Linda's Petals & Lace LLC Reviews

4 Reviews for Linda's Petals & Lace LLC

Linda's Petals & Lace LLC 1
Linda's Petals & Lace LLC 2

Carol · Married on 05/19/2018

The flowers were gorgeous, she was fantastic to work with and did everything we wanted. And she was priced so much better than anyone else we talked to. Love Love Love.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Linda's Petals & Lace LLC 3
    Linda's Petals & Lace LLC 4

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Linda! We met with her and she quickly caught on to my vision for my wedding flowers. On wedding day she was amazing and made everything so easy on me. She brought the bouquets to our hotel room where we were getting ready (and might I add that the flowers were BEAUTIFUL) and she set up all the flower decor at my ceremony and reception venues. We did not have to worry about anything on wedding day. The flowers were just so breathtaking. Our elegant and classy wedding would not have been that way without her talent. She is very affordable and accommodating. I would 100% recommend Linda!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Cyndi · Married on 09/01/2006

Linda did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers!! She is very creative, knowledgeable and helpful, asking all the right questions. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Earliest date choice for this site is 2005! I was married in 1994.
    Linda made a small, century-old, country chapel look elegant with high style, floral vase displays in each of the window sills. Linda's tulle bows graced the alter railing, candelabra, and the two end chairs of each row (wedding guest seating). My bouquet was breathtaking and full of my favorite, fragrant flowers. Linda crafted a sweetheart rose and baby's breath wreath-style headpiece and veil for me and rose boutonnieres for the guys. She also added small fresh flowers as décor to our wedding cake for a beautiful table presentation. Every flower stayed in place and retained its freshness. I couldn't have been more impressed. She did all of this with a newborn baby to care for. Linda's customer focus was and still is amazing and I sincerely appreciate her talent and creativity.

Sent on 04/14/2015