Longs Reviews

Longs View more information

Casey Married on 09/16/2017
    I love Longs and have been going for years before getting engaged/married. We usually go to the Longs in Peabody, and work with Jennifer Jones, who is amazing and so helpful!!

We love the selection and quality that Longs offers. We enjoyed taking advantage of the discounted wedding bands that were offered during a wedding band weekend twice a year. They also have vintage items or pre-owned items, which are discounted so you don't always feel like you're breaking the bank. They have something for every price range, and you can count on the quality of your items. If you're not satisfied, they offer a 30 day money back guarantee, free ring sizing (1 per ring), and you can always upgrade items with them down the road.
  • shauna
    Shauna Married on 10/03/2015
    We purchased both of our wedding bands from Longs. His is carbon fiber and mine we had custom designed to match my engagement ring. The rings were both priced below what we expected and the quality is great. We still have one month to go until we get married but we look forward to getting married and wearing these rings forever! These will not be the last purchases we make at Longs!
  • User1606495 2+ years ago
    The service at Longs was outstanding. They were above and beyond responsive to our budget needs and worked with us recommending their wedding band weekend sale and making sure we got the best quality for the cost.
  • User1074469 2+ years ago
    Love Longs! we went when they were having their diamond sale. The sales girl was great we had picked out my band and she held it for us for the sale and we saved a ton of money. Great customer service and quaility of jewelry>
    Seth Married on 06/21/2014
    Long’s were the only Jeweler who gave me what I wanted with the budget I was working with.
    I shopped all the top local places with the intention of continuing to buy more jewelry in the future. We have our Jewelry cleaned there regularly. I have been the top reviewed salesmen in my business three years in a row selling new and used cars. I know how to listen to people’s wants and needs. I'm not pushy. I found Elise was the only Jeweler who didn't try to bump me up an extra two thousand dollars for a one ct. near flawless diamond ring with a platinum setting holding an additional .25 diamonds. Every other jeweler insulted me. I know the difference from 1\2 ct. to 1 ct. from flawless to near flawless. Elise gave me the best service ever and treated me like a human bean. She has a customer for life now.
  • User1344547 2+ years ago
    We bought my fiance's wedding band at Longs. They were having a sale, so we thought we could get a good deal, but it turned out that their sale was only on what they had in the store. None of the rings in the store that he liked fit him, so we had to order one. The final price was more than we had wanted to spend, but he loves his band. They also offered free engraving unlike the store where we bought my wedding band. Everything was very quick and their staff was very helpful.