Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number

About Stella & Dot

As an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot, I am able to meet all of your jewelry needs for your big day. Looking for a standout piece of jewelry for you or your bridesmaids to wear at your wedding? Gifting the Mother of the Groom or Mother of the Bride? Looking for a completely photogenic, "wow" piece of jewelry for your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony or reception as a bride? I have just what you've been searching for...

Whether you're a modern, green or traditional bride, the Stella & Dot jewelry line has something that will get you noticed for being the stylish woman you are or you are buying for. Our jewelry has been featured in Instyle, Lucky, Real Simple, US Weekly and O Magazine as well as spotted on Kourtney Kardashian, Cheryl Burke of Dancing With The Stars, Maria Menunous, Giuliana Ranic and many more.

I offer in-home parties, through which you can (shhh!) earn those bridesmaids gifts for FREE. By hosting a simple, easy trunk show (You uncork the wine and I set out the jewelry trays) you can earn HUNDREDS in FREE JEWELRY and half-off items based upon how much your girlfriends buy.

You can also make an individual purchase through my website if throwing a party is the last thing on your mind.

www.stelladot.com/taylorkferry

I wish you luck in planning your spectacular day. I am here to help if a little more bling is needed for your bash!

You can reach me at 978-821-1724 OR TKFstyles@gmail.com.

All the best,