LoFaro Photography Reviews

19 | Miami, FL

19 Reviews for LoFaro Photography

Levi · Married on 11/26/2016

We used Lo Faro for our wedding. It was an effortless experience. They where professional in every aspect and consistently matched or exceeded our expectations. We look forward to seeking them out in the future.

Levi · Married on 11/26/2016

A great choice if you need someone that is a true professional, but takes car to make sure you feel comfortable during a photo shoot.

Tara and her team were beyond professional. They exceeded my expectations. She was very engaging and professional with my guests. A lot of weddings I have attended have photographers who make themselves seen AND in the middle of everything and are in the way of the festivities. Tara was not like that at all. The quality and content of my photos are amazing. If you are looking to capture the best day of your life. Call LoFARO PHOTOGRAPHY....you will be happy you did!

I relive that special moment every time I look back at my photos. Tara captured moments that I missed and moments that meant a lot to me and my husband. I recommend her to everyone who wants a professional with a personal touch. We saw her in action at our friends wedding and immediately thought of her once we started planning our wedding. She makes sure to capture every moment and works with you. You won't be disappointed!

• Q

Quelita · Married on 10/21/2013

Tara was absolutely awesome! She shot the most perfect moments and created a true love story with the pictures in an unbelievably short space of time, which you would think would be alot of pressure for everyone, but for me being the bride with some nerves she took alot of the stress away for me and commanded the set with her charisma and professionalism and we were very happy with the results and look forward to working with her again in the near future! :) - Quelita Pierre-Harrylal

Delores · Married on 07/06/2013

LoFaro Photography was hired to do photography for my wedding. There was approx. 160 guest. I knew that I wanted some moments captured that my husband and I would not be able to capture on our own. They did an excellent job on that. When I rec'd my pictures, I was re-living that day all over again with moments that I didnt even know occurred. The quality of the photos were absolutely superb! On the day of the wedding, Tara was very patient with myself and my husband as well as my rowdy family members LOL! She was assisting with things that were way beyond her job description. That meant a lot to me. Because we were on a tight budget, I was offered a package tailored to my financial ability and it did not take away from the quality of work that was produced. I would recommend LoFaro Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer who is professional, affordable and most importantly; compassionate about your special day! They did an awesome job!!!

Steven · Married on 06/23/2013

Tara is fantastic! I can't imagine getting better quality or service or value! Absolutely satisfied customers.

Rosena · Married on 05/17/2013

Tara was simply amazing! I used LoFaro Photography for my wedding, and I had a big fat Indian wedding in two locations (Vancouver, Canada and Miami, Florida). Her and her team flew up to Vancouver to capture all of our special moments before and after the wedding (span of 4 days), then flew to Miami to photograph a few more days of events! Considering how many photos were taken (she told me over 18K!) we received our edited pictures back in a timely manner. Choosing the right photographer for special events is one of the most important parts because pictures last forever! They are hardworking, patient, calm (which is necessary when there are so many other stress factors happening) and just so much fun to be around! I will continue to choose LoFaro photography no matter what part of the world I'm in!

Devendra · Married on 05/17/2013

My brother and his wife gave me some advice when I was getting married, "A great photographer can make your budget wedding look like a million bucks". That's exactly want Tara and Karel at LaFaro Photography did. I didn't have to give up value and quality for cost. They are friendly, always have your best interest, and always going the extra mile. LaFaro Photography was the second best decision I made for my wedding; my wife was the first.

Lorena · Married on 03/03/2013

Love LoFaro Photography love their professionalism and the way they make you feel while taking your photographs. Will defitnetly work with them in future events.

David · Married on 12/27/2012

Ms. LoFaro is highly professional and gifted photographer. We were very impressed with the quality of her photographs of the wedding and also with their presentation. Her price is extraordinarily reasonable given her talent and the number and quality of photos included. We are very pleased to recommend her for any photography needs. She helped to make the wedding a great and memorable occasion

Janelle · Married on 10/05/2012

For my wedding there Team of her husband and herself. I hate pictures! however They both made me feel extremely comfortable!
    The angles they were able to capture was magnificent! My wedding was not exactly conventional, however they fit right in and all of my guests loved them! I received great feedback from my family and friends.
    -Extremely friendly
    -Extraordinary talent for an amazing price.
    -use her!

Janelle · Married on 10/05/2012

-Extremely friendly
    -Extraordinary talent for an amazing price.
    -use her!

Arianne · Married on 09/29/2012

Tara LoFaro took the most amazing pictures of my wedding. Her style really resonated with me the moment I viewed the first few photos on her website. She had everything I was looking for- the images were moody, spontaneous, casual, simple, and beautiful. When I met her, I felt even more confident that she could produce the results we were after. The thought of posing for pictures, smiling, and being the center of so much attention made me extremely nervous, but Tara completely put me at ease. She was EVERYWHERE from pre-wedding preparation to the ceremony and beyond. She captured every moment of the affair, even those really special, private moments when I thought no one was watching... I don't know how I'm ever going to edit these 550+ pictures she took to produce an album, but it will be fun to try! Tara LoFaro is wonderful.

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2011

LoFaro Photo rocked my wedding photo style! Thank you SO much for our fabulous wedding photos! You did such a wonderful job! You really captured the moments and priceless expressions! I was so relaxed knowing that you were there, you didn't miss a thing. We love our pictures and are re-living that magical day every time we look at them. Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

Much Love,
    Lisa and Felix

Susan · Married on 10/16/2010

It was all about me! She just knew what to do to get the best pictures. I love that she is very knowledgeable. She's also very professional but personable at the same time. Today when my husband and I review my pictures, we're just amazed by Tara's passion for her work. She's easy to talk to and treats your wedding like it's hers in a good way....meaning, she only wanted the best for us. Thanks Tara! You gave us a lifetime of memories that will take us back to our special day everytime we look at our photos!

Kimberly · Married on 03/06/2010

Choosing LoFaro Photography to capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made! Everything was absolutely perfect from beginning to end, i.e. from our first contact to the delivery of our photographs! I would use LoFaro Photography again for any important event without hesitation, and HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for excellence in this field.

Marie-Ann · Married on 09/12/2009

You want to work with Lofaro Photography, she's the best!!!

Laura · Married on 03/28/2015

Tara & LoFaro Photography exceeded our every expectation, by far! I have no words for how beautiful the photos are that she took. She and her husband were very professional, and as importantly, kind, respectful and responsive. We cannot recommend them more highly. We plan on doing another shoot with them in the near future. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Tara & LoFaro Photography.