investment I make into every couple. After the special day, I make myself available to each bride and groom, to encourage, cheer on and support them throughout their marriage. We offer pre-marriage counseling, post marriage coaching and several times a year we host marriage workshops with an emphasis on helping each couple develop their marriage into what they have always desired.

Touting the preferred vendor position for 10 top ranking SoCal venues, I have officiated nearly 400 weddings. With over 30 years of public speaking experience and teaching, I am a Pastor at Joy City in Ontario California. In addition to my wife Denise, I have two amazing children, my son Conner - 27, and daughter Kelsie - 18.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Allie
    Allie J. Married on 06/18/2022

Personable and Caring

Pastor Stan officiated our wedding. He was funny, relatable, and so personable. During our meetings, he made sure to get to know us and every detail of our love story. He made our ceremony so much fun and lighthearted. Through his dialogue and how he told our story, it was so perfect. I love that he was able to make our guests laugh and create such a fun and loving ceremony for my husband and me. Highly recommend!
  • Thuy-Trinh
    Thuy-Trinh T. Married on 06/12/2022

Spiritual and enlightening

Before we even got to doing the marriage counseling sessions, we met Pastor Stan at the Wedding Extravaganza that Wedgewood Weddings at University Club was hosting. We connected instantly as we briefly touched on subjects that we would later go in depth during our sessions. As Pastor Stan helped us navigate through our emotions, our differences, our beliefs, and many other things that made us who we are as individuals, my husband and I were able to further improve our relationship and have a better and deep understanding moving forward. We would highly recommend Pastor Stan to anyone who would like to improve on themselves and their relationships.
    Krista N. Married on 11/27/2020

We love Pastor Stan!!

My husband and I cannot speak higher of Pastor Stan and Joining Hearts! We got married through a Wedgewood Property which has a partnership with Joining Hearts, so we were able to include that in our venue cost. We spoke with Pastor Stan prior to our wedding for an hour and a half, learning about his background, having him getting to know us and our love story. Right away we both felt so connected to him and were excited to have him officiate our wedding. He included religion, with some prayers and bible verses, which also made it feel special and more personal because of our religious backgrounds. During the ceremony, it felt like he truly understood us and our story and when he spoke to us and our family, it was absolutely perfect. We were both nervous and he made us feel more comfortable and let us laugh and still be ourselves during our ceremony. My guests afterwards raved about how wonderful Pastor Stan was and multiple people had gone up to him on their own to tell him how wonderful he was. I truly feel that he will be there for us through our marital journey, not just a random officiant we hired for a day. Whether you are with a Wedgewood property or not, Pastor Stan and Joining Hearts is absolutely the place to go and I cannot recommend them enough!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

4535 Ramona Ave. La Verne, CA, 91750
Location of (Joining Hearts..Together For a Lifetime)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding