N Bloom

Mooresville, IN View map Visit website

N Bloom is a wedding florist in Mooresville, Indiana, specializing in event design and unique floral scapes. Working alongside couples to design their once-in-a-lifetime pieces, the team strives to create floral arrangements that genuinely reflect the event’s aesthetic and character. Through a combination of color and texture, every bouquet and centerpiece is made unique, effortlessly enhancing venues with its natural perfumes and elegant craftsmanship. Couples are sure to appreciate this florist for its passionate and hard-working team of floral designers.

N Bloom offers fully customizable packages for weddings and private events, including various floral arrangements and rental items. Couples can celebrate their big day with bespoke bouquets, corsages, flower crowns, and table centerpieces. Additional services include decorative items such as tables, chairs, pedestals, candles, and ceremony arbors.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$170

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Katie S. Married on 11/02/2019

Flowers wedding

Nicole is amazing! She really makes your vision come to life. She had amazing suggestions, and works with your budget.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 06/23/2017
    Where can I begin to compliment Nicole and her beautiful floral designs at N Bloom? From beginning to end, Nicole was extremely accommodating, flexible, creative, and pleasant to work with. Our wedding was planned totally long distance and not being able to first hand choose flowers and see the arrangements in person was somewhat unsettling. However, Nicole went above and beyond, scheduling numerous phone and email consultations and going out on her own buying decor that fit our beach themed vision. On top of all of that, Nicole created beautiful sample arrangements for every facet of the ceremony and reception so we felt like we were there in person, knowing exactly what out arrangements would look like. Nicole was wonderful within the final weeks of the big day, being extremely accommodating when we needed extra flowers and last minute details finalized. Not only do I call Nicole my fantastic florist but I also call her a friend and know I will keep in touch with her for years to come! Thank you Nicole for making my day so beautiful with your arrangements made with love and care.
    Jennifer Married on 05/20/2016
    Nicole was an absolute blessing for the day of our civil ceremony! We decided to have a small intimate setting with just family and close relatives a year before our wedding, so that we could have two very special days to cherish. I could not have felt more like a princess with the absolutely stunning flowers Nicole arranged for me! We even did a weekend getaway and took the flowers with us- all that was needed was a bit of water and the flowers remained in prestige condition! Taking pictures along our trip with my beautiful flowers in hand made me feel like a bride over and over again. I really could not recommend Nicole's services more, she was an absolute blessing to work with!!

4878 E. State Rd. 144 Mooresville, IN, 46158
317-300-6337
727-798-2394

9-6pm
Location of (N Bloom)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding