4535 Ramona Ave., La Verne, CA 91750 Map · Phone number

About Joining Hearts..Together For a Lifetime

In 2010, after a month long trip to earthquake torn Haiti, I was forever changed. Leaving a 22-year career in public service behind, I went into full time ministry with an emphasis on social and economic change for impoverished areas throughout the world and to impact the lives of those around me.

Not only do I have a heart for people, I have a heart for marriage. Married to my beautiful bride, Denise, my heart is truly to join people together for a lifetime. I collaborate with each couple to create the perfect, unique and customized ceremony. This is just the beginning of the investment I make into every couple. After the special day, I make myself available to each bride and groom, to encourage, cheer on and support them throughout their marriage. We offer pre-marriage counseling, post marriage coaching and several times a year we host marriage workshops with an emphasis on helping each couple develop their marriage into what they have always desired.

Touting the preferred vendor position for 10 top ranking SoCal venues, I have officiated nearly 400 weddings. With over 30 years of public speaking experience and teaching, I am a Pastor at Joy City in Ontario California. In addition to my wife Denise, I have two amazing children, my son Conner - 27, and daughter Kelsie - 18.

Follow Joining Hearts..Together For a Lifetime on

Other couples have also viewed

• Pastor Joshua Kapchinsky

8 Reviews for Joining Hearts..Together For a Lifetime

1 User photo

Krista N. · Married on 11/27/2020

We love Pastor Stan!!

My husband and I cannot speak higher of Pastor Stan and Joining Hearts! We got married through a Wedgewood Property which has a partnership with Joining Hearts, so we were able to include that in our venue cost. We spoke with Pastor Stan prior to our wedding for an hour and a half, learning about his background, having him getting to know us and our love story. Right away we both felt so connected to him and were excited to have him officiate our wedding. He included religion, with some prayers and bible verses, which also made it feel special and more personal because of our religious backgrounds. During the ceremony, it felt like he truly understood us and our story and when he spoke to us and our family, it was absolutely perfect. We were both nervous and he made us feel more comfortable and let us laugh and still be ourselves during our ceremony. My guests afterwards raved about how wonderful Pastor Stan was and multiple people had gone up to him on their own to tell him how wonderful he was. I truly feel that he will be there for us through our marital journey, not just a random officiant we hired for a day. Whether you are with a Wedgewood property or not, Pastor Stan and Joining Hearts is absolutely the place to go and I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 01/10/2021

Laura S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Pastor Stan is the best!

Pastor Stan is the best! Our wedding ceremony was absolutely perfect due to his lovely words. It's obvious that he genuinely cares about each couple that he officiates for, and even after just one meeting with him, it felt like we knew him for years. After the wedding, our guests raved about it being one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever been to - and we'd have to agree. Thank you Pastor Stan!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Trevor H. · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing Experience

Where to even start! Pastor Stan Doll acted as our officiant for our wedding, and we also did the pre-marital counseling with him as well.

As an officiant he left our small intimate wedding in awe, we have heard from almost every single person how great the ceremony was and what an amazing job Stan did. His perspective of the ceremony aligned perfectly with how we envisioned it should be, and was unlike any wedding ceremony I had witness before.

Stan was much more than that though. We did a few weeks of pre-marital counseling courses with him and over that period we were able to dive in very deep and get a lot of advice and thoughts from him. Now at the end he is considered to us a friend and/or the uncle we never knew we had, and is seriously an important part in the growth of my wife and my relationship. He was able to identify a lot of points in both of our personalities that helps establish great ideas on how to further strengthen our relationship before even entering the marriage.

Great impressions from the first time we met with Stan, and he never let us down along the way, and we recommend anyone to talk with him. He is an amazing person to have as support in your relationship, and a great man to officiate a wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Joining Hearts..Together For a Lifetime FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker

• 4535 Ramona Ave. La Verne, CA, 91750 See on map
    Location of (Joining Hearts..Together For a Lifetime)