6525 Ferguson Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Lilly Lane

lilly lane is an event floral company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. This talented team of professionals offer innovative designs that incorporate all of your needs and desires. lilly lane will work with each unique client to create something they will truly love and admire.

lilly lane consults with couples to discuss their wants, needs and goals! Couples will be pleased to know that this florist delivers, sets up, and cleans up arrangements, which come in various floral styles. You have the option of choosing anything from classic and romantic to rustic and country — whatever you desire, lilly lane will help. They offer the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Lilly Lane 7
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Flowers :)

I highly recommend Lilly Lane! Becky did the flowers for my wedding on 10/27, and everything was beautiful. She was so helpful, and made sure that we stayed in budget, which meant the world to me! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and on the center pieces!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thank you Kristy!! Loved the colors on this one, I can't wait to see the professional photos when you get them.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/19/2018

The Florist of our Dreams for our Magical Day!

Lilly Lane was wonderful and precisely who we needed for our wedding floral arrangements! So grateful that a colleague recommended them after they did her wedding!

Becky was absolutely wonderful to work with and so much fun to brainstorm ideas with. She was able to capture so much of what I love into each arrangement and I received compliments all night! Becky even helped track down our dog's bowtie from a back room to make sure he was "ready for his closeup" in photos. Each meeting with Becky was collaborative and fun to outline what we wanted the day to be! My mother and I both enjoyed working closely with her and the beautiful arrangements of the day were everything we discussed and more! I highly recommend working with Lilly Lane and Becky in particular!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thank you!!! So much fun to work with you both. Love when that connection is there especially on "I don't know why I'm thinking this but......" ideas that turn out to be our favorite things!

Lilly Lane FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lilly Lane 1
    10% Discount on Additional Events
    lilly lane offers 10% off to all our contracted brides on any "additional events" they book before their wedding- including events being thrown by or for the bride (rehearsal dinners, showers, and more!)
  • Lilly Lane 2
    10% Discount on Combined Services
    lilly lane offers 10% off for brides booking both day-of coordination and floral design services for their wedding!

• Anne M. Buskirk Photography
    Anne M. Buskirk Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky Ruby and the gals of Lily Lane Flowers and Events are extremely talented and professional. I recommend them to many of the clients I have a pleasure to work with. I always see there beautiful work at weddings and events around town and hear nothing but great things about them!

• Larry Gindhart Photography
    Larry Gindhart Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful, creative, affordable floral design. Great products and service. Highly recommended!

• 6525 Ferguson Street Indianapolis, Indiana, IN 46220 See on map
    317-204-2279 (Phone number)
    lilly lane offers hours by appointment