89 Pleasant Street, South Weymouth, MA 02190 Map · Phone number

About Snyder Jewelers

Mark Snyder is originally from Whitman Ma, and is the owner / operator of Snyder Jewelers. Mark opened the current Snyder Jewelers with his father Gary in 1992 (see history). Mark can be reached any Tuesday, Wednesday (by appointment only), Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If you would like to be sure to work with Mark when you visit, making an appointment is recommended. You can arrange an appointment with Mark or any of our team by using email info@snyderjeweler.com or call 781 331-0725

Mark Snyder has worked in the jewelry industry since 1983. He has achieved a GIA Graduate Diamond degree by completing the GIA Diamond Essentials course, the GIA Diamond & Diamond Grading course & the GIA's 5-day Diamond Grading Lab with The Gemological Institute of America (GIA). He has completed the GIA Insurance Replacement Certificate course with honors. Mark has also completed all qualifications to be certified by Jewelers of America as a Certified Senior Management Professional (C.S.M.P.).

Press Stories about Snyder Jewelers:

Snyder Jewelers 1
Snyder Jewelers 2

anna · Married on 03/16/2019

A customer forever.

We used to live down the street from Snyder’s and knew we wanted to shop local for our rings. My now husband picked out such a beautiful and unique engagement ring, I’m so in love with it. We went back for our bands which we both love and again are so unique. All of them there are so friendly and personable. Love that they are open later on Thursdays. Can’t wait to go back for more jewelry needs/ wants in the future!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Snyder Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Anna. We were honored to be part of this momentous occasion in your lives. Thank you again for putting your faith in us!
  • Kyrsti

Kyrsti · Married on 10/05/2018

My fiance and i could have not had a more pleasant experience working with Snyder's jewelers. They were super nice and professional! My fiance had me pick out my setting because he had no idea where to start, but i also knew nothing about diamonds! Snyders taught us everything about them and were super patient. They went above and beyond our expectations and the final product is absolutely stunning. They also do free cleanings and resizing for life, and sent a gorgeous gift after my FH popped the question! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Snyder Jewelers 3
    Snyder Jewelers 4

Snyder Jewelers's reply:

Kyrsti, Thank you for the great review! We had a blast creating your ring. Congratulations to you both!

Mark Snyder

Tara · Married on 12/09/2017

Snyder Jewelers did an amazing job with our wedding bands. We had no idea what we wanted to get and Mark worked with us to find the right fit. He came up with an amazing idea to customize my ring to match my engagement ring to a T. It looks and matches perfectly! My husband had no idea what he wanted to get and Mark was so patient to get him the exact ring he felt comfortable with. I loved working with a local jeweler who listened and gave me great advice. I will be a life long customer. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Snyder Jewelers's reply:

Tara, Thank you so much for the great review and more importantly for being a loyal client of Snyder Jewelers. We had a great time helping you both choose and create your rings. Best of luck in the future and don't forget to come in to have those rings cleaned and checked every 2-3 months (it's free and will help protect the rings in the rings in the long term).

Mark Snyder

Snyder Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks