Lilly Lane Reviews

62 | Indianapolis, IN

62 Reviews for Lilly Lane

Erin H. · Married on 07/10/2021

You can't go wrong with Lilly Lane!

Becky is incredible! We had a small covid wedding and then a normal wedding so had Becky provide flowers for both and both were stunning. Becky is great to work with, very creative and very organized. I was struggling with a background for our ceremony and Becky had a ton of great ideas and ended up designing the perfect floral background. It saved me so much stress knowing that she had it covered. Everything was perfect. She thinks of all the little details. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2021

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks Erin!! Always a pleasure to work with the H sisters!
  • Meredith

Meredith P. · Married on 09/26/2020

Perfect late summer flowers!

Becky was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't be happier! Because of COVID and me not being local to Indiana we had to rely on inspiration photos and zooms but she nailed what I wanted perfectly! Becky put together an arch, bouquets and boutonnieres, and table settings. She even saved the day with some extra ribbon to keep our lines from flying away! Would 100% recommend Becky and her team!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Kelsey Jo

Kelsey · Married on 10/19/2019

Made long distance planning a breeze

We planned our wedding from out of state, and Becky helped make everything go smoothly because she was so helpful to work with! She was quick to make adjustments and answer questions.

I really appreciated that she always sent thorough invoices and estimates so we could see exactly what everything cost to make the best decision for what we wanted and stay in budget. Plus everything the day of came out beautifully! I would highly recommend working with Becky if you’re looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks Kelsey! I can't wait to see the pictures from your day- it was fun to plan from afar with you!
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Flowers :)

I highly recommend Lilly Lane! Becky did the flowers for my wedding on 10/27, and everything was beautiful. She was so helpful, and made sure that we stayed in budget, which meant the world to me! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and on the center pieces!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thank you Kristy!! Loved the colors on this one, I can't wait to see the professional photos when you get them.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/19/2018

The Florist of our Dreams for our Magical Day!

Lilly Lane was wonderful and precisely who we needed for our wedding floral arrangements! So grateful that a colleague recommended them after they did her wedding!

Becky was absolutely wonderful to work with and so much fun to brainstorm ideas with. She was able to capture so much of what I love into each arrangement and I received compliments all night! Becky even helped track down our dog's bowtie from a back room to make sure he was "ready for his closeup" in photos. Each meeting with Becky was collaborative and fun to outline what we wanted the day to be! My mother and I both enjoyed working closely with her and the beautiful arrangements of the day were everything we discussed and more! I highly recommend working with Lilly Lane and Becky in particular!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thank you!!! So much fun to work with you both. Love when that connection is there especially on "I don't know why I'm thinking this but......" ideas that turn out to be our favorite things!

Teresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Flowers

Lily Lane was truly amazing to work with. Becky was easy to work with and so sweet. I told her what I was envisioning and she made it come to life perfectly. Our flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. Many of my guests commented on how beautiful our flowers looked.
    Becky worked with me to ensure we stayed within our budget.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks and especially for sharing photos! Absolutely one of our favorite venues and every single vendor involved (us included!!) kept saying how much they liked working with you!

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

We highly recommend Lilly lane for flowers. We worked with Becky and she was fantastic! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I had so many compliments. Becky took my thoughts and ideas and turned them into something spectacular. Everything was perfect. We loved them so much I had sure we preserved my bouquet so I could cherish it forever. We are so thankful for everything!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thank you Lauren!! It was our pleasure to work with you for the big day! Send along a photo of the preserved bouquet if you think of it- I love seeing those!

Audrey · Married on 06/09/2018

Becky's work is stunning and she continually works with you to stay within your budget. My flowers were so much better then I imagined. She worked to bring some of my outside the box ideas to life! I loved everything and continue to receive compliments on how pretty they were.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks Audrey! It was so fun!

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

Lilly Lane captured my vision and turned it into reality. I was so impressed with the quality of service and professionalism of Becky and her team. The flowers and decorations turned out so much better than what I could ever have hoped for. She captured the elegance, grace and beauty that I was aiming for. I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was our pleasure and one of my personal favorite "something blue" especially!

Kylie · Married on 05/11/2018

She has great vision, is responsive, flexible, and genuinely make the wedding planning process such an enjoyable experience. Becky even came back from maternity leave early to work with my schedule. Lilly Lane is also affordable and has excellent prices. The set up and pick up after were seamless, and she supplies so much beyond the flowers (vases, candles, etc.) that I hardly had to buy anything for our wedding. I would recommend Becky & Lilly Lane again and again to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Brooke · Married on 03/09/2018

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! Becky made my vision come to life and I could not have been happier with my bouquets, boutineers, and agrangments for the reception. The flowers were lush, fresh, and just perfect!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

Becky, the owner of Lilly Lane, personally designed and setup all of our wedding floral and did a fenomenal job! During and after the wedding, our guests continued to say how impressed they were with our centerpieces, candles and all of the decor for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Becky, from the very first meeting with my husband and I, knew exactly the style we were wanting, and for such a reasonable price, made truly stunning pieces that looked full and very high-end. She was such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend Lilly Lane to any couple! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Erika · Married on 04/22/2017

Becky and her team are incredible! We chose Becky and Lilly Lane because of our initial meeting. We had met with one other florist and the meeting was treated like a business meeting. With Becky, she welcomed us in, made us feel at home, and most importantly was so personable! I was showing her pictures of what I had in mind and she started sketching her ideas based on a combo of what I showed her! The sketches were exactly what I had pictured! She showed us tons of different flowers and which ones would bring our vision alive. Not only was she significantly cheaper than the other florist we looked at, she showed us ways to cut costs that wouldn't take away from our vision! The week of the wedding she called me to let me know that the flowers had come in and looked gorgeous! She kept me updated the whole way through. On the day of the wedding, I was amazed at her work! She did such an incredible job! The flowers were so fresh, huge, and smelled amazing! The centerpieces, the flowers at the church, everything looked beautiful!! We are so pleased with Lilly Lane and the work they did!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks Erika!! I can't wait to see the photos :) it was a beautiful day!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

I would (and have) recommend Becky and Lilly Lane to anyone I know looking for a florist! I had pinned just a few pictures I liked on Pinterest and gave her a rough budget to start, and she quickly picked up on what I was looking for. A big fear of mine in planning our wedding was the idea that some vendors may scoff or be insulted at my budget, and I never ever felt that way here. She worked with my budget, was quick to reply to emails, and the end product was exactly what I had envisioned regardless of the fact that I had no idea what I was doing going in. Thanks, Becky!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Lilly Lane's reply:

You are welcome!! It's our pleasure :) and, I'm glad to hear our responsiveness is still good. It has been harder with our cute little addition and I've been working hard to make sure we stay on it, so that is much appreciated!

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Becky and her staff at Lilly Lane. We interviewed two different florists before deciding to go with Becky. The reason - during our initial meeting, she brought out tons of pictures of all the different types of flowers she was talking about when describing the arrangements. She also drew pictures of what she would create. These things were the clincher for us. The other vendor just rattled off names, and we didn't know what they were. Seeing them made the difference. After our initial meeting, we decided to change a couple of the flowers. We decided we weren't keen on an orchid she had picked out and tweaked a couple of other things. Becky had no problem with any of it. In the end, everything turned out much more beautiful than either of us imagined. In fact, the flowers helped make the ceremony and reception spaces look that much more magical. Our mouths actually dropped open upon viewing the reception space because it turned out so well. We would highly recommend Lilly Lane.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Lilly Lane's reply:

Not liking the orchid makes me pretty confident I know who this is :) THANK YOU! You guys were great to work with and C appreciated being part of our planning meeting too!

Pam · Married on 06/11/2016

Becky is affordable, knowledgeable, and provides an awesome design. My daughter wanted peonies for her June 11 wedding and she made it happen. Awesome vendor!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Lilly Lane's reply:

We got lucky with a perfect spring for peonies! It was so fun working with you both. Glad we could make the day pretty!

Holly · Married on 06/11/2016

Lilly Lane floral did an amazing job with my flowers! My wedding was 2 hours away from my reception on the same day and she made it work with no hesitation at all! Becky is so easy to work with, very knowledgeable, and strives to make everything stress free! She is very talented and has a heart of gold. I can't say enough good things about Becky and her business.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Lilly Lane's reply:

thanks Holly! It was a pleasure! I am bummed I didn't get to actually see YOU on the day- I can't wait to see pics of you in that DRESS!!

Caity · Married on 11/14/2015

"In Becky I trust!" That's all you need to say to yourself. She has such a vision, this girl! I didn't want floral centerpieces or anything at my wedding and I knew I had a smaller floral budget ($600). Another vendor I had spoken with had genuinely laughed at me because of my budget and told me I was dumb for not doing floral centerpieces. Becky took my vision (and budget) and ran with it. From our first meeting, I knew she was a magician. The quick sketch she drew of my bouquet after we talked about flowers got me misty eyed. I'm not too girly and I knew I liked the looks of certain flowers but not the names. Dahlias, I learned. And I knew that I wanted succulents because it brought out our mint wedding color. She listened to me and knew exactly what I needed. I had my bouquet, throwing bouquet, corsage, 7 bridesmaid bouquets, groom's boutonniere, and 10 groomsmen/usher boutonnieres for $553. My wedding was 4 weeks ago and I'm drying my bouquet; Not a single flower has fallen and it still looks as fresh as when I got it! She also has beautiful pieces like birdcages/vases you can rent if you do go the centerpiece route. I am so lucky I found her!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lilly Lane's reply:

YAY!! I'm so glad you liked them! Much as I love them, flowers are not the *gasp most important thing* for everyone, and our goal is to get you what you need with the least amount of stress possible. I can't wait to see the photos- I had so much fun designing for you with all the leeway you gave!

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Becky with Lilly Lane was the third florist I met with when planning our wedding, and only moments after sitting down with her I knew it was the perfect fit. She was very attentive to my ideas. During our first meeting she drew up sketches of exactly what I had envisioned for our centerpieces. She was also very mindful of our budget, suggesting ways to use pieces from the ceremony again during the dinner reception as centerpieces in order to decrease costs. Because our ceremony and reception were held in different rooms at the venue, she even stayed onsite during the ceremony to move the pieces to the new location for the reception. She and her staff took care of the delivery, set-up and tear down so that we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our big day! Not to mention...our flowers were absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Lilly Lane's reply:

Loved all the bright yellow and of course having a past bride in your bridal party :) Very fun to work with you on the big day!!

Becky has been incredible from day one. I met with Becky and she eased my anxiety about flowers immediately. As you know flowers are a HUGE part of the wedding and I just wanted it to be perfect. She has been amazing with communication and her thoughts. I have changed my mind a few times and each and every email Becky is professional and willing to work with me. I can't wait till the day gets closer and we are able to really work side by side. For anyone looking to book their florist, you can't go wrong with Becky at Lilly Lane!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks for the great review! I can't tell who it is but I'm excited that the best part isn't even here yet- the day we actually get to make you gorgeousness :) - and feel free to tell me who you are when we meet again if you would like!!
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 10/03/2015

Becky at Lilly Lane was such a pleasure to work with, and I recommend her highly to other brides in the Indianapolis area! Even though I know almost nothing about flowers, and had only a vague idea of what I wanted, Becky worked with me to put together flower arrangements that were everything that I had imagined. In spite of my lack of knowledge about flowers, they ended up being my very favorite detail of our amazing wedding day! She was extremely flexible with regards to changes, pick-up times, etc., and helped us stay within our budget - something that I really appreciated. She is a pleasure to work with, and I can't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks Leigh! Yours were so fun, especially with all the textures and shades of green. The photos are amazing :)

Brent B. · Married on 09/12/2015

Lilly Lane is the best! They provided the flowers for our wedding in September 2015. They did a great job. They took time to meet with us before the wedding to find exactly what we wanted. Our wedding and reception was outside, so we wanted a unique and less formal theme. We later made some adjustments to the original plan and they were so nice in altering our plan. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks guys! Loved the Christmas card this year with all the wedding photos on it. Definitely going in our book :)

Becky is fantastic! She can take your ideas and thoughts and put them together to create exactly what you envisioned. She provides great communication and is there every step of the way. She is very reasonably priced ant I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you for giving us beautiful bouquets and centerpieces!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Chelsea · Married on 08/08/2015

Becky with Lilly Lane was absolutely fabulous, my flowers were SO gorgeous and exactly what I had planned....and then some! The best part about it was her prices...you would not believe the value that comes along with with company.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks Chelsea! It was super fun AND it all turned out gorgeously. I can't wait for your photos :)

We used Lilly Lane for our wedding and absolutely loved all of the arrangements Becky designed for us. The centerpieces were exactly as I had imagined. She even found a way to fit a few peonies into my budget because I loved the look of them. She was so easy going and we really enjoyed working with her. Becky and her crew do some fabulous work!! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Lilly Lane's reply:

Thanks for the great review!!