6836 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Events & Florals of Mariemont

We are a full service event design, catering and consultive business. Our experience consists of over 15 years of professional, corporate and social successes.
Whether large executive or social functions of 1500 or intimate gatherings for 25, we can design an extraordinary experience for all budgets and themes.

Follow Events & Florals of Mariemont on

26 Reviews for Events & Florals of Mariemont

Events & Florals of Mariemont 1
Events & Florals of Mariemont 2
Events & Florals of Mariemont 3
Events & Florals of Mariemont 4

Pam · Married on 09/02/2017

Donna Lennox and her team have done some absolutely gorgeous floral work and event planning. Their attention to detail is incredible. I would highly recommend Events & Florals of Mariemont to anyone for parties, weddings, or special events.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Events & Florals of Mariemont's reply:

Thank You Pam, so appreciate your kind words.
    d

Caroline · Married on 05/06/2017

LOVED working with Donna. She did the flowers for my wedding in May 2018 and it was stunning! She worked so hard to make all of the flowers so beautiful and over the top. She even built a custom flower wall of my ceremony space! She not only does flowers, she also helped with the rental chairs/ bathroom baskets etc... She is so nice and really a great person to have on your side during your big day!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Events & Florals of Mariemont 5
    Events & Florals of Mariemont 6
    Events & Florals of Mariemont 7
    Events & Florals of Mariemont 8

Events & Florals of Mariemont's reply:

Thank You my dear and the photos were a perfect addition,
    Love, d

Leslie · Married on 05/06/2017

Events and Florals of Mariemont did all of the flowers and decorating for my daughter's May 2017 wedding. I still can't believe how completely gorgeous every arrangement and bouquet was. The entire wedding and reception was stunning thanks to Donna's creative vision. The arrangements and bouquets were full of the most beautiful flowers. A year later people still come up to me and tell me how beautiful our flowers were. I love hearing that! Thank you so much Events and Florals of Mariemont!

Sent on 02/12/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• All Things Catered
    All Things Catered Wedding Caterers

Over the last several years I have had the opportunity to work with Donna at Lennox Enterprises. Her creativity has astonished me, her floral design is unique, exquisite and exactly what was requested by the bride, Donna is able to take the brides vision and turn it into a reality. I have also worked with her when she was coordinating the event; Donna kept me fully aware of all the details pertaining to my involvement. It has been a pleasure to work with Lennox Enterprises their professionalism, level of commitment and creativity sets the standard within the industry.

• 6836 Wooster Pike Cincinnati, 45227 See on map
    5134040206 (Other Phone Number)
    5132712201 (Fax Number)